Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is your school bad?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

If so, vent about it here. My school is the worst place to be...its like hell and jail. A place to never go to. Im pretty sure lots of people have worse? Or better but still bad? I dont wanna go into detail bout my school, too much to say on here

Just explain why you wanna destroy your school, LOL!! Why is it bad? What is the worst part about it? How could you improve it?? ETC ETC ETC!!

My school is pretty nice. It's my town's public high school, the students are pretty friendly and the teachers teach pretty well. We're one of the top 25 schools on New Jersey :3

Everyone in my school are either ignorant or arrogant. The teachers dont give a fuck a fuck about you they just want good grades.

My school is all right for the most part. I get along with just about everybody, but I'm sure that is only because I'm polite and am considered a cool guy to hang out with, as per my antics and attitude. My teachers are cool, nice, and considerate - sometimes my classmates act like goons, but eh. I guess those are just hormonal.

Well to start off our stop sign was stolen, a kidnapper appeared, the whole place looks like a ghetto, the lockers are small, the computers are outdated, the P.E. uniforms are overpriced, the P.E. teacher is a former soldier, so much noise during class I can't concentrate, mean people, the use all their money on pointless attachments on the building, there is so much sharpie marker writing on walls, obnoxious people, and not enough bronies.

Edited by Octavinyl
  • Brohoof 1

Well, my school was really great. They gave you lots of opportunities to do your "clubs and activities", sponsored a lot of student's artistic stuff, did lots of travels in France and England while paying for the most part of it. We also had great teachers (a Doctor in "theorical physics as a teacher when you are 16 is pretty boss). The best part was probably the fact that "smart" people were kinda protected from all the scums so not a lot of bullying. But I must say that the cantine and some classroom were getting very old and rusty, one window almost fell on me one day just because it was so rusty it fell down on it's own. But overall, a great place.

Ready for this. You know nothing about my school, it is full of rednecks, and the kids who skip class to dip. We have nothing, our new school we just got last year doesn't even have lockers. Our principal was arrested for stealing from the school, one of our drama teachers was arrested for showing himself at Vacation Bible School. Our school sucks at everything. Um, what else is there to say, oh yeah, I don't know who did it, but there is a song about our school. I don't know the lyrics, but it does make fun of us. I think that is it.

Pros. The teachers in my school are very intelligent, helpful, and overall great people. The people there are awesome, I would say there are no bullies in my grade. The programs they have there are awesome, like the leadership program, and overall it's a nice school.

Cons. The principal takes care of nothing and doesn't care about the students. There are an overpopulation of supervisors, and the P.E. system and punishment systems are awful. Oh and also the cafeteria food tastes and looks like something out of the garbage.

Edited by Lil' Tokyo

My school is pretty new, the building is, and nice, but the students are not, in fact just watching a fight at school can get you arrested, plus there are so many gangs at school it's not even funny, so I ignore all the problems there.

Plus in my Freshmen year, this fight made headlines:

My previous school was starting to go downhill as we left, it was rated as Outstanding by OFSTED but then the old headteacher left, and the problems with bullying, drugs and misbehavior increased. I'm glad to be gone.

My school in a nutshell: "Eh, anhazhnmbajksnefijukbn I'don'tevenknow OH NO we don't have anything for the lunch tommorow give them yogurt"

Then they spend all their money on a new cafateria when the food sucks anyway, when it could have been much better spent on a new school.

My school is full of people who are just mean. The school itself was built in the 30's so it's really old. We had some stabbings. Yeah my school sucks.

My History teacher screamed in my face for 10 minutes when I asked to talk about a grade when she was having a bad day. I brought it to an assistant principle. They said it never happened, same with my teacher. Then, my Chemistry teacher suddenly flunked me in the fourth quarter, bringing me down from an A to a very low B -- reason why? She claims to have never gotten labs I made up with her one on one and turned into her one on one that day. Never told me until after report cards came out for the summer, and said she wouldn't discuss it further. So I brought both issues to the Principal. He said it never happened, and that the chemistry grade was all my fault. I appeal to the his boss, the Cluster supervisor's assistant, who is good freinds with said principal. "No proof, nothing ever happened". Finally, went up to the Cluster head, AKA, Assistant Superintendant of one of the richest, largest counties in the nation (so, important guy making at least $250K a year.) Seemed like a nice guy at first. Goes to interview teacher about it, lies and says she didn't do anything. Chemistry grade final, despite paper evidence I received along the way proving criminal fraud. Meet with School Board member, she says she won't do anything. Threaten taking it to court and the mass media, they finally decide to interview me about what happened with the teacher. Nothing happens. Chemistry grade still final.

Monday I'm meeting with the Superintendent of the entire school system. Tuesday I'm forced to go the media. Also forced to take a polygraph test (a very stressful test -- essentially a lie detector test) later next week to show to the media to prove I'm telling the truth about this. Nobody in my school or even my county cares about this, and they're covering it all up. I contacted my state delegate about it, and he and a member of the Virignia education department are forming a plan to help me overcome the school.

My principal has already started slandering my name around my school, and even had one of my other grades, which was finalized, lowered at least half a grade. Now I was forced to switch schools to another high school even further from my house to evade the results of the slander. There goes my friends, my schedule for next year, and being able to keep my head up to people from my now-old school.

My school is A-1 super :)

Edited by Ashbad

oh damn, at least my school isnt as bad as some people have said about theres. Woodberry, a town notorious for hoons, druggos, and all kinds of nasty, well my school happens to be situated there and half the students come from Woodberry so as you can imagine, we get a cop car at least once a week.

If your asking about the high school I graduated from, I'd say it's pretty okay since it's relatively new (It opened in 2008), my only problem is most of the people there, I mean, what kind of idiot would just spit his chewing tobacco on the drinking fountain? Other issues include repeated false alarms, and people spitting in the soap dispenser.

Edited by Narutardedscum!!

Well, At my old school ( im in a high school now) my middle school sucked. They were racist, and they didn't take bulling seriously. it was a very bad school but my high school now is a very good high school (:

My highschool so far is okay. It's not perfect but it's pretty good. My middleschool that I used to go to was kinda cheap and we had a crappy field. At the time I had thought the teachers were kinda annoying but looking back I realize that 8th grade was crazy and probably the funniest year of my life.

If I went to public school in my state, yes. Our education system is the WORST in the nation. But I go to Brother Martin and we have the best education in (at least) the state. The guys, for the most part, are all nice (there are no girls to speak of)

My school... i give it a meh. Its one of the largest high schools in the state and is split up into two buildings. So things do get confusing. Most of the kids are nice but also a lot of them are douches. I guess thats typical right? Many of teachers are ok. Others not so much.

Just a normal very large high school.

One thing i don't get is that the school doesn't get much money, yet all the elementary schools get evrything. Flat screen TVs, good computers, yet mine doesn't get shit. =/ And its the only high school in the district and has a couple thousand students. Its just weird.

Alright, ill share my story about my last school i went to(Middle school) I'm in 10th grade now.

Anyway, The school was called Durham Middle School in LISD(Texas School District) I went there all 3 years. 6/7/8 grade.

My thoughts about it were great. Every teacher i had liked me, like i was one of there best students, i was treated well because i treated my teachers with the respect that they deserve for teaching us things that can help us in life, These 2 guys in 8th grade, one was mexican, the other guy was white trash and always talked shit.

They were looking at me and laughing at me for no apparent reason, and i look at em and say What the fuck are you laughing at? then they say "Nothing dude, chill" well that was a bullshit lie.(sorry for using continuous profanity)

So then the mexican kid(every time i see him in the hallway) under his breath, he would call me "Gay". Well you know, that's not right to call anybody "Gay". It went on for about 2 weeks.. i said to myself "You know what you little bitch, you have no idea who your messing with" So, what i did, i didn't beat him up or anything because i have self control, i went to my reading teacher, i told her about it, and she said that it wasn't right for him to do that and that he needs to be punished, so, she got 3 other teachers to back her and me up on this.. I told her who it was, they took him out of class and confronted him, he confessed pretty damn quick.

After all this happend.. everything went for the better, he didn't do anything 2 me anymore because he knew if he did anything like that to me again, his punishment could be worse, so he backed off forever.

I have more i can tell you, but that's to much to read already. But my middle school was alright.. teachers cared there.Except for the assistant principal who was a complete bitch.. on a scale of 1 to 10... (Mega stupid heartless bitch.)

Now, when i went into 9th grade, and moved on to High school, things back at my middle school went down to hell pretty fast.

Mid year or so, people hugging alot and kissing and whatever, then during a field trip to main event, guys and girls were having sex pretty much everywhere.. doesn't matter where, then they were seperated at lunch, 1 side boys 1 side girls, kids getting drunk in the bathrooms and trashing them and all that crap, they started a thing to where you were REQUIRED to have a ID in order to be in class, without it, you could of been in pass, or suspended, even the littlest thing could get you a suspension, over a god damn ID CARD? and you couldn't change the thing that goes over your head and holds it.

On a conclusion here my fellow Ponies, is that after i left that school, things turned into complete hell, and i am 100% glad that i was out of that school before it all happend, otherwise, i would be miserable, and i feel so bad for the new 6th graders there who have to put up with that shit for the next 3 years.

(Sorry for all my profanity in this story my friends!)

My school is ok, most of the teachers are good but you can get the one's that just totally suck.(But thats in every school) Most of the students are d-bag stoners, skippers, or rumor queens. Not to mention that there are police searching lockers almost every other month lol...