Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favorite dog?

cider float

Huskies, Brittany Spaniels, German Short-Hair Pointers, Corgis, Dachshund, Borzoi, and Beagles are some of my favorites. I do like all dogs, but I'm not as big on curly hair dogs and toy dogs as I am others. 

My folks have a German Shorthaired Pointer. He's a sweetie, just... not real bright. Even by dog standards.

I love Border Collies and Canaan Dogs myself. And Dalmatians; had one when I was little who was awesome.

Edited by BlueStreak98
  • Brohoof 1

Pomeranians, because they almost look like little foxes (and I love foxes!) I also have a soft spot for Chihuahuas with those wet little eyes, and Dachshunds too. I guess I like the smaller breeds, even though my last dog was a Black Lab and he was beautiful.  :twi:

• 6 years later...

Great pyrenees would be hard to maintain, but boy are they so gentle and adorable, those heaps of floof :yay:! I'm surprised they aren't just called "cumulus" dogs, as they're "heaps" of floof.

Here's one that wanted (and did) paraglide with their owner. So majestic.... like a yoshi :D . You could photoshop and it would look like the guy is riding a flying dog.

Related note, dachsunds are also cute, those longbois.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2016-12-21 at 2:51 PM, RDrainbow said:

The Husky is my favorite, along with German Shephards.

Holy crap this post is old XD, pitbulls have become my new favorite dog breed. I'm a mom to an American Staffy and Bluenose pit and she's the love of my life. Husky and Sheps are still cool to me though!

• Brohoof 1