Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ponyfications that if humanized could be disturbing

Silly Lily

Although it my be difficult to figure out what's disturbing or not due to different cultures, it's still an interesting idea. (For example, some things like metal pieces nailed to toenails, i.e. horse's horseshoes, are probably no more odd than pieces of metals placed through stabbed body parts, i.e., human's piercings or ink placed into the skin, i.e, human's tattoos)

-

Posted Image

is kinda akin to flayed human skin stretched and distorted and then posted up by skewers?... something out of Psycho

Rarity's Carosel Boutique

Posted Image

impaled ponies? how cute... It's like Vlad the Impaler.

In Return of Harmony, it's no fair that the pegasi with their wings or the unicorns have horns - better remove those body parts... Imagine equalizing all limbs or appendages becuase they may give certain individuals advantages? Everyone cut down to size.

Posted Image

Pinkie and her cloud baby

From Suited for Success:

"In other words, you shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth."... Slavery is Magic

• Brohoof 1

The whole thought that the Pegasi, Unicorns and Earth Ponies are all different races, and often quarrel with each other over which one is better. Imagine what unfortunate implications there would be if the ponies were human, and each race was represented by a certain race or country. The show would be downright considered racist if the ponies were human. :blush:

Edited by Rarietty

The whole thought that the Pegasi, Unicorns and Earth Ponies are all different races, and often quarrel with each other over which one is better. Imagine what unfortunate implications there would be if the ponies were human, and each race was represented by a certain race or country. The show would be downright considered racist if the ponies were human. :blush:

this was what i was thinking. there would be alot more discrimination and such than there already is. also, i think there would be lots of problems dealing with the fact that some races of human have advantages over others

The first one is just a ponyfication of an actual painting, and I don't see how it's bad

Well it's Carousel Boutique for a reason, I don't really think about it like that, it's just a creative design that fits the show fairly x3

Horseshoes are like piercings, but I consider them more like piercing your ear... and the tattoo thing, me'h many people do it, it isn't that bad >.>

Well when they removed their ability to fly, and their horns, they weren't really bad, they didn't need them, now a human has all it's needs, like an earth pony, the Mane 6 were pretty fine without their wings & horns, even if they were annoyed......

I didn't get the cloud baby thing, nor the slavery, could you explain it perhaps a little more?

Edited by Pinkazoid
  • Brohoof 1

Posted Image

I still can't understand why they chose a rather gruesome rendering when they decided to make a parody of the Salvador Dalí painting, "Persistence of Memory." It featured flowing watches, not skinned and hanging human hides!

Posted Image