Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Well, I went to hot topic today...

Ethan Pow

and I got myself a Derpy T-shirt, I was able to use some money my uncle loaned me for some brony stuff... because he is a brony as well and even compementing on getting a T-shirt as well with the special going on (buy one get one half off.) he said that I can get them because how I enjoy the show and he didn't really was in the mood to get anything... well... I got the derpy T-shirt XXL (I prefer to have buggy shirts when I am wearing them, I can fit into a XL and its buggy but It doesn't feel right.

The other shirt I wanted to get was the Fluttershy "Yay" T-Shirt that they had but didnt have a XXL there. SO I have to order one to be shipped to the store. They told me it will take a few days to get there, which is cool n stuff :)

Derpy shirt 10.25 USD (Half off in store)

Fluttershy shirt 20.50 USD

Shipping to store 0.99 USD

Using the money(My Uncle loaned to me) on my paypal account(Business Debit Card which acts like a credit card with money back) for this with him right there: PRICELESS

to show how much pride I had I was about to wear the shirt once I got to a restroom but I waited to get home and wear it when I goto a brony convention in the area.

Edited by Ethan Pow
  • Brohoof 5

I have that shirt! I'm actually wearing it right now. When I went there, I saw four other bronies, wearing Vinyl Scratch, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy shirts, and one was just wearing a brony bracelet.

There was a Belt which was MLP:FiM on it... I was like OMG OMG OMG OMG, but looking at the price tag made me turn it down, if it wasn't for the special I wouldn't have gotten the shirts.

I go in there sometimes for brony-related stuff. Usually get their female shirts, though.

I'm contemplating purchasing a Sailor Moon belt from there too. Hmm.

We saw it as well and there was also a shirt with Jesus with the words "Come at me bro" and him on a T-rex with the words "Like a Boss" my uncle being religious... in a way, I made a joke how that would be possible... he agreed outright with a chuckle.

Hot Topic has some awesome pony merchandise. In fact I own the Brony wristband from them. Of course I ordered it on their website, 'cause I'm a paranoid son of a gun. I still wanna get a t-shirt from 'em, but I don't have enough moneys. :(

Hot Topic has some awesome pony merchandise. In fact I own the Brony wristband from them. Of course I ordered it on their website, 'cause I'm a paranoid son of a gun. I still wanna get a t-shirt from 'em, but I don't have enough moneys. :(

The employees where very awesome with the whole thing, I felt no rejection nor hate in that store. I was about to shout a "yay" in how much of a brony-gasm I had through the whole process. Yes... brony-gasm...

I think not much hate for bronies in oregon... and I have mad respect for that.

• Brohoof 2

The only thing I wish they had is a better selection of the ponies saying things for both male and female, I got myself a custom made shirt because they didn't have what I wanted exactly. The shirt I saw up there that I wanted was for female and I was like, why just female, so I decided to get a custom made one.

Edited by Simcity11100

I would go but I'm scared of the stereotype that all the emos hang out there. Yeah, I don't want someone I know seeing me and going "OH HEY IS HE EMO NOW". :/

I haven't checked out Hot Topic's Pony selection in months and I'm assuming its still horrible.

I bought two Rainbow Dash shirts (neither which technically have Rainbow Dash in full color, but oh well.).

Aside from that Derpy one, from what I remember they were all miscolored. They had a Sweetie "Dumb Fabric" shirt where she was a reddish Pink?

I mostly go to Hot Topic these days to say hi to the staff since I known them for quite a while, but when it comes to buying shirts, I'm staying on the Internet!

I would go but I'm scared of the stereotype that all the emos hang out there. Yeah, I don't want someone I know seeing me and going "OH HEY IS HE EMO NOW". :/

Great thing about my state, I felt no anger, I find many families in hot topic getting shirts and stuff they want.

You lucky duck. We don't have a hot topic or any cool place to buy brony shirts. :(

It sucks for ya dude. :( I am thinking of getting a custom shirt made myself.

I haven't checked out Hot Topic's Pony selection in months and I'm assuming its still horrible.

I bought two Rainbow Dash shirts (neither which technically have Rainbow Dash in full color, but oh well.).

Aside from that Derpy one, from what I remember they were all miscolored. They had a Sweetie "Dumb Fabric" shirt where she was a reddish Pink?

I mostly go to Hot Topic these days to say hi to the staff since I known them for quite a while, but when it comes to buying shirts, I'm staying on the Internet!

They made it unisex styles, the flutter shy one was on a black t-shirt which is AWESOME, I can't wait to get it.

I haz that same shirt, bro! /)*(

Also, I got the brony band as well from there. I plan to get one of the belts they sell (Idk if they still do, though), hopefully the one with all of the main six on it!

Last week me and my frind brad (it was the day after his birthday) went to hang out at the mall... we also went to hot topic and got matching derpy shirts and MLP belts, I was going to buy the brony wallet but he saw it first and it was the last one. I wanted to get the fluttershy yay one but if i did then I wouldnt have been able to afford Yoshi's story for N64... because I had blown all my money on him because he had a sh*tty birthday. He woke up and his parents were on the other side of the state! :angry: I mean who does that on their childs 18th birthday!... but yeah we now have matching shirts WEAR IT WITH PRIDE! DERPY IS BEST PONY! and she is a paper bag wizard

• Brohoof 1

I go there for pony stuff and other stuff (adventure time, regular show, etc)

I'm hoping to get the belt they sell and wear it to school.

Haters gonna hate.

• Brohoof 1

I haz that same shirt, bro! /)*(

Also, I got the brony band as well from there. I plan to get one of the belts they sell (Idk if they still do, though), hopefully the one with all of the main six on it!

You brohoofed yourself... no brohoof for mez :(

Last week me and my frind brad (it was the day after his birthday) went to hang out at the mall... we also went to hot topic and got matching derpy shirts and MLP belts, I was going to buy the brony wallet but he saw it first and it was the last one. I wanted to get the fluttershy yay one but if i did then I wouldnt have been able to afford Yoshi's story for N64... because I had blown all my money on him because he had a sh*tty birthday. He woke up and his parents were on the other side of the state! :angry: I mean who does that on their childs 18th birthday!... but yeah we now have matching shirts WEAR IT WITH PRIDE! DERPY IS BEST PONY! and she is a paper bag wizard

I hope he still had a amazing birthday with ya, I had similar birthdays when parents are not with me and stuff... BROHOOF DERPY WILL BE THE QUEEN OF ALL MUFFINS.

Closest Hot Topic to me is out of town in a mall, I haven't been there in about 2 years. I definitely want to check out their brony stuff sometime soon though. :huh:

Well I liked what I saw because I hardly went in there >.>... like my first perchance in that store.

I go there for pony stuff and other stuff (adventure time, regular show, etc)

I'm hoping to get the belt they sell and wear it to school.

Haters gonna hate.

Bro, flipping, masta bucking hoof bro.

(edited)

Oh noes! I was playing Brawl and didn't notice that, my bad! >.<

Here, let me try this again, shall we?

/)

( yay, I am happy, I am surpised that no one has brohoof the main post... I find it weird that no one has done it.

Edited by Ethan Pow

( yay, I am happy, I am surpised that no one has brohoof the main post... I find it weird that no one has done it.

Yay!

Hmm, what you just said just gave me an awesome idea...and I think I shall do it.

*Brohoofs OP* :3

• Brohoof 1

I've been to hot topic a few times, and I got a brony bracelet shipped to me from them (because I had an amazon gift card ;D) and Im tempted to buy a keep calm and brony on T-shirt :/. I might also buy a wallet since my wallet is getting old D:

If anyone has that shirt, is the quality good?

I've been to hot topic a few times, and I got a brony bracelet shipped to me from them (because I had an amazon gift card ;D) and Im tempted to buy a keep calm and brony on T-shirt :/. I might also buy a wallet since my wallet is getting old D:

If anyone has that shirt, is the quality good?

Its good, I am almost wanting to frame it.... No joke, I want to keep derpy maintained for generations! :)

Its good, I am almost wanting to frame it.... No joke, I want to keep derpy maintained for generations! :)

Is the shirt 100% cotton or is it used with some other materials like polyester? Because I only like shirts that are mainly cotton.

Is the shirt 100% cotton or is it used with some other materials like polyester? Because I only like shirts that are mainly cotton.

I checked, its 100% cotton, should only be washed in cold water on gentle cycle :), so its AWESOME hehe

• Brohoof 1

I've gotten the BRONY bracelet from there but that's it. The shirt that I wanted, with Sweetie Belle (Dumb Fabric shirt) was weird. The colors were different than normal, I just got mine from welovefine. My friends go there to make fun of the store and it's "emo weirdos" so I just follow them with a bad poker face and pretend I'm not with them. And yes, the staff is pretty cool, they're really open-minded and can have some cool, intellectual conversations.

Oh and they had a Wonderbolts sweatshirt but it was $60 :/