Kaneki

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

@,

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not. :/

I think you're being sarcastic. I'm sure you don't hate everyone.

Well then,

@everyone! I HATE YOUR OPINIONS!

@@Bronium

I am not being sarcastic.

Do you want me to be sarcastic?

I will be sarcastic if you want be to be sarcastic.

But I'd you don't want me to be sarcastic, I will not be sarcastic.

No words could describe how much I hate you all.

Don't you just wish you could just gather all of your hate, and smite it to smithereens right before your very eyes?

I know I would.

What's going on? I don't get it! Seriously, what's with all the hate?

I have no idea. This right here was a great community full of nice people. Now look at it. Hate and butthurt everywhere.

Seriously, when I first joined the forums I was welcomed with open arms, I take a break for a couple of weeks, come back, and the first thing that happens is someone insults me! I just don't get what happened.

My guess is the increased moderation, character limit, people suddenly leaving and the whole 13+ thing have something to do with it, but I thought a sensible community like this would be able to deal with it better than this.

Well I just hope it all dies down soon. Because if it doesn't then it isn't looking good for the future of these forums.

I have no idea. This right here was a great community full of nice people. Now look at it. Hate and butthurt everywhere.

Seriously, when I first joined the forums I was welcomed with open arms, I take a break for a couple of weeks, come back, and the first thing that happens is someone insults me! I just don't get what happened.

My guess is the increased moderation, character limit, people suddenly leaving and the whole 13+ thing have something to do with it, but I thought a sensible community like this would be able to deal with it better than this.

Well I just hope it all dies down soon. Because if it doesn't then it isn't looking good for the future of these forums.

I would say that you sarcastic, but I'm not too sure.

I would say that you sarcastic, but I'm not too sure.

No, I'm actually legitimately concerned for the forums right now.

I know we've gone through major changes, but all this is completely unnecessary and won't help in the slightest.

I just don't see why everyone has to react so badly, I'm not happy with some of the changes either, but I don't go around making endless topics about it or being nasty to everyone.

I'm just worried right now, I like these forums and I hate to see the community upset by this.