searching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - The Seventh Element of Harmony (OOC)

Alex Night

RP Thread

_________________________________________________________________________________

^_^

Once upon a time, in the magical land of Equestria...

There were two Alicorns who ruled over Equestria known as Princess Celestia, who ruled over the Sun and the day. The other was Princess Luna, who ruled over the Moon and the night. Together, they ruled over Cantorlot and Ponyville, where the epicenter of Pony politics collide all over from Equestria.

However, it wasn't always peaceful. There were many evil deities that seeked to bring disorder to Equestria. The most notable was the non-pony being known as Discord, who used his power of chaos to bring Equestria to ruin. Once, he was sealed away by both princesses using the Elements of Harmony and once again, he rose back into power a millenia later. At that time, Princess Celestia found that the Elements of Harmony were missing a spark and called upon 6 ponies that shared the magic of the Elements. They were known as Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rarity, and Fluttershy. Together, their friendship ignited the power of the Elements to once again seal away Discord and save Equestria.

A decade has passed since then, and the Elements of Harmony lie sleeping. Ponyville was at peace and today was looking to be a beautiful day... However, things are about to get interesting when a young Pegasus Colt entered unknowingly into the "Everfree Forest"!..

^_^ Ladies and Gentlecolts! Welcome to the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - The 7th Element of Harmony RP! In this RP, you will basically be playing as your pony and you will be enraveled in the story of the mysterious 7th Element of harmony, the dangers created by the villains of the series looking to stop the new Mane 6 ponies, and a whole new adventure. I will list some ground rules below here.

Rules of the RP
  • No godmodding, Mary-Sues, etc. See The General Guide to Roleplaying for the big no-nos in more detail.
  • Proper spelling and grammar is expected at all times. I will not chew you out for minor typos, but if it is consistent, I will have to put my foot down.
  • Posts must be at the minimum two sentences. It is highly encouraged though that you write detailed and quality posts, and make them as long as you wish.
  • This RP is expected to go at a slower pace than most. So no repetitive quick posting. In fact, to enforce this, you must wait until at least two people post before you before you post again.
  • If, however, it has been at least one day and only one person has posted before you, you may post again.
  • Note that the above is experimental, and may be changed depending on how well it works.
  • To keep activity up, there will be an activity check every two weeks. If you have not posted in two weeks, your character will be ejected from the RP and your spot will be re-opened for new roleplayers to join.
  • I will be carefully overlooking and approving every character form that is posted. Just because you post it, does not mean you are automatically accepted. If you are accepted, I will quote your post and say Accepted. Until then, you are NOT accepted into the RP and cannot post until I say so. If you are not accepted, I will quote your post and explain what you need to change to become accepted.
  • Alicorns are strictly prohibited. You may only play as an earth pony, a pegasus, or a unicorn.
  • Romance is also allowed in this RP if you wish it. As long as it is clean, I will not stop it. I still want this story to be something that forum members of all ages can enjoy.
  • I will also look through 6 ponies that wish to enter in the RP to be the new holders of the Elements of Harmony. (However, those ponies will have to prove they deserve it through RP.) As such, I will look over your character profile to see which Element of Harmony would be most suited for that pony.
  • However, I wish for you to add a backstory for your pony concerning this RP if it is not corresponding with this RP. You don't have to revise your backstory if you already made one; all you need to do in that situation is just make a separate backstory for your pony.
  • Another thing: THERE WILL BE NO FOUL LANGUAGE IN THE RP. GUNS ARE ALSO NOT ALLOWED. This is going to be a My Little Pony story as close as it can be with the creators of the show.

Other than that, have fun! Also, fanart such as logos, banners, music, etc. are very welcome. I'll definitely put up a musical number if you are so willing to make one. I mean, come on. What is a My Little Pony story without a catchy musical number? Who knows what surprises will come?... Maybe the Original Mane 6 ponies might make an appearance...

:)

Player List: 8 of 9 ponies (One spot left!!!)Random character facts:
  • 3/9 Males
  • 5/9 Females
  • 3/9 Unicorns
  • 3/9 Pegasi
  • 2/9 Earth Pony

Fan-Art

[Music] (Possible Opening Theme Song???)
- Walt Ribeiro

*Brohoof* ^_^ Edited by Alex_Night
  • Brohoof 11

twilight_sparkle_signature_by_gtg12ifica
Twitch channel: Alexnight91

YouTube: Alex Night

My OCs: Alex Night

This looks like something that I would greatly enjoy being in. Here is a Link to Ice Storm. I don't know if you are going to have us start with the new elements or if you were wanting us to attain them through role-play. Personally I think it would be more fore fun to have them obtained in role-play. That being said, I think the Element that would best fit Ice would be the Element of loyalty or generosity, but that's entirely up to you

http://mlpforums.com..._/ice-storm-r68

Also, are you wanting an audition post for the Role-play as well or is the character sheet all you need? I'm good with either.

Edited by Ice Storm

IceStormSig.png

Princess Luna is best pony

Avid Twilicorn Supporter

Your roleplay has impressed me and seems quite interesting. Excellent job, I'm signing on. :)

Of course, it's a requirement to post a link to your characters in RPs, so you don't really need to state that as a rule.

Now I'll be using my character Artsy Dreamscapes. I kept her general story intact, but added some things to the specifications of this roleplay.

• Brohoof 1

Aether Velvet is the name of the OC in my avatar. Drawn by me. 

Deviantart

I will gladly join. This looks to be an EXCEPTIONAL roleplay that I would absolutely LOVE to participate in!

If you'll have me, I will join!

Ali Finish--

http://mlpforums.com...ali-finish-r145 Edited by Parties like Pinkie

signatureformlpforum.gif

Cred it to DragonShy for the AWESOME sig!! :3

(edited)

Oh wow, I didn't expect posts this quick. :o

This looks like something that I would greatly enjoy being in. Here is a Link to Ice Storm. I don't know if you are going to have us start with the new elements or if you were wanting us to attain them through role-play. Personally I think it would be more fore fun to have them obtained in role-play. That being said, I think the Element that would best fit Ice would be the Element of loyalty or generosity, but that's entirely up to you

Also, are you wanting an audition post for the Role-play as well or is the character sheet all you need? I'm good with either.

An audition post is not necessary. All I need is the character sheet with an interesting backstory that can correlate with the prologue I have wrote in the first post. If you already have a character backstory, just write a separate brief backstory. Your character is not like one I have seen before. I like the idea of obtaining the Elements of Harmony through RP, so I will update in my first post tomorrow.

Your roleplay has impressed me and seems quite interesting. Excellent job, I'm signing on. :)

Of course, it's a requirement to post a link to your characters in RPs, so you don't really need to state that as a rule.

Now I'll be using my character Artsy Dreamscapes. I kept her general story intact, but added some things to the specifications of this roleplay.

I would be more than happy to sign you on. Also, I'll take out that rule if it is a bother. Accepted.

I will gladly join. This looks to be an EXCEPTIONAL roleplay that I would absolutely LOVE to participate in!

Ali Finish--

http://mlpforums.com...ali-finish-r145

Ali Finish sounds very similar to Rainbow Dash, but yet unique. I'll deeply consider it, but may I ask for a small backstory for the character in this story? Nothing too big, just a small opener; a prologue of sorts that connects.

I'm quite surprised how quickly this enlisting has gone. Thank you all for your interest! :lol:

Here is a special message from a very happy pony:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmuOmgQgLkc

Edited by Alex_Night

Ali Finish sounds very similar to Rainbow Dash, but yet unique. I'll deeply consider it, but may I ask for a small backstory for the character in this story? Nothing too big, just a small opener; a prologue of sorts that connects.

Connects via what sense? Connecting Ali to the young Colt in the Everfree Forest, or connecting Ali to the location and timeline that this RP is set in?

signatureformlpforum.gif

Cred it to DragonShy for the AWESOME sig!! :3

Connects via what sense? Connecting Ali to the young Colt in the Everfree Forest, or connecting Ali to the location and timeline that this RP is set in?

Yes, just connect Ali to the location and timeline. We can always just take care of the actual meeting when we get it started.

This sounds like it'd be very fun. I'd love to join!

I would like to use my character Jet Stream (http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/jet-stream-r1442) if that would be okay.

Prologue for this RP:

Jet Stream was visiting Ponyville once again. He had to run some errands for what he considers his adoptive father, but was stirred deeply by the Everfree Forest. He had been experiencing a writer's block, but it wasn't a natural one. He couldn't quite put it into words, but it was emotionally draining. He felt that somewhere in the forest was the inspiration he needed for an amazing story.

Edited by NastyMann

This sounds like it'd be very fun. I'd love to join!

I would like to use my character Jet Stream (http://mlpforums.com...et-stream-r1442) if that would be okay.

Prologue for this RP:

Jet Stream was visiting Ponyville once again. He had to run some errands for what he considers his adoptive father, but was stirred deeply by the Everfree Forest. He had been experiencing a writer's block, but it wasn't a natural one. He couldn't quite put it into words, but it was emotionally draining. He felt that somewhere in the forest was the inspiration he needed for an amazing story.

Your character would make an interesting relationship in the story, especially with my Pegasus due to him being quite the flying enthusiast.

Accepted.

Your character would make an interesting relationship in the story, especially with my Pegasus due to him being quite the flying enthusiast.

Accepted.

Hoorah! Thank you. I am genuinely looking forward to this.

Are you searching for twelve people exactly, or is that a maximum/minimum sort of thing?

Hoorah! Thank you. I am genuinely looking forward to this.

Are you searching for twelve people exactly, or is that a maximum/minimum sort of thing?

Actually, I reduced the number of RPers to 9 this time, so that it can easier to keep track of everyone's actions. Plus, it helps with making connections to the ponies involved in the story, so that it feels more personal.

Actually, I reduced the number of RPers to 9 this time, so that it can easier to keep track of everyone's actions. Plus, it helps with making connections to the ponies involved in the story, so that it feels more personal.

Hmm, that's a very good idea actually. I have high hopes for this XD

I certainly hope so. Hopefully, if it gets more popular, I might be tempted into making a mini-series fan-made animation complete with voice actors and musical numbers like an actual MLP show... Of course, that is IF it gets enough success. Anyways, onto more business.

I just finished looking over your character sheet and I think that a pony with a high and mighty attitude would really fit nicely, although I don't think that Ali Finish might not agree with her easily... XD Just be sure to put in a small section for a prologue of Ice Storm over in your character sheet.

Accepted.

Ali Finish--

http://mlpforums.com...ali-finish-r145

The same goes for you too, Pinkie. Welcome to the party!

Accepted.

Currently I'm working on a new OC, do you mind saving me a spot?

I'll probably have it done by tomorrow, and this RP looks pretty interesting. :3

lel.png

:3

Currently I'm working on a new OC, do you mind saving me a spot?

I'll probably have it done by tomorrow, and this RP looks pretty interesting. :3

Just take your time, Paco. There are still 4 slots left to go. I'll be waiting to see how your OC turns out. :D

You have got me hooked by the title and by the OP. I would love to join! As I can never decide which Opal I should use, I'll pick randomly. By picking random, I will be using Fire Opal. Can't wait for it to start!

opalicious.png
Signature made by me!

Here's a list of my old names so you all remember me, old to new. Strawberries Yum/The Opal Family/The Opals/Luna Opal/Bumble Berry/Rainbow Jack/Colgate Revolution/Bad Seed/Bad Apple/The Alicorn Amulet/Opalicious/Doctor Who/The Tenth Doctor. I can't believe how long I've been here :')

If you want more earth ponies, I'd recommend perhaps limiting the amount of pegasi and unicorns that can join from here on out. Although honestly, not many create earth pony characters because of their perceived blandness and lack of power in comparison to the others. So I'm not sure how many you would be receiving.

(Also, it's not really a hassle to remove that rule. It's just something I'm pointing out. In RP World, by default, you are expected to link to your character. It's just a little unnecessary to state it, that's it.)

Anyway, I'm excited to begin! We seem to be getting quite a few people.

Aether Velvet is the name of the OC in my avatar. Drawn by me. 

Deviantart

Well, all of my main OCs I have created are all Earth ponies. I always been more fond of an earth pony since you don't always need flight or magic to be a strong character.

I think I'll be using one my main character. I just need to create a backstory for this story (if you'll have me, of course.).

Captain_America_Signature_by_EQ_Style.jp
Made by: EQ-Style

"For Science, I shall see if this is true."

(edited)

If you want more earth ponies, I'd recommend perhaps limiting the amount of pegasi and unicorns that can join from here on out. Although honestly, not many create earth pony characters because of their perceived blandness and lack of power in comparison to the others. So I'm not sure how many you would be receiving.

(Also, it's not really a hassle to remove that rule. It's just something I'm pointing out. In RP World, by default, you are expected to link to your character. It's just a little unnecessary to state it, that's it.)

Anyway, I'm excited to begin! We seem to be getting quite a few people.

Agreed. I'm pleasantly surprised at the momentum this is getting. I'll have to start the first post of the RP thread sooner than expected. You might be right about the Earth Pony problem; I was just hoping for some variety with the new Mane 6.

You have got me hooked by the title and by the OP. I would love to join! As I can never decide which Opal I should use, I'll pick randomly. By picking random, I will be using Fire Opal. Can't wait for it to start!

Your pony seems a little vague on the backstory. His personality does seem reminiscent of Raphael from TMNT, which is awesome. I'll deeply consider inviting you if I could learn a little more about your Opal like how is he related to the other Opals or how he obtained his Cutie Mark. A little detail about his history tells an interesting story within itself. Also, be sure to include a small prologue in your back story. I'll update the rules to help explain that part so nobody will be confused.

Well, all of my main OCs I have created are all Earth ponies. I always been more fond of an earth pony since you don't always need flight or magic to be a strong character.

I think I'll be using one my main character. I just need to create a backstory for this story (if you'll have me, of course.).

:o Looks like I spoke too soon... I'll consider inviting you, but I need to see the character sheet of the one you're choosing first. It gets kinda difficult to find other's OCs the old fashioned way.

Ladies and Gentlecolts, the spots are almost full and the start of a new adventure is quickly approaching! Get ready; it is almost AdventurePony time! :D

Edited by Alex_Night

:o Looks like I spoke too soon... I'll consider inviting you, but I need to see the character sheet of the one you're choosing first. It gets kinda difficult to find other's OCs the old fashioned way.

You wouldn't go to a interview without some form of resume. I wouldn't want you to look for it ( though my characters would be easy after I told you the name, they have diverse names. )

Carrick Murphy would like to join this little adventure of yours.

Captain_America_Signature_by_EQ_Style.jp
Made by: EQ-Style

"For Science, I shall see if this is true."

You wouldn't go to a interview without some form of resume. I wouldn't want you to look for it ( though my characters would be easy after I told you the name, they have diverse names. )

Carrick Murphy would like to join this little adventure of yours.

A detective pony?... I'll admit, I didn't see that one coming. I think he'll fit right in. Our first Earth Pony has come!

Accepted.

3 more spots, everypony! The adventure is coming around very soon, possibly Saturday soon at this rate!

I'm interested in joining the RP, but I'll need to create a backstory tonight when I decide to stop being lazy. I'll throw one out at you sometime within the next 8 hours or so :P

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/klopp

And there you have it! I've got the backstory for this RP in the 'Other' section. As for the original backstory... I'm pretty sure we can just ignore all that Thunderhead stuff, unless you actually WANT me to keep it in. :P

Naw, he can just be a regular pegasus who bought a Fedora and is awesome at making Thunderstorms. :3

• Brohoof 1

I'm interested in joining the RP, but I'll need to create a backstory tonight when I decide to stop being lazy. I'll throw one out at you sometime within the next 8 hours or so :P

http://mlpforums.com...racters/_/klopp

And there you have it! I've got the backstory for this RP in the 'Other' section. As for the original backstory... I'm pretty sure we can just ignore all that Thunderhead stuff, unless you actually WANT me to keep it in. :P

Naw, he can just be a regular pegasus who bought a Fedora and is awesome at making Thunderstorms. :3

I'm sensing a little bit of Fluttershy combined with Pinkie Pie with this pony... I like it!

Accepted.

• Brohoof 1

It has been edited, though I'm not sure this is what you meant. Anyway, here is the edited version of Fire Opal, that hopefully is acceptable.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/fire-opal-r1404

opalicious.png
Signature made by me!

Here's a list of my old names so you all remember me, old to new. Strawberries Yum/The Opal Family/The Opals/Luna Opal/Bumble Berry/Rainbow Jack/Colgate Revolution/Bad Seed/Bad Apple/The Alicorn Amulet/Opalicious/Doctor Who/The Tenth Doctor. I can't believe how long I've been here :')

It has been edited, though I'm not sure this is what you meant.

I think he meant to simply edit the history to make it a bit more detailed, and to also include a backstory for this RP as well; something that connects him to it.