Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[FINAL VOTING] 500 Word Fanfic Contest

Ashbad

FINAL VOTING  

29 users have voted

1. 1. Pick 4 entries (by author) you enjoyed the most.

• Finesthour/Crona/Incognito
    • NLR Soldier
    • Eljordo
    • Resolution
    • ~Chaotic Discord~
    • Bronynonymous
    • russelshy
    • MallaJong1
    • cuteycindyhoney
    • Blue
    • MoonFeather
    • Zoop
    • Sugar Plum
    • Shadow Chaser
    • Jalaton
    • SuntouchedCoco
    • Lord Pretty Pie
    • Juggler
    • Luna Sparkle

The time has finally come! It is time for everyone to read through the entries submitted to the 500 word fanfic contest and make a decision on what your top 4 favorites are. For those who don't know what the content entailed: participants had to enter a piece of fanfiction about the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic universe that used at most 500 words. Not the easiest set of requirements, huh?

All stories can be found here: http://mlpforums.com...allenge-voting/

Please vote for exactly 4 entries; entrants are allowed to vote for themselves as one of their 4 picks.

Be sure to vote, and read all the entries before doing so! :)

Voting ends Monday.

• Brohoof 2

Oh, THERE it is :3

Hmmm...*cough* To be honest I'm still not sure who I'd be voting for. I question if I'll end up voting at all, really.

Got my votes in :) Crona, Chaotic Discord, Sugar Plum and Juggler

U guys no vote 4 urself tho rite? Of course you didn't, you guys are cheating little pieces of humble people. May the best man win!
  • Brohoof 1

May the best Draconequus win!

Fixed your post.

Eh. I'm not gonna pretend to be humble <3 The thought of deliberately voting against myself doesn't appeal to me, but the thought of voting for myself has the exact same effect. Ergo why I wonder if I'll end up voting at all xD

• Brohoof 3

Fixed your post.

Eh. I'm not gonna pretend to be humble <3 The thought of deliberately voting against myself doesn't appeal to me, but the thought of voting for myself has the exact same effect. Ergo why I wonder if I'll end up voting at all xD

Sound logic I suppose :3

I actually never expected so many people to like my story in the first place, so I wouldn't be surprised if your story beat mine. Yours was really good :3 you got one of my votes

Good luck to ya :)

Edited by Eljordo

Sound logic I suppose :3

I actually never expected so many people to like my story in the first place, so I wouldn't be surprised if your story beat mine. Yours was really good :3 you got one of my votes

Good luck to ya :)

As was yours good too, and as one of your first works, even if yours doesn't win you're very, very good and I doubt you'll have to work at it that much to win one of these in the future. I think I shall sit out on the voting and dodge the bullet completely, and let things run their course with everyone else, but yours is definitely one of the ones I read and thought was nice.

• Brohoof 2

Gaspo! Someone voted for me! :( All the feels. I can't wait for the next contest. Though I may not enter, since I just started my third fanfic and I'm trying to give that some serious attention.

Edit: I was going to take the 'o' off the end of that gasp but it makes me chuckle so it stays. :D

Edited by Shadow Chaser

Since I don't vote when I'm actually in a writing contest, I'll have to wait until the tally is announced. Sadly, I get the feeling I didn't do too well. Nobody has even mentioned mine!

Sigh

PS. Please don't just post the winners. Give us a complete tally!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

Looks like I'm not going to do too well in the end. ^_^ That's all cool, though, I didn't expect to do too well. I'm horrible at writing short stories. I need a long period of time to really send out something worth reading. 4 votes so far, for me, that's pretty flattering, really. I'm glad my story appealed to a few people. :P

Since I don't vote when I'm actually in a writing contest, I'll have to wait until the tally is announced. Sadly, I get the feeling I didn't do too well. Nobody has even mentioned mine!

Sigh

PS. Please don't just post the winners. Give us a complete tally!

Actually, if you press "View Results", it'll show you a tally so far :) when I check this morning, you had 3 votes, and you probably have more now -- may not be 1st place, but that's still encouraging that at least 3 people thought your story was terrific enou to name in their top 4! And deservedly so, it was a great story.

Honestly, I'm still impressed with these stories, they're all really great and I'm happy you all entered with them.

Actually, if you press "View Results", it'll show you a tally so far :) when I check this morning, you had 3 votes, and you probably have more now -- may not be 1st place, but that's still encouraging that at least 3 people thought your story was terrific enou to name in their top 4! And deservedly so, it was a great story.

Honestly, I'm still impressed with these stories, they're all really great and I'm happy you all entered with them.

Oh, okay! I always thought that you needed to vote before it would allow you to see any results! Thanks!

Looks like I'm not going to do too well in the end. ^_^ That's all cool, though, I didn't expect to do too well. I'm horrible at writing short stories. I need a long period of time to really send out something worth reading. 4 votes so far, for me, that's pretty flattering, really. I'm glad my story appealed to a few people. :P

You have one of my votes :3 I really liked your story. I hope you participate in future competitions, I'd love to read your future entries :3

You have one of my votes :3 I really liked your story. I hope you participate in future competitions, I'd love to read your future entries :3

Y u always say nice things to me?

It's such a foreign thing to deal with.

I'm probably going to enter a lot of contests, because that's the fastest way to get noticed as an artist, writer, or whatever it is the contest is about.

I didn't vote, because I cannot vote on pieces of art without being somewhat biased towards certain users over others.

Y u always say nice things to me?

It's such a foreign thing to deal with.

I'm probably going to enter a lot of contests, because that's the fastest way to get noticed as an artist, writer, or whatever it is the contest is about.

I didn't vote, because I cannot vote on pieces of art without being somewhat biased towards certain users over others.

Why am I nice? Because I don't like being a douchebag :P you'll catch more flies with honey than vinegar, as corny as that sounds :3

And I look forward to competing against you in the future

Whoever voted for me voted wrong.

My story was not the best...

At least, I don't think so anymore. :|

Hey @Ashbad, can you change the Poll so that we can see who voted what?

I rather enjoyed yours. I thought it was well written. Keep in mind I can only remember two of the ones I voted for, but I remember yours being on the list of considerations.

Also, I don't think I want to see who voted for what and changing it on people who may not have been expecting it to be a public poll seems kinda cruel. (though, again, keep in mind I didn't realize it wasn't to begin with).

I figure if someone wants to point out who they voted for and speak to a specific author they'll post, but that's just me.

• Brohoof 1

I must protest, my story has received too many votes - it should be sitting comfortably at zero. Seriously, vote for a story that can't be boiled down to a single paragraph or less. :blink:

• Brohoof 1

0.0 I actually received 3 votes!? Who... but... T_T I AM SO TOUCHED... sniffle... sniffle..

I do wonder who actually voted for me, as I did not vote for myself. Hmm... mayhaps some of my forum friends decided to support me? I don't know.

• Brohoof 1

0.0 I actually received 3 votes!? Who... but... T_T I AM SO TOUCHED... sniffle... sniffle..

I do wonder who actually voted for me, as I did not vote for myself. Hmm... mayhaps some of my forum friends decided to support me? I don't know.

Or, I don't know... People actually enjoyed your story :P

Don't think less of your entry, I don't think there was a single bad one in the bunch