Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Adventure Sphere.

Lucky

post-7052-0-73428600-1344045449.png

Now I dont wanna scare ya, but Im an adventure sphere. Names Rick, and it looks like you all have a question or two about how to adventure properly. So dont go running into your closet scared when my answers of pure apprehension blow your mind.

How do I "adventure"?

Now before I tell ya how to adventure, let me first answer that with a question. Do you like beef jerky as a snack while your walking away from a explosion the size of the Aperture science testing facility? Well then...if you do, then Ive got an adventure for you that'll get the idea of adventuring etched into your brain that will remain there forever.

Oh and by the way, Im not talking about that wimpy Teriyaki beef jerky either.

Ok, where shall I go to begin such an adventure?

Alright. I dont know if you got the hint in my last answer to your question, but the adventure begins at the Aperture science testing facility. Here are the steps you need to know.

1. Locate and Travel to the Aperture Science Testing Facility

2. Blow it up

3. (DONT LOOK AT THE EXPLOSION) Walk away eating a nice spicy piece o' jerky.

whats your thoughts on Glados?

Oh...her. Well Ill tell you what. She aint the nicest piece of machinerey. She'll throw you on the conveyer belt on the way to the incinerator just because she thinks your "Corrupt" for being too adventurous. I personally dont think she even knows what adventure would look like if it bit her in the hard drive.

Have you ever met Daring Do?

Perhaps at an Adventuring Convention?

Ive met Daring Do before. She's adventurous, maybe not quite as adventurous as me but you get the idea. I didnt meet her at an adventuring convention because there is no such thing. All the great adventurers are too busy having adventures. I actually met her while walking down the street once. She was on her way to subway while I was on my way to comp USA.