Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Welcome to Exile (Two Slots Open)

NinjaCPU

Link to Roleplay

For too many years to either to remember, Princess Celestia has been a commendable ruler. Always giving justified rules and always listen to everypony, big or small. From her rule, for at least thousand years she was able to bring peace to ponykind ever since Luna was banished.

However, in the past few months, things have been a turn for the worst. Questionable laws that strict a pegasi from flying and unicorns from magic. The Royal Guard have the privilege to do any form of magic or flying. There was way to obtain privilege to use magic or flying, as if you joined the New Equestrian Army (NEA) you would have the right to used any magic/flying. When you finish your training in the NEA you than become absolute loyal to Princess Celestia and any form of doubt or insubordination will lead to prison, banishment or even death. When you actually go into duty in the NEA you will be bought into cities to stop any type of magic/flying.

Chaos soon invoke as talks of a overtaking the rulers of Equestria were rumor across the lands. Saying that Princess Celestia is become a tyrant and needs to be stop forming this military dictatorship. However, just as a plan was set into actions for a revolution. Another law came into flourish into law Equestria . The Banishment of ponies in Equestria: "I hereby decree that any pony, be it earth, pegasi, or unicorn that is not in the NEA or in the Royal Guard will be banished to the uncharted forest on the outskirts of Equestria."

All ponies were pushed away into the forest. The power of Celestia was too strong for any power to fight back.

A giant purple circle encased the forest. Unable to fly any higher anywhere in the circle. Unicorns are also weaker as the magic circle drains the magic that anypony has.

There isn't much known about the forest. There could be powers that no pony can even fathom. While it could be monsters that could olberated the strongest ponies. Other banished ponies as well.

With the elements of harmony not active and the banishment of Luna. It is unknown if anypony will be able to get out of the exile. Only time will tell...

-----------------------

Rules:

1) The mane 6 will be allowed however, they won't befully together. This roleplay will take place before Nightmare Moon returned from the moon. So keep that in mind if you're taking a canon pony.

a ) OCs can only known the mane 6 as an acquaintance, nothing more than that.

2) No Godmodding/powermodding(controlling anyone's character be it major or minor unless the pony says it's okay.)

3) Good Grammar and Spelling is needed (If you have problems with grammar like I do, proofread your work beforehand)

4) Try to have 2+ sentences with every post (3-5+ preferred).

5) Try to be active in the rp to at least 1-3+ post per day. Failure to notify me of any problems such as work, vacation, etc. in 3 days will lead to a minor write out of the character. In ten days it will to a major write out.

a) When notifying me of leaving, please explain if you want your character to be written out of the story for a bit or you'll have a substitute player for your character.

6) Cussing/swearing is allowed but at a certain point (used for emphasize or anger is fine, but when the characters says in every sentence he/she utters is not allowed)

7) Spamming is not allowed.

8) After a few weeks of role-playing I will enlisted a second in command. If I am unable to do my duties for whatever reason (or I notified said pony beforehand that I will be gone for a set time/forever). That said pony will be in command of the roleplay.

9) Posters must make a role playing example. It shall be deicde upon me if you will be approve or not. The topic: "The first day of school"

10) Have fun!

==========

NinjaCPU- Relámpago

Snails - Captain Trench

Berry Pie - Misty Leaves

MJP2010 - Blue Moon

irobern2857 - Usaf

Cloud Chaser(Out of commission)

Strawberries Yum - Fire Opal

Octavinyl - Octavinyl (Out of Commission)

-Free Slot-

-Free Slot-

Edited by NinjaCPU

Question: Can I be an oc who is a Royal guard captain with a very small squad? I've used this character a lot and he's perfect for this. http://mlpforums.com...ain-trench-r372 (his squad only has four guards)

Yeah, that is perfectly fine to use that OC, accepted. Just for any other pony(person) that looking at this roleplay, there will be a limit. I like to keep my roleplay at a maximum of 7.

I have one more question, The wording seems to suggest that the Royal guard was banished in Celestia's speech, were they or did I hear wrong.

Well, would you look at that. A roleplay that looks very promising. Sadly I can't choose between two ponies. If it's not too much trouble, could you pick which would work better with this rp? http://mlpforums.com...is-lazuli-r1061 or http://mlpforums.com...ty-leaves-r1293

The latter I think. I just added Captain Trench who comes with 4 other stallions. We need to get some mares up in here!

http://mlpforums.com...blue-moon-r1394 here is mt OC! tell me what you think!. (I have a couple OCs but my other one im using in another RP) This RP sounds cool though. (BTW she is a mare)

The name of her husband reminds me of Red VS. Blue. Expect references to that in the Rp btw. I love that show Edited by Snails

THe name of her husband reminds me of Red VS. Blue. Expect references to that in the Rp btw. I love that show

Thats where I thought of the name for her husband. I was watching RvB and was thinking maybe I will make an OC and church sounded like a cool name!
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I have one more question, The wording seems to suggest that the Royal guard was banished in Celestia's speech, were they or did I hear wrong.

The latter I think. I just added Captain Trench who comes with 4 other stallions. We need to get some mares up in here!

The wording is a bit off, the royal guard aren't banished. Hope the edit helps there for future ponies.

Well, would you look at that. A roleplay that looks very promising. Sadly I can't choose between two ponies. If it's not too much trouble, could you pick which would work better with this rp? http://mlpforums.com...is-lazuli-r1061 or http://mlpforums.com...ty-leaves-r1293

This was technically off another roleplay called Solemn hour. However, I changed a huge amount of it (adding a backstory to why they were banished, instead of being vague. Adding the NEA, etc.) to the point where they aren't alike anymore. I like to add some zest to my roleplays (though the only other roleplay I've made here was "The Other Ponies.")

Also, accepted.

http://mlpforums.com...blue-moon-r1394 here is mt OC! tell me what you think!. (I have a couple OCs but my other one im using in another RP) This RP sounds cool though. (BTW she is a mare)

D'aww on her personality (she's the only one to make Church smile).

Accepted.

Edited by NinjaCPU
  • Brohoof 1

The wording is a bit off, the royal guard aren't banished. Hope the edit helps there for future ponies.

Yes I see it now. I am a little jelly about how fast people show up to this Rp. I started one over an hour before this and I have one reply...

i would like to join this RP if it is ok with you. it looks like it will be a good one. here is my OC: http://mlpforums.com...rs/_/usaf-r1018

i would think that he would not have his armor in this one. so just a normal pegasi

I think this guy looks pretty cool. He seems like he would have a stash of food and stuff for just such an occasion!

Make a roleplay in one hour, obtain 4 players. Such a phenomena.

i would like to join this RP if it is ok with you. it looks like it will be a good one. here is my OC: http://mlpforums.com...rs/_/usaf-r1018

i would think that he would not have his armor in this one. so just a normal pegasi

Your character really suits this roleplay to a T. It's uncanny. Accepted. (also try to be careful on those spelling problems. I tried to edit them when I see them too when I do it.)

Make a roleplay in one hour, obtain 4 players. Such a phenomena.Your character really suits this roleplay to a T. It's uncanny. Accepted. (also try to be careful on those spelling problems. I tried to edit them when I see them too when I do it.)

Thanks. And sorry for the spelling I was working on English homework before this so I was taking a break from caring about grammar for a bit.

Well, now that I made my character and we have a good amount of roleplayers already. I'll start the roleplay in the morning, right now I'm tired so...I need my sleep. g'night and I'll cya later today.

Ahh... A good old ninjacpu Role Play, are you going to make this one into a over 2000 post RP too? Welp I did not come here to ask to be in it, actually I just came here to say that I will be keeping an eye on this roleplay. Good luck Ninja, you have a way with keeping an rp alive and I commend you for it.

Ahh... A good old ninjacpu Role Play, are you going to make this one into a over 2000 post RP too? Welp I did not come here to ask to be in it, actually I just came here to say that I will be keeping an eye on this roleplay. Good luck Ninja, you have a way with keeping an rp alive and I commend you for it.

Well, I tried my best to have everypony in the story to be entertained and excited that they're playing a roleplay. We'll see if I can strike lightning twice.

Anywho, the roleplay has been created, when you're ready.

Ninja CPU, are you controlling Celestia? If not, could you? I kinda need a protagonist here... it's lonely.

Yeah, I'll controlled Celestia (That was the intention when I realized you were doing that.) Should be a hoot.

Hi, this is your friendly reminder to please not put filler text in your posts in oder to circumvent the character minimum. It's distracting to readers and gives the subforum a "spammy" vibe. A hundred characters is not very difficult to type - if you're out of ideas, try commenting on the roleplay itself.

Thanks. :)

• Brohoof 1

How does the forcefield even work? Who's controlling it and where? It is magic, right? I must know! .

Not everything has to be known, it's always nice to be hidden about certain things.(That's why it wasn't told via backstory) Patience, Snails. All good thing come to those who wait.