Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask me and my filly

~The Snowy Wolf~

It depends on the picture. If its one of those new era paintings with things like "lol" on it then no.

Okay. So how are things going with your filly? What are you feeding her? (oh my. This sounds like a creepy question)

Vinyl Blade, when did you get a filly? How long have you been married? Do you love your child?

She's (just a couple weeks old) five and a half, if that's what you're asking. I've been unofficially married for about (a month) six years. Of course I love my little bundle of joy.

Okay. So how are things going with your filly? What are you feeding her? (oh my. This sounds like a creepy question)

Things are going well. We're in the castle, so Violet has plenty of space to play. I feed her just the same as anypony else.

Things are going well. We're in the castle, so Violet has plenty of space to play. I feed her just the same as anypony else.

Has your filly even given you any problems? How's it like being a parent of such a cute filly?

How did you get married? What were the circumstances?

Well, we didn't really get married. Nightfall and I love each other and we live in the same home. I guess we're more like long term coltfriend and marefriend. As for circumstances, we had known each other for years and really loved each other so I guess it just happened.

Mommy, why does nopony ask me anything?

I don't really know. You'll get some questions soon enough.

Has your filly even given you any problems? How's it like being a parent of such a cute filly?

Nothing more than the usual crying that all foals do. Being the parent of Violet just makes me feel so proud and happy inside.

Aww. I love you too, mommy *hugs*

Fine, I'll ask the filly a question or two. Violet, have you made any friends? Do you have any pets?

Ooh yay! Question time! I have a lot of friends at school. I'm also friends with some of the guards and my foal sitter. Does that count? We have a pet phoenix!

It is always nice to see a family that also loves mlp... it just brings joy to my heart.

Now lets see... questions, hmmmmmm (thinking really hard)

Do you have any pony merchandise?

Vinyl: Pony merchandise?

Does a marriage under equestrian law/terms involve large aspects of religion? If so, does this deter you or encourage the possibility of a marriage?

We might get married sometime this year. Marriage doesn't have anything to do with religion.