mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

Ok then lets just say Sweetie Bot was a dumb crossover in the first place I might show you what I mean later on I can't post pictures now.

img-3243014-1-W0qjY9J.pngAwesome signature made by Pink Mist 

*Laughs*

I knew this would get good.

f40kn7.png

By:Paradigm-Zero

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

651674__safe_solo_fluttershy_artist-colo
  • Brohoof 2

f40kn7.png

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

(edited)

Wow poor stallion he must be blind or this wedding would never ever happen, however I could see this happening. Or at least that's what it looks like is about to happen, though I might be wrong.

post-26812-0-59189300-1402615724_thumb.png

Edited by PokeBolter

651684__safe_solo_fluttershy_blushing_ve
  • Brohoof 1

f40kn7.png

651440__safe_solo_fluttershy_filly_simpl
  • Brohoof 1

f40kn7.png

I don't know what you mean by Botron but I did create a cartoon character called Mega Botron who leads the rivals to the Type Creatures (heros I created but just typical teens not superheros, superheros are lame) and you know what just go to their Facebook page or the 3 Random Creatures: A Random Page on Facebook and read some scripts they explain alot.

I don't know what you mean by Botron but I did create a cartoon character called Mega Botron who leads the rivals to the Type Creatures (heros I created but just typical teens not superheros, superheros are lame) and you know what just go to their Facebook page or the 3 Random Creatures: A Random Page on Facebook and read some scripts they explain alot.

Who is the robot.

Oh god why
What do you mean by this? Oh yeah and if you think I like it I don't I just used it for a tiny bit of inspiration and that was it, I USED to make fun of it, just got too boring so I stopped. 

A lot of people consider MLP to be a show for *ahem* younger audiences.

I know I was originally was going to say irony, but then I remembered that mlp has way to many innuendos in it.

Also FOOL, I AM THE FORUM GAMES!!!!!

I've got to admit just to stay in the game I still watch the new episodes of Bubble Guppies but just for the plot line and also just to see the characters make fools out of themselves, it's actually not as stupid as most and still amusing kind of funnier than Tiny Toons even Gil being like Plucky but the game is about ponies like Sweetie Belle not comedy relife guppies like Gil.

The ponies are the only reason I'm still in the fandom I mean if I don't stand up for Sweetie Belle who will also I run a Facebook page and already have a few ponies so yeah it's not so easy to leave the fandom for good.