Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Welcome to Exile (Two Slots Open)

NinjaCPU

I just want you to know that I'm going to be working from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM EST. I hope this won't interfere too much with my roleplaying.

Most of roleplaying is early in the morning or late at night. It shouldn't have too much of a problem.

I won't be online for the next two days, so just pretend Fire Opal is there and doing what he is supposed to be doing. And don't let him die.

Alright, I'll take note.

(( You may want to read post #359 again. It contradicts your post, Snails ))

Which section of post 359 are you talking about? I don't see any problem. If you're talking about the aura, it's best if you not try to completely capture someone in one post. It comes across as unfair.

Which section of post 359 are you talking about? I don't see any problem. If you're talking about the aura, it's best if you not try to completely capture someone in one post. It comes across as unfair.

It's not suppose to be fair. You're fighting the strongest being in Equestria. This was going to be a failed plan just from the get-go.

• Brohoof 2

It's not supposebe to fair. You're fighting the strongest being in Equestria. This was going to be a failed plan just from the get-go.

There's a difference between an overpowered character and godmodding. Just let me do this. Harold isn't imporant, but Jack actually is exactly where he needs to be. You'll see.

I edited my last post to where Harold doesn't move, but I still need you to go along with me. I have something important I'm trying to do with Jack.

Hey guys, could one of you invite Trench to the meeting, he's still clueless. He's in the campsite right now.

... Is anyone still alive here? it's been over half a day with no replies. I would like to keep this going but I'll need others to do so.

Edited by Snails

Misty doesn't have much to do. I'm just waiting for something for her to do. If I posted, it would just be her sitting around staring at the sky or something. She is wounded after all. Unless someone has an idea, I'm just gonna wait....

Misty doesn't have much to do. I'm just waiting for something for her to do. If I posted, it would just be her sitting around staring at the sky or something. She is wounded after all. Unless someone has an idea, I'm just gonna wait....

Wounded? When did that happen? Forgive me, I've been paying more attention to the fight with Celestia than anything else.

Wounded? When did that happen? Forgive me, I've been paying more attention to the fight with Celestia than anything else.

During the fight with the Timber Wolves. Misty had gotten into the flow of battle. When she wasn't looking, one knocked her to the ground and she bruised her ribs.

I'm kinda lost as well. See, basically all I have to do is wait for the meating... that isn't happening. So, that's why my end is dark

I suppose it's easier for me since I have five characters in three places. Once this fight is over and Harold and Jack are banished (part of my evil master plan), there will be more things to do.

I'm really sorry that I haven't been posting a lot, but now that I have school to get to and that I'm in a lot of other RPs I'll have to quit this RP. You can get Octavinyl killed by nature or something. A million apologies to all of you wonderfull ponies.

I'm really sorry that I haven't been posting a lot, but now that I have school to get to and that I'm in a lot of other RPs I'll have to quit this RP. You can get Octavinyl killed by nature or something. A million apologies to all of you wonderfull ponies.

Are you sure you can't just kill your other roleplays first? Lol, I kid.

It sucks that you have to leave, but obligations are important. Hopefully I can roleplay with you some other time ^^

Can I get in on this RP with my new OC?

http://mlpforums.com.../standoff-r1426

If weapons are okay, then I will be using specified firearms and auxillary weapons. dis gon b gud!

It's pretty far into the Rp, so I don't know if Ninja would allow it... But one of us just left so there may be a slot open. Have you skimmed over the recent posts and know what's happening?

Can I get in on this RP with my new OC?

http://mlpforums.com.../standoff-r1426

If weapons are okay, then I will be using specified firearms and auxillary weapons. dis gon b gud!

It's pretty far into the Rp, so I don't know if Ninja would allow it... But one of us just left so there may be a slot open. Have you skimmed over the recent posts and know what's happening?

Technically, Cloud Chaser has pulled out as well. So, we have two slots to filled. However, weapons are not okay. Guns aren't really canon in MLP so I really can't go past that.

Also, I want an rp example before you can be approved and I give you a recap.

Technically, Cloud Chaser has pulled out as well. So, we have two slots to filled. However, weapons are not okay. Guns aren't really canon in MLP so I really can't go past that.

Also, I want an rp example before you can be approved and I give you a recap.

By the way, Ninja. After Jack and Celesta fight a little more, I'm planning on losing. Could you banish Jack and Harold after Jack fails? It would make the RP less boring for the others, I think.

Well, I was waiting for your character to get tired from using his magic and than Celestia just banished both of them anyway.

Well, I was waiting for your character to get tired from using his magic and than Celestia just banished both of them anyway.

I was waiting for Celestia to fight back. You can't banish him until you break the Plasma Aura, and that will only go away if it's hit with tremendous force.

P.S. Jack is using the storm of relentless torment on Celestia again right now.

Oh snap. I kind of forgotten about this. I'll post in a few hours. I'm heading out to school at the moment. Be right back. Sorry again guys.

(edited)

Well, usually I wouldn't be one for to help with somepony to roleplay. However, since I haven't been active and we haven't established much character development on all ponies. I think if anypony wants to be in the meeting, they can find it randomly. I rather not let more ponies be out of the fray.

Oh snap. I kind of forgotten about this. I'll post in a few hours. I'm heading out to school at the moment. Be right back. Sorry again guys.

it's fine, there hasn't been much to really do in the first place (it's like The Other Ponies all over again.)

Edited by NinjaCPU
  • Brohoof 1

it's fine, there hasn't been much to really do in the first place (it's like The Other Ponies all over again.)

May I ask as to how it's been going for 2000+ posts? What kept it going? Because it's been driving me crazy and I don't feel like reading it all.

May I ask as to how it's been going for 2000+ posts? What kept it going? Because it's been driving me crazy and I don't feel like reading it all.

That Hypno guy is an RPing machine. I've been in RPs with him that went up twenty pages in one day. I'm pretty sure he's the one biggest reason t's still around.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

That Hypno guy is an RPing machine. I've been in RPs with him that went up twenty pages in one day. I'm pretty sure he's the one biggest reason t's still around.

You'd think so, but no. It was everypony involvement in the story. Though there are certain ponies who really didn't do much. Mal, Cloud Chaser, Dawnpath, Hypno, and Bronynonymous all played a big role in the story. If you look at certain landmarks (1000 post page - 2000 post page. You really don't see Hypno posting crazy [though that guy can be trigger happy, it's crazy how fast he can post. When he gets older, I think he'll be one the best writing/posters if he continues to roleplay]

Well you'd be reading at least 200,000+ word story for sure. Though it has been slow as of recently, I think it has to be simply the story. A basic premise in which the mane 6 just get captured. Slowly, it becomes to the point in how deep that rabbit hole gets. Asking certain ponies, finding out how deep it gets. Getting suck in a mountain. Losing your powers. The characters that have developed pretty well. The interactions between each character. Carrick Bleepin' Murphy (No one will EVER get that reference) the detective.

There has been LOT of stuff that happens and to paraphase all of it would take a long time. To be honest, I think I might open the doors one more time for roleplayers. I do have a paraphase a decent amount of the story already...who knows.

Edited by NinjaCPU