searching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - The Seventh Element of Harmony (OOC)

Alex Night

Yeah sorry, I kinda just skimmed through them, trying to get the post in before deadline. I'll doctor it up now. (No pun intended)

XD Too late, the pun already got me, Pinkie! :lol: Alright, I can't wait to read your post again. All right everyone, we're working our way into full swing. Let's do it to it!

• Brohoof 1

I sure am aiming for that goal! By the way, Parties Like Pinkie is a guy last time I checked the profile page. XD It's all cool though. I'm just gonna encourage and wait for the others like Klopp, Ice Storm, and such to post their bits into the story. No Pony gets left behind here. Because I certainly want Artsy back in this story! :wub: So much potential!

• Brohoof 1

I'm working on my post now. Nothing a whole lot just something to keep the flow going and show that I'm still here. As well as getting the somewhat deepish cuts from Ice's Armor taken care of. I'm presuming the meat and potatoes of the RP will start once we leave the hospital.

:o Now, here I am writing this without a freaking table to flip because I have just seen a major surge of activity from the time I went asleep to the time I woke up! I'll be sure to write out my post soon as I get off work today. It certainly will be exciting because I plan on bringing another one of the Mane 6 into the story in this small segment. So, yeah Ice. The Meat and Potatos will truly begin once everypony is checked out of the hospital... Except for NastyMan, who will no longer be joining us... It's gonna be so AWESOME!! :wub:

She turned to Ali, saying "I've got good news, and bad news. I'll start with the bad first, okay? The bad news is that you've fractured your femur. The good news is that it'll only take a month to heal."

My post is done, kinda long, but it's done. I'll await now to either be noticed by the group I'm walking towards, or something exciting to happen. :3

Oh, also, the quote above? I kinda had half a mind to put this instead:

She turned to Ali, saying "I've got good news, and bad news. I'll start with the bad first, okay? The bad news is that you've fractured your femur. The good news is that I just saved a bunch of money on my cart insurance by switching to Geico!"

• Brohoof 1

Alright, I posted because I thought that I should...er, post. It's really just him waking up and asking for a drink, so it shouldn't interfere with the other posts, which I didn't take much time to read because the next three chapters in the fanfic I'm reading just came out. :wub:

"Hi Twilight! Whatcha doing here, huh? Huh, huh, huh?" Twilight jumped in surprise as a familiar pony came bursting in from the open window behind her unexpectedly. "Ugh, Pinkie. You are so random! How did you know I was here?" Twilight asked Pinkie a little annoyingly. "Oh, I saw you pop in out of nowhere as I was walking by the hospital to visit Fluttershy and then, I saw you bringing other ponies around you inside the hospital. Then, I decided to pop in and say hi to everypony with-" Pinkie said very quickly without stopping until her eyes laid on Alex, cutting off her train of thought. She gasped very loudly at the sight of him. "Who IS this pony? I've never seen him before and I know EVERYPONY in Ponyville because everypony here is my friend!" Pinkie continued again very quickly before gasping again. "You know what this calls for? A GET WELL/WELCOME PAR-TAY!!" She exclaimed before zooming out of the window, moving at a seemingly impossible speed for an Earth Pony. Twilight couldn't get a word in before she left and sighed heavily. "That's Pinkie Pie for you" Twilight thought to herself. "Anyways, back to what I was trying to say."Twilight said as she looked to the group around her.

This sounds awfully similar to my posts in the SonicXMLP RP...Wow, I guess we all get the same idea when we think of Pinkie Pie's personality...:P
  • Brohoof 1

Alright, I posted because I thought that I should...er, post. It's really just him waking up and asking for a drink, so it shouldn't interfere with the other posts, which I didn't take much time to read because the next three chapters in the fanfic I'm reading just came out. :wub:

This sounds awfully similar to my posts in the SonicXMLP RP...Wow, I guess we all get the same idea when we think of Pinkie Pie's personality... :P

What can I say, Berry Burton? :P It wouldn't make sense if Pinkie actually MADE sense in anything FiM related, so yeah. I tried to emulate her as much as I could think of Pinkie. In fact, if you wish since I know how well you can write Pinkie in the Sonic/MLP RP, you can take control of Pinkie Pie for your own. Just ask and she is yours. Anyways, I've posted my bit now and I shall let interaction occur. One last thing, in case you have been living under a rock for the last hour or so, Arylett has left the MLPforums indefinitely and a lot of us, including me, will miss her greatly. :(

One last thing, in case you have been living under a rock for the last hour or so, Arylett has left the MLPforums indefinitely and a lot of us, including me, will miss her greatly. :(

Aw what really? Hope college treats her well. If you hadn't said anything I probably wouldn't have known for like a month. So what happens now in the role play? Also is it daytime? Night time? Edited by SilverHeart

It would actually be somewhere in the afternoon, Silver Heart. Anyways, yeah, it is a very sad thing indeed. However, the RP will still go on as long as everyone is willing to commit. I can't do it without everyone's help. In the meantime, I will be scouting two more members while waiting for the next post.

It would actually be somewhere in the afternoon, Silver Heart. Anyways, yeah, it is a very sad thing indeed. However, the RP will still go on as long as everyone is willing to commit. I can't do it without everyone's help. In the meantime, I will be scouting two more members while waiting for the next post.

Hmm, I might be able to get a ringer if you want. I know her talents are pretty good (since I chat roleplay with her every once in a while.)

Great, let her get a hold of me and I'll be more than happy to speak with her about the RP and see if she'll be interested in joining. Anyways, I'm tired and a little depressed at today's events here on the forums.

@@Parties like Pinkie,@, @@Ice Storm,

"Would somepony explain to me what happened in the forest earlier that left you all like this?" Twilight asked quickly as to not to have any more interruptions occur to prevent her from asking.

Not sure what you're asking here, Alex. I thought Twilight new about the Minotaurs, or are you asking how we all ended up in the forest in the first place?

Not sure what you're asking here, Alex. I thought Twilight new about the Minotaurs, or are you asking how we all ended up in the forest in the first place?

She is wondering how everypony got involved with the Everfree Forest in the first place. I'll fix that post to make it more clear for the others.

• Brohoof 1

I'm getting the vague feeling that we should move this to the advanced roleplay subsection so we can get everypony to write quality no matter what. Please don't make your disagreement as big as possible.

Hmm, I just read the change that they put. It would be a bit of challenge for most people(ponies). Hell, even myself would a bit of extra work in doing such a thing (especially dialogue scenes)

However, we really have some high quality roleplayers here. I mean top-tier. I would be up for the challenge.

Hmm, I just read the change that they put. It would be a bit of challenge for most people(ponies). Hell, even myself would a bit of extra work in doing such a thing (especially dialogue scenes)

However, we really have some high quality roleplayers here. I mean top-tier. I would be up for the challenge.

I'm looking forward to this. I mean, I would love to be pushed to exhaustion. My writing would drastically improve, and I love working with the skilled RPers here :D

Exactly. Although first I need to put in request from Auriety to have this RP turned over to the Advanced RP. There are no such thing as bad writers; anyone who thinks that is just afraid to test themselves. So, Auriety. If you are reading this, I would like to have this moved to the Advanced RP section at the earliest convenience.

• Brohoof 1

I'm looking forward to this. I mean, I would love to be pushed to exhaustion. My writing would drastically improve, and I love working with the skilled RPers here :D

I don't think I've read about this change yet. Where's the thread at, so I can look into it? It sounds both interesting and tough, though.

I don't think I've read about this change yet. Where's the thread at, so I can look into it? It sounds both interesting and tough, though.

Here's the link, you can also find it on the main page as a sub-section under Roleplays. There are so archives there as well, but I have no clue what that's for.

Exactly. Although first I need to put in request from Auriety to have this RP turned over to the Advanced RP. There are no such thing as bad writers; anyone who thinks that is just afraid to test themselves. So, Auriety. If you are reading this, I would like to have this moved to the Advanced RP section at the earliest convenience.

That may be true in some form, it just takes a long time for them to improve on their skills. I've tried to mentor a few people and some were too a low level for me to help them improve without at least a year. For me, it took me years to get to this level I'm in(didn't help that most roleplayer I've played with were pretty lackluster.)

Hmm... A mystery, huh?...

Sounds fun, let's do it gang!! Let's split up: Me, You, and Alex will ask the mods, NInjaCPU, you and Silver Heart ask the other members.

I'm positive we don't need Ice Storm/Klopp Wonka confirmation. They always give out quality post where the percentage is about 95% for over 800 characters. I think the only ponies who don't give it out on that would be Bumble Berry (though he seems ready to take the challenge which I interested to see.) and Sliver Heart (Not sure about that. I'll ask)

Sounds fun, let's do it gang!! Let's split up: Me, You, and Alex will ask the mods, NInjaCPU, you and Silver Heart ask the other members.

I

How am I asking the other members and the mods? Because you quoted my post, I'm assuming when you said 'you', you meant me, and you put me in both groups. So...what?

That may be true in some form, it just takes a long time for them to improve on their skills. I've tried to mentor a few people and some were too a low level for me to help them improve without at least a year. For me, it took me years to get to this level I'm in(didn't help that most roleplayer I've played with were pretty lackluster.)

I'm positive we don't need Ice Storm/Klopp Wonka confirmation. They always give out quality post where the percentage is about 95% for over 800 characters. I think the only ponies who don't give it out on that would be Bumble Berry (though he seems ready to take the challenge which I interested to see.) and Sliver Heart (Not sure about that. I'll ask)

When I try, I can post long. You don't need to worry about me, I am capable to post lengthy and descriptive posts if I put my mind to it. I'll prove it on my next post.