Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Eternity (Rainbow Dash)

DashPony

Remember that Rainbow Dash demo I posted awhile back? Well, it's done!.....kind of. My singer (my wife) Is having a hard time coming up with a vocal melody. Most likely my fault due to how the song is structured. I have never tried to compose a song intended for lyrics before, so it's to be expected. So for now this will remain an instrumental. I apologize :blush: I did my best with the EQing. I know it's far from perfect, but I am still learning after all. The bass is high intentionally, in case you start to wonder

Now, some of you may be saying "A calm Rainbow Dash song?! What were you thinking?! Blarrrrggg!!!" So I guess I'll let you know what the song is about, so it makes more sense. The basic story is Dashie dreaming of soaring through the sky with the one she loves. Maybe she's dreaming about me? Maybe she's dreaming about you? Or, it could just be some random pony she is dreaming about. You decide ;) It would make a lot more sense with the lyrics, but like I said before.....we had problems with that.

Anyway, I think I have wasted enough of your time with my rambling. Enjoy! or not... that's cool too :P

(BTW, if the song crackles, blame Youtube. It sounded perfectly fine before I uploaded it, so I don't know what Youtube did)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzEgzIbgGZM&feature=youtu.be

• Brohoof 7

Music: I like it. Who the hell says all Dash songs need to be loud and action-y? Calm, melodic and reflective fit more than well for a sleeping Dashie dreaming of flying through the sky, dreaming of a loved one, or maybe even just one day ascending to the ranks of the Wonderbolts. I love it so far, sounds great, and interested to see what your wife comes up with for vocals.

Image: That's the cutest Rainbow vector I've ever seen DX I dunno if the nose bubble is originally a part of it or added in, but your partner in crime who does your artwork is still going great. This is one of the better ones :3

• Brohoof 3

Loved it. Hope you can get the lyrics worked out I would love to here it with lyrics. Just a random strangers thoughts.

Thank you. I hope to get the lyrics worked out soon too. I was really looking forward to doing my first vocal track :)

Music: I like it. Who the hell says all Dash songs need to be loud and action-y? Calm, melodic and reflective fit more than well for a sleeping Dashie dreaming of flying through the sky, dreaming of a loved one, or maybe even just one day ascending to the ranks of the Wonderbolts. I love it so far, sounds great, and interested to see what your wife comes up with for vocals.

Image: That's the cutest Rainbow vector I've ever seen DX I dunno if the nose bubble is originally a part of it or added in, but your partner in crime who does your artwork is still going great. This is one of the better ones :3

Thank you :D I would assume calm music would be fine for Dash too, but I have had several people tell me otherwise :P She added the nose bubble to the vector I believe. I'll pass on your kind words to her if she doesn't log on and see this

i like all of it. i could literally relax my whole life listening to this, especially at night. very well done!

Thank you. That means a lot to me :) I was trying for a relaxing song, so i'm glad I succeeded

• Brohoof 2

Thank you! :) I added the nose bubble. thought it would be adorable. Took a while to get that image done. (2 hours) By far, the most complicated one yet. Just wanted to get the image perfect for the amazing song.

• Brohoof 1

Thank you! :) I added the nose bubble. thought it would be adorable. Took a while to get that image done. (2 hours) By far, the most complicated one yet. Just wanted to get the image perfect for the amazing song.

Just wondering do you by chance still have access to the alone vector image of Dash with the nose bubble? Or no? I'd love to have it and use it for an avatar or signature prop image xD If not that's fine I can probably find a snot bubble and add one myself, as I know the sleeping Dash vector you used, but wanted to ask.

Just wondering do you by chance still have access to the alone vector image of Dash with the nose bubble? Or no? I'd love to have it and use it for an avatar or signature prop image xD If not that's fine I can probably find a snot bubble and add one myself, as I know the sleeping Dash vector you used, but wanted to ask.

I don't have an original. Pieced everything together after I made it. I can always make another one with the bubble attached and give it to you.

I don't have an original. Pieced everything together after I made it. I can always make another one with the bubble attached and give it to you.

Sire, if it doesn't take up too much time for you, then that'd be awesome <3 Thanks in advance, then.

• Brohoof 1

I saw this on youtube before seeing it on here, but anyways...

You always impress me, Dash! Maybe you were a famous producer in your previous life! Wait, you were... I can feel it emanating from my computer.... It's like a hot breeze, the awesomeness.

Keep working on this stuff!

the Phony Brony

• Brohoof 2

I saw this on youtube before seeing it on here, but anyways...

You always impress me, Dash! Maybe you were a famous producer in your previous life! Wait, you were... I can feel it emanating from my computer.... It's like a hot breeze, the awesomeness.

Keep working on this stuff!

the Phony Brony

That's one of the best compliments I have ever received. Thank you so much :D

"It's like a hot breeze, the awesomeness." - For some reason that amused me greatly :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I feel like this doesn't even need lyrics.

Actually, I really love it the way it is because it leaves the 'story' more open to the listener's imagination.

I dunno why, but I've always enjoyed music more without lyrics. Maybe it's just me.

• Brohoof 1

This song is very good and you should feel good.. if you had a pegasister to do some lyrics or something it would be 200% cooler :D

Thank you! :) Yep, that was the plan. I still don't know if it will happen, but we'll see ;)

I feel like this doesn't even need lyrics.

Actually, I really love it the way it is because it leaves the 'story' more open to the listener's imagination.

I dunno why, but I've always enjoyed music more without lyrics. Maybe it's just me.

Thanks :D I understand what you mean. Instrumental music can express emotions, and capture the imagination better than vocal tracks a lot of the time. The only reason I wanted to add vocals to this is because it would be something new I have never tried before :)

• Brohoof 1

Woah!... This is incredible :wub:

Congrats this is now my favourite thing to listen to. Its just so relaxed and chill..... makes me feel awesome.

Seriously you did a great job with this, its really well put together and....... just..... ahhh..... I LOVE IT ^_^

Cannot wait to here more stuff from you :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Dude this song is absolutely godlike! Its so nice and peaceful to just sit back and relax too. Makes a really mello mood! Please keep up the good work! :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Woah!... This is incredible :wub:

Congrats this is now my favourite thing to listen to. Its just so relaxed and chill..... makes me feel awesome.

Seriously you did a great job with this, its really well put together and....... just..... ahhh..... I LOVE IT ^_^

Cannot wait to here more stuff from you :wub:

Thank you so much!! :D I have a few other songs on my youtube channel if you want to check them out :)

Dude this song is absolutely godlike! Its so nice and peaceful to just sit back and relax too. Makes a really mello mood! Please keep up the good work! :lol:

My song is godlike? :blush: Thank you!

Seriously, thank you everypony. It really means a lot to me that you all think my music sounds good :)

• Brohoof 1

Thank you so much!! I have a few other songs on my youtube channel if you want to check them out

Already went and checked them out ;) ... I particularly liked Guard the night... Keep up the great work man.. Loving it :wub:

• Brohoof 1

My song is godlike? :blush: Thank you!

Seriously, thank you everypony. It really means a lot to me that you all think my music sounds good :)

Dude I mean it. Its really good. I also check out some of your other work. Really enjoyed it. Keep up the good work and make some more kickass , godlike music ;)

• Brohoof 1