Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ponyville roommates [RP topic]

Starstream

Ice Opal nervously and hesitantly replied to the Nimbus. "Yes, I'm a colt. Why do you ask?" Nimbus didn't seem to hear his hesitant tone because Nimbus had left and didn't seem to want an answer, and he huffed a sigh of relief that nopony knew about a certain fact, but they would find out eventually.

"Nice to meet you, Quillusion. Well, most of us had no idea as well. Apparently, Mr. Galore pulled a little prank on us." Another sarcastic laugh, as they walked through the corridor upstairs. "I'm not sure if we'll have enough rooms though... I mean, this place is huge and all, but more and more ponies keep showing up around here. If we run out of space, we will end up having to share some rooms..." Star sighed in relief, happy to have picked a room before anypony else.

"I think everybody has there own room but i'm not sure, and my name is Kalypso" he said as he followed Quillusion up the stairs to the rooms. On his way up the stairs he was wondering why Nimbus had asked what gender Opal was... although he had noticed somthing feminim about him.

Edited by Kalypso

Marisa watched as most of them headed upstairs to explore and all that, she could usually remember where everything was, but this place was huge and it might take a while to get used to, she quickly guzzled her drink down and threw the glass into the garbage, there was probably a recycling bin but she didn't want to take time to find it, she headed back up to her room and passed every other pony on the way up.

She had taken quite some time to get to the house and she hasn't cleaned her coat for two days, she found it rather disgusting but she would always forget to do it, she hopped into the shower and turned the water, she just wanted to get clean, she didn't have time to enjoy the warm water, even if it was amazing.

"Kalypso huh... Well, looks like it's getting a bit busy... Mind sharing a room with me?" He followed the others up the stairs and he jokingly said: "I promise I don't snore... loudly."

He halted dead in his tracks. As a realization hit him his face started to turn red. "D- do the rooms even come with separate beds, or do we have to... share?"

"Well, here we are. Hm..." Star took a look at the rooms. "This one is mine, and apparently this one is, uh... Marisa's... You're Marisa, right?" His memory wasn't the best. "Anyway, let's see... Uh-oh..." Shooting Star looked back at the other ponies. "Looks like we only have three empty rooms, guys... We'll have to share... So! What's gonna be??" Star was not comfortable with the idea at all.

Quillusion looked around. "I will take that one." She said pointing to an empty room. "If anypony need to share with someone, I will be here and I could share with somepony if need be." She told them, as she took her bag into the room. It was a nice room, and if she did have to share, she would be sleeping with whoever she shared with, as there was one bed.

Ice Opal headed upstairs to the commotion about the rooms. "I wouldn't mind sharing a room," he offered, heading into the room he had placed his luggage in. He opened his baggage and carefully organized it, making sure that everything he had could easily be taken out with too much of a mess.

"Yea sure Nimbus i don't mind and i have a air mattress i can use if necessary." Kalypso turned to Star and said well only 1 room left since Quillusion took that one." So Kalypso walked into the only empty room to see that there was only one bed in the room so he unpacked his mattress and started to blow it up.

"Alright, so Kalypso and Nimbus are going to share the room, right?... Then it's settled!" Star grinned, glad at the organization that was made. "Let's just hope not to receive any other unexpected resident, aye?" He laughed, as he entered his own room to finish unpacking the rest of his bags. Star was slowly feeling more comfortable around the others, and now he just wanted to rest from his moving out. But he was also rather hungry.

"Now that im done unpacking i'll go grab some food since there were only some drinks here, and since i don't know what you ponies like i'll get some oats and wheat then be right back." then Kalypso walked to the store and got the oats and some toothpaste because he was out.

Edited by Kalypso

Marisa stepped out of the shower and dried herself off, she smiled at herself in the mirror and nodded, "Good, all clean, i wonder when were having dinner..." she left the bathroom and continued into her room, she wondered what an average day around here would be, there seemed to be alot more stallions than mares, not like it mattered to her, she flopped down onto the bed once again and closed her eyes, she just wanted this day to end.

Shooting Star went to walk through the house for a bit. He wasn't that much tired yet and he was a little hungry as well. He walked past the others' rooms and noticed most of them were almost asleep. Guess I'd better just eat a little something and get some rest as well he thought. Star went downstairs, to the kitchen.

Hm... Let's see... Water, wheat, hay... Hmm, I'd go for some hay fries as he grabbed everything he needed from the cabinets, accidentaly making a few loud noises with the pots. He turned on the oven's fire and waited for his snack to get ready.

Ice Opal sat on the bed, staring at the floor. The evil move from Moneybags was still on his mind. He didn't mind to much, but for other ponies to get tricked like that was just as bad. He looked to the door and saw Shooting Star walk by, supposedly toward the kitchen. He shrugged, laying down in the bed and staring at the ceiling. He close his eyes and floated off.

"What was that noise?" said Kalypso as he caught himself with his wings right before he tripped down the steps which was weird because he tried not to use his wings very often "Oh you're still up shooting star getting some food i guess?" he mummbled as he pulled up a chair and sat down.

Edited by Kalypso

Sky awoke on top of a cloud and rubbed his eyes. "Ill miss sleeping on clouds" Sky thought to himself as he landed infront of his new home. He opened the door and straight away missed the step and fell over "CRAB APPLES" Sky cussed loudly as he got back onto his hoofs.

"Oh, hey Kalypso! Sorry if I woke you up. I'm rather clumsy sometimes, heh." Star cleaned his throat, pulling himself together. "Uh, yeah. I was a bit hungry, and came here to see if I could find something to chew on... I'm making some hay fries. Want some?" Star had barely finished his question when he heard a loud thump from the other room, followed by a shout. "...Did you hear that? Sounded like somepony shouted "crab apples" or something."

Shooting Star ran into the hallway to meet a blue pegasus standing at the front door. "Um... Can I help you?"

"I didnt know this place came with a butler" Sky replied to the Pegasus standing before him. "My name is Sky by the way. Oh and to answer your question would it be possible if you could make me a coffe. I just woke up so im still a bit sleepy. Which is why I missed the step."

"Uh... Beg your pardon?" Star was filled with confusion. "I'm not a butler, buddy... I'm Shooting Star, and I'm staying here in here with a few friends." He looked up at the tired blue pegasus. Perhaps he was going to stay in the house as well? If he did, he would have to share a room with someone else. "I can make you a coffee though, but um... May I ask you first, what are you doing here, Mr. Sky?"

"Uh... Beg your pardon?" Star was filled with confusion. "I'm not a butler, buddy... I'm Shooting Star, and I'm staying here in here with a few friends." He looked up at the tired blue pegasus. Perhaps he was going to stay in the house as well? If he did, he would have to share a room with someone else. "I can make you a coffee though, but um... May I ask you first, what are you doing here, Mr. Sky?"

"...Are you and your friends those kind of ponies that live in empty houses? Because im going to be living here. Im paying the rent. Also you can call me Sky not Mr. Sky. Seeing as Sky isnt my last name anyway." Sky laughed nervously. "How many of your 'friends' are living here?"

Ice Opal woke up to voices. Looking over to the clock, he realized it was just after midnight. He headed downstairs, wondering why anypony was still awake. He saw Shooting Star speaking to a new pony. "Say, Shooting Star, who is this pony? Did he walk into the wrong house?"

"There are a lot of us and all of use are paying the rent see the person you rented it from didn't tell any of us except Opal that others would be staying so we have been making sleeping arrangements and getting to know each other all day. chimed in Kalypso

Ice grinned at Kalypso, saying," Do you ever pause for a breath when you speak?" He looked back at Sky. "It's passed midnight, I still don't understand why you just entered our house." He looked quizzically at the pony, only half-focused on the subject, the other half of his brain focused on his bed.

"Ohh, I get it... Heh! Hey Opal. Looks like we have yet another roommate." Star grinned and turned back to talk to Sky. "Well, we all paid the rent, buddy. The owner forgot to tell about this small detail about the rent. We all paid a small portion of it, and now we have to share the house." Star let out a small, sarcastic laugh. "Whether you like it or not..."

"Well! Problem is that, we ran out of rooms already! So you'll have to share rooms with somepony else... I'll present to you your options in a minute. Before that, please, make yourself at home! I'll make your coffee, if you still want it." Shooting Star grinned nervously. More and more ponies were being deceived by the house. Getting a bed for everypony would become a real pain, not to mention the privacy and peace Star wanted from the very beggining.

Edited by DrizzleSTAR

"Oh, pony, we're getting more ponies?" He rolled his eyes and continued, "I still have space in my room, you're free to share it. Though..your choice, I'm going to bed." He turned around and headed up the stairs to his room, where he uncomfortably settles into his bed and went to sleep 15 minutes later.