mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

Well, right now I'm free from any relationships, but I must admit I've got my eye on Cinnamon. She's everything I love in a pony, intelligent, powerful, witty, charming, cunning, and murderously psychotic. :wub:  

I did! And then you said all that hurtful stuff! You know, I would have been perfectly happy with 42 if it wasn't for that forced marriage! 

Well, uhh... if you're free now, then... Perhaps... I know you said you want Cinnamon, but... perhaps would you consider dating with me again? :wub: 

Woah... You look... wow, as an alicorn. I don't know what to think.

I was going for a scary look with the low camera angle and the dark background, but I just don't think a pony in a suit like that is capable of being very scary...

I love you, A.I.! :wub: :wub:

I love you too, Times! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Aww, that's so cute! :wub:

Well, uhh... if you're free now, then... Perhaps... I know you said you want Cinnamon, but... perhaps would you consider dating with me again?

Oh, 42... I'd just like us to be friends. I don't want any more of the crazy romantic shenanigans, I just want a nice, stable relationship with a psychopathic murder. Please don't hate me, 42.  -_-

Hey! The fair lady has spoken!

*Blasts ship with hundreds of cannonballs.*

Well, I'm not the captain of that ship. Why would I want to sail in one of those ugly ships?

I'd rather set sail in an actual ship, not some symbolic boat-shaped character pairing.

Oh, 42... I'd just like us to be friends. I don't want any more of the crazy romantic shenanigans, I just want a nice, stable relationship with a psychopathic murder. Please don't hate me, 42.  -_-

That's okay! I know we'll always be frands! :rarity:

frands

100 frand points to 42.

Frands are not a thing. Friends are. Frands are not.

Thank you!

For once, I don't have to edit your text to get a compliment from you!

I've complimented you several times before.