Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favorite dog?

cider float

I definitely have to go with the Saluki! I love its elegant build and long legs. :love:

Saluki-AP-5WET3B-645sm101513.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Well obviously Corgis are my favorite but German Shepards and Huskies are also good looking.  I like mixed breeds the most as pets though since they are inexpensive and there is a much smaller chance of them being bread in a puppy mill.  Pure breads also have a larger chance of having health issues which can be extremely expensive when it comes to dogs.

I don't know if I would be able to choose one breed of dog as a favorite. In all honesty, I like all breeds! I could see myself owning any dog. Working at a veterinary clinic, I see different breeds all the time and I have come to enjoy the presence of all of them.

:rarity:

• Brohoof 1

Had one and would freaking love another now, the Dalmatian! Theyre such unique dogs, in looks and personality. They're so independent and just do their own thing, which makes them a challenge to train, but they also love to talk. Such vocal doggos. 

I also really love White G Sheps. 

My favourite dogs all seem to be breeds that I owned; Staffie, Pitbull Terrier, Saluki and Husky. My most favourite is the Staffie, though.

Edited by Fixedys

I'm a big fan of golden retrievers. I have yet to run into one who I haven't ended up becoming good friends with. They're just so sweet in personality.

Border collies are also up there. They're really friendly and they're really smart. They also have a really distinct appearance with their typical black or brown and white markings.

Our own dog is my favorite dog! But if the question was about dog breeds, I could say that Samoyed is quite a precious breed, and so is Lapphund. To be honest I tend to be a fan of many kinds of dogs that have upright ears.

Huskies, Brittany Spaniels, German Short-Hair Pointers, Corgis, Dachshund, Borzoi, and Beagles are some of my favorites. I do like all dogs, but I'm not as big on curly hair dogs and toy dogs as I am others. 

76SQt2Y.jpg

G4raIPi.jpg

Sb8NnRD.jpg

For years I have been attached solely to English bulldogs, but my apartment doesn't allow English bulldogs so my family found me a French bulldog. So I have made room to love French bulldogs as well. They're so tiny. OMG.