Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming MLP Forums Guild Wars 2 Guild

Bohtty

We still need someone to break the tie lol Quick everybody, recruit one more person! If we don't solve this by the time the prerelease starts then I'll just end up picking Everfree.

• Brohoof 1

We still need someone to break the tie lol Quick everybody, recruit one more person! If we don't solve this by the time the prerelease starts then I'll just end up picking Everfree.

Here i will break it I will change my vote to Everfree, is seems the best out of all of them, so lets be called everfree

Vote has been change YAYAYAYAYAYA

Edited by darkmist
  • Brohoof 1

I added some new poll questions just to get a better picture of what kinds of players we will have. Feel free to recast your vote to include these new questions, if you want.

The game seems rather boring but the graphics is somewhat stunning.

If anypony can convince me into playing it before the release.. I don't think that's even possible but please.. Do try.

The game seems rather boring but the graphics is somewhat stunning.

If anypony can convince me into playing it before the release.. I don't think that's even possible but please.. Do try.

look up some videos on youtube, read some forums, you need to get to know more about the game before you judge it.

Let me guess your a wow player right.

1. there is no Holy Trinity in this game, everone heals them selfs

2. there are massive dynamic events

3. a personal story line for you character(so no are to alike)

4. Massive PvP (WvWvW = World vs world vs world) three different servers go at it for on my huge map, getting castle and out posts

5. 5 different race's to choose from

6. 8 different profession to choose from

7. A lot and I mean a LOT of dungeons

If this didn't convince you nothing will, Hope to see you in game thought

look up some videos on youtube, read some forums, you need to get to know more about the game before you judge it.

Let me guess your a wow player right.

1. there is no Holy Trinity in this game, everone heals them selfs

2. there are massive dynamic events

3. a personal story line for you character(so no are to alike)

4. Massive PvP (WvWvW = World vs world vs world) three different servers go at it for on my huge map, getting castle and out posts

5. 5 different race's to choose from

6. 8 different profession to choose from

7. A lot and I mean a LOT of dungeons

If this didn't convince you nothing will, Hope to see you in game thought

I hate World of Warcraft so much.. I've played it before, got to level 85 with a lot of gold and just quit. Not even 3 months and I quit..

Anyway, I personally do not like MMORPGs and I've seen a lot more others like Rift & Tera but I think they're all boring.

What makes Guild Wars II any different?

Yes WoW does suck, trust me i'v played many mmo's too, they all seem to do the something over and over again. Guild wars 1 broke the mold of mmo's. they like doing things different. Guild wars 2 is also breaking the mold. it's vary vary different from Rift, Tera, WoW, Aion, Swtor. Iv played everyone of these but i still go back to guild wars. For me Guild wars has survived the test of time unlike most mmo (other then wow)

Question for everypony:

Whos got the 3 day head start???

Edited by darkmist

So I read on the GW2 facebook page that you can join a guild on another server than the one that you're on. I'm not sure if it's possible to join a guild on the American servers, however. But we'll have to see. :)

Yes WoW does suck, trust me i'v played many mmo's too, they all seem to do the something over and over again. Guild wars 1 broke the mold of mmo's. they like doing things different. Guild wars 2 is also breaking the mold. it's vary vary different from Rift, Tera, WoW, Aion, Swtor. Iv played everyone of these but i still go back to guild wars. For me Guild wars has survived the test of time unlike most mmo (other then wow)

Question for everypony:

Whos got the 3 day head start???

I found WoW very boring the second I played it and therefore it means that I don't quite like MMORPG games but I am a true gamer that tries every single good game that comes out so I might just get it today so I'll be able to download it and play it tomorrow when I wake up.

But it all depends.. I'll think about it while I play some other games. :lol:

(edited)

I found WoW very boring the second I played it and therefore it means that I don't quite like MMORPG games but I am a true gamer that tries every single good game that comes out so I might just get it today so I'll be able to download it and play it tomorrow when I wake up.

But it all depends.. I'll think about it while I play some other games. :lol:

I got it for 3 reasons. 1) The combat doesn't involve just standing around, especially on boss fights. 2) Everyone is supposed to be equal in pvp 3) This guild.

If the combat or pvp turns out to be trash then It's going to suck, but I have hope because why not. It does look like they are trying to break the mold.

EDIT: WE ALSO NEED TO DECIDE ON A 4 LETTER GUILD TAG. I WAS THINKING "FREE" OR "EVER" OR "EVFR" LET ME KNOW WHICH YOU GUYS THINK IS BETTER.

Edited by Bohtty

I like EVFR the best, myself. But hey, looking at the profession polls, it looks like things are going to be very ballenced!

Yes, now all we need is one guardian and we will have at least 1 of each class. Although, I don't want people picking other classes just to have it be more balanced. Your more likely to stay and be active if your playing the class you want to play as and not the one you feel you should play as.

Besides, only 9 of the 14 voters have rerolled their vote to include the new questions.

The Guild tag will be "EVFR" is nobody else votes.

Let me clear the confusion about home server.

You're allowed to pick one home server which you will be locked to, you're allowed to play on any server except participating in WvW. (Guesting)

Guilds are account wide, it doesn't matter which server you're on, it will be associated with your account. So every character you create will be in the guild.

Edited by Jonke
  • Brohoof 3

I played the original GW quite a bit back in the day. I might get GW2, but I'm not sure I can run it well enough. Everything is fine except my CPU, which is barely over the minimum requirement. I have problems with other games I should've been able to run :/

• Brohoof 1

EDIT: WE ALSO NEED TO DECIDE ON A 4 LETTER GUILD TAG. I WAS THINKING "FREE" OR "EVER" OR "EVFR" LET ME KNOW WHICH YOU GUYS THINK IS BETTER.

I honestly love FREE the most, but EVFR sounds decent as well.

Let me clear the confusion about home server.

You're allowed to pick one home server which you will be locked to, you're allowed to play on any server except participating in WvW. (Guesting)

Guilds are account wide, it doesn't matter which server you're on, it will be associated with your account. So every character you create will be in the guild.

That's a relief to hear; this'll make it much easier for this guild to be made.

I definitely like FREE the best as a guild tag. I actually just went out today and pre-ordered it. Cutting it a little close for my tastes, but it gets the job done.

Edited by Infinite Sky

Yes I agree EVFR, would be the best out of them all. We will still need a home server for the guild. somepony needs to find the best place. A place that not to crowded, but also not so empty.

I have the three day headstart. so i could poke around tonight.(starts at 12:00am tonight) and if another pony has it as well we can work together to find a server. :) :)

Hope to see you in game

Yes I agree EVFR, would be the best out of them all. We will still need a home server for the guild. somepony needs to find the best place. A place that not to crowded, but also not so empty.

I have the three day headstart. so i could poke around tonight.(starts at 12:00am tonight) and if another pony has it as well we can work together to find a server. :) :)

Hope to see you in game

I too have the 3 day head start so I could look around a bit as well. Any medium filled server should do though (although a cool name wouldn't hurt in the decision making process :P)

• Brohoof 1

I too have the 3 day head start so I could look around a bit as well. Any medium filled server should do though (although a cool name wouldn't hurt in the decision making process :P)

I agree with you on that, though i don't think the name of the server is really all that important, nice to have put do really need if you ask me

(edited)

OK so the tag standings currently looks like this

"FREE" = 2

"EVFR" = 3

"EVER" = 0

As for the server, I was thinking of just joining Dragonbrand because A) its cool sounding B) it was suggestion C) we won't really know what servers are popular till a week in D) We could always move if the servers population becomes a problem.

What do you guys think? I would hate to have people make characters on different servers just to end up needing to change servers just to play with us.

Edited by Bohtty

OK so the tag standings currently looks like this

"FREE" = 2

"EVFR" = 3

"EVER" = 0

As for the server, I was thinking of just joining Dragonbrand because A) its cool sounding B) it was suggestion C) we won't really know what servers are popular till a week in D) We could always move if the servers population becomes a problem.

What do you guys think? I would hate to have people make characters on different servers just to end up needing to change servers just to play with us.

sounds good to me, Dragonbrand sound vary good to ^_^ , ya have other people on different servers would kind of suck :(

my vote for EVFR still stands I like it free and ever just seem to easy and is easy confused with other guilds if you ask me

sounds good to me, Dragonbrand sound vary good to ^_^ , ya have other people on different servers would kind of suck :(

my vote for EVFR still stands I like it free and ever just seem to easy and is easy confused with other guilds if you ask me

Ok then

I'll update the OP with this info as well.

Server: Dragonbrand(US)

Guild name: Everfree

Guild Tag: EVFR

These are subject to change if people vote against it, but the name is unlikely to change unless someone finds 5 more members to vote for the other name.

Alrighty then! I will be on tomorrow morning since the game is released at 2 am in my time zone. Can't wait to finally get my engie on the path to receive the coveted flamethrower! :D

• Brohoof 1

Alrighty then! I will be on tomorrow morning since the game is released at 2 am in my time zone. Can't wait to finally get my engie on the path to receive the coveted flamethrower! :D

engie love their flamethrowers, lol I will be on tonight working on my mesmer okie dokie lokie, i wish i could speed up time :(