Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Favorite mamber form the Creature crew?

MuniMoose

I am a big fan of the creature crew and there youtube video's so being a new brony I'm curious to see who everypony else likes the most or dislike the most.

My favorite Creatures are Sly and Gassy and my not so favorite is Dane.

• Brohoof 4

Sly. That's only because I haven't ever really watched any of the rest of the crew except for Nova.

I know, I should be ashamed. :(

Only Sly? You gotta start watching the Minecraft videos with Seamus and Nova! Hilarious.

Sly. That's only because I haven't ever really watched any of the rest of the crew except for Nova.

I know, I should be ashamed. :(

For Sham!!!

Realy it started the same way for me but I started with Nova and Kootra which have you seen his new kitten if not you should they are :wub:

For Sham!!!

Realy it started the same way for me but I started with Nova and Kootra which have you seen his new kitten if not you should they are :wub:

Mr. Meowgi>Nova's cat

I am a big fan of the creature crew and there youtube video's so being a new brony I'm curious to see who everypony else likes the most or dislike the most.

My favorite Creatures are Sly and Gassy and my not so favorite is Dane.

Brohoof for the avatar of that other minion, who's been here this whole time. I've never heard of the creature crew, but I'm going to have to look into it now.

Just waiting for some idiotic pewdiepie fanboy to come in and start a flame war. That's what usually happens.

Pewdiepie's fans are no worse than Nova's, to be honest. They're two huge youtubers with over a million subscribers each, there's bound to be black sheep.

Pewdiepie's fans are no worse than Nova's, to be honest. They're two huge youtubers with over a million subscribers each, there's bound to be black sheep.

I like pewdiepies videos myself but his fanboys are worse than any other youtuber. Not kidding here, I have been to nearly every youtube commentator and all of them have huge flame wars started by pewdiepie fanboys screaming ''OMG DIS GUY SUX PEWDIPE IS BETTUR''

• Brohoof 1

I like pewdiepies videos myself but his fanboys are worse than any other youtuber. Not kidding here, I have been to nearly every youtube commentator and all of them have huge flame wars started by pewdiepie fanboys screaming ''OMG DIS GUY SUX PEWDIPE IS BETTUR''

Funny thing is, PewDiePie decided to upload a vid on this whole issue between his fanboys and Nova's fanboys accusing each other commentator for "copying content". It's quite funny, and ponies are in it, somewhat (He used the game CLOP as an example, so pony -related stuff appear somewhere in it). Here it is.

But wait a minute, this isn't the PewDiePie thread! Let's continue on with the Creatures and such. UberHaxorNova is no doubt, mah favorite of the Creatures. Sp00n follows right behind, mostly because his very random nature, and the fact that he's played quite a lot with Nova AND mah favorite YouTuber of all time, xcalizorz :wub:. Lemme post a Nova-related video :)

• Brohoof 1

Just waiting for some idiotic pewdiepie fanboy to come in and start a flame war. That's what usually happens.

Ya i've seen this war of fanbutts from the beginning ,but if you two have see the LP's community and had heard about Chuggaaconroy then you would know that his fans are blood thrusty I didn't one thing Chagga did in one LP of his and I had one of his fan show up at my door. :( How F up is that!!

Kootra is by far my favourite Creature. He reminds me of myself when playing video games. Haha!

2nd Fav would have to be Nova. He is just so durn awesome. Least would have to be sp00n. Not because I dislike him, but because he is never there... and he never did thank the rest of the creatures for throwing him a birthday party. Talk about rude.