Driku's Pony Drawings :D

Driku12

So yeah :D, I'm pretty new here and I thought I'd share some art I've done (note: I haven't done that much pony art, but I'll update this thread as I make more :3)

PIECE #1

Posted Image

For any of you who know my OC Cloud Maker, you'll know that he's an artist pony. For those who don't then click this --> http://mlpforums.com...oud-maker-r1276

I just came up with this idea of Cloud Maker painting a giant mural in a surreal looking way. You know what they say, the best ideas are born at 3 in the morning! And you wanna know the best part? It doubles as a desktop! You can download the full sized image here --> http://s1066.photobu...ntMeaWonder.png

PIECE #2

Posted Image

This was a request from Midnightive. It's her fan character (Ive) in Alicorn form, flying over a forest, with the trees in front of her being green (summer) and the ones behind being red (autumn). As the character is apparently the one who brings fall to Equestria.

I hope I did alright! :3 I tried to fit your description as close as I could and tried to make it look as great as possible. :)

PIECE #3

Posted Image

This one is pretty much meant to just be funny. So I pretty much successfully converted two of my irl friends into Bronies (or at least ushered them into somewhat liking the show and fandom in general) And me, being the devious bastard I am, thought I'd freak them out by telling them to go to /mlp/ on 4chan. One was horrified. One didn't care, and I laughed my ass off.

And that is the explanation of that pic. lol

Like to Photobucket and download --> http://s1066.photobu..._autumn_fly.jpg

Tell me what you guys think! :D

Fun Facts:

Bob Ross' method for painting clouds works in Photoshop too, lol

If you want to see some non-pony art of mine, go to my DeviantART page here ---> http://darkriku-12.deviantart.com/ (note: Most of the stuff on there is really old, the only recent stuff is on the first page of my gallery)

Edited by Driku12
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)

Thatso beautiful..... i think i'm gonna cry! good job bro, i can't wait to see more of your work in the near future!

Thanks man! :D That's why I love pony art, it's so serine and calm looking. I'm usually the kind of guy who draws explosions and swords, but ponies are such a nice break from that stuff :3 Imma go draw sum more pwniez nao, kaybai

Edited by Driku12

(edited)

@Midnightive- Nah, it's fine! Go ahead, ask away! It's always nice to have ideas from other people, even if I don't do it, it could lead to inspiration for something else even better!

So yeah, requests are fine :3

so I guess whe are rivals then .... bring it on!

Posted Image

lol jk, the more the merrier! :D

Edited by Driku12
  • Brohoof 1

Really nice work there, I like that a lot :3. Keep up the good work then. Why am I not capable of even basic artwork!?

6Cbrv.gif

Brushing your hair is for people who care and someone who cares is not I, I'll jump off a bridge and then fill up your fridge,
and best pony is Fluttershy.

Her face is still blushing and she is still eating the pasta.

"on the internet;everyone are strong"- Guy on Youtube.

Looks awesome! Very nice work there, you really have some art talent. I would use this as my background but I think my current background is unbeatable

Posted Image

img-2823101-1-UpBh15J.png

Looks awesome! Very nice work there, you really have some art talent. I would use this as my background but I think my current background is unbeatable

Posted Image

My God, that is amazing... I could never get to the level of the man who made that.

I AM UNWORTHY!!!!!

My God, that is amazing... I could never get to the level of the man who made that.

I AM UNWORTHY!!!!!

Well I guess I will have to credit myself for that wallpaper, it took me about seven hours to make. Those light effects and shades were so hard to make.

Haha, seriously though, I usually like simple backgrounds more.

img-2823101-1-UpBh15J.png

@@Driku12, Because Ivy brings the autumn (She has Alicorn form her hair just goes longer kind of like luna from season 1 but GREEN) I had an idea of her flying through the trees with the one behide her autumny... then the one infront being all summery...

I take it that Ivy is the one in your sig?

I SHALL DRAW THIS, AS I LIKE THE IDEA.

btw, do you have a pic of her in alicorn form or should I just kinda go off of the description? Just curious, if not it's fine. But I do have to ask if she has any clothes, bracelets or anything on when she's an alicorn. Also, what's her cutie mark?

Just answer those two questions and I'll pretty much be able to make the pic off of your description.

• Brohoof 1

I take it that Ivy is the one in your sig?

I SHALL DRAW THIS, AS I LIKE THE IDEA.

btw, do you have a pic of her in alicorn form or should I just kinda go off of the description? Just curious, if not it's fine. But I do have to ask if she has any clothes, bracelets or anything on when she's an alicorn. Also, what's her cutie mark?

Just answer those two questions and I'll pretty much be able to make the pic off of your description.

I don't have Alicorn form picture i lost my Tablet pen just as i was about to start V_V

Here is her cutie mark :)

Posted Image

thanks for drawing her >^_^<

I don't have Alicorn form picture i lost my Tablet pen just as i was about to start V_V

Here is her cutie mark :)

Posted Image

thanks for drawing her > ^_^<

Okay, thanks! I've already drawn up a base sketch.

Posted Image

The background isn't very detailed, as I'm gonna do all of that on the computer along with the inking and such.

I just wanted to make sure this looks alright with you before I go and add lines, do the background, ect.

• Brohoof 1