Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Experienced music Synthesizer brony wanted to help put music to my rap.

Jaded Avaricious

sup sup everypony, Storm Charger on the mic here and i gotta say fillies and gentle-colts thank ya'll for coming out.

I'm kinda new to the game but I thought i'd try my hoof at brony Rappin and i started out with my favorite fanfic.

Show of hoofs if ya'll recognise this guy here Posted Image

If not ya'll can read all about him and his wacky adventures in Through the eyes of another pony (by Card's Lafter), but for now lets concentrate on the task at hoof...

I need a music synthesizer who has skills makin a beat and somepony with a good rapping voice

mines shocking, nuff said...

a link to my lyrics can be found here and i will attempt to sing if anypony requests it to give a general idea of the flow and cadence of the lyrics.

Peace everypony and shouts out to @, thank you for all your help and friendship it was much needed. B)

Call to firewall or Firewalls Legacy.txt

Edited by Storm Charger
  • Brohoof 1

sup sup everypony, Storm Charger on the mic here and i gotta say fillies and gentle-colts thank ya'll for coming out.

I'm kinda new to the game but I thought i'd try my hoof at brony Rappin and i started out with my favorite fanfic.

Show of hoofs if ya'll recognise this guy here Posted Image

If not ya'll can read all about him and his wacky adventures in Through the eyes of another pony (by Card's Lafter), but for now lets concentrate on the task at hoof...

I need a music synthesizer who has skills makin a beat and somepony with a good rapping voice

mines shocking, nuff said...

a link to my lyrics can be found here and i will attempt to sing if anypony requests it to give a general idea of the flow and cadence of the lyrics.

Peace everypony and shouts out to @, thank you for all your help and friendship it was much needed. B)

I'm down for this. You can see my work at Youtube.com/AndrewClocksinPK... Don't currently have any raps up because the only finished one I submitted for the Faithful and Strong album, so I can't release it until the album comes out. But there's a bunch of examples of my electronic work, I'd be glad to help you out with either or both.

Is there any specific mood or feel you want for the song? I'll start throwing down a track soon and we'll see how it goes. :)

I'm down for this. You can see my work at Youtube.com/AndrewClocksinPK... Don't currently have any raps up because the only finished one I submitted for the Faithful and Strong album, so I can't release it until the album comes out. But there's a bunch of examples of my electronic work, I'd be glad to help you out with either or both.

Is there any specific mood or feel you want for the song? I'll start throwing down a track soon and we'll see how it goes. :)

As it happens there is a particular mood i am looking for. I would very much like something with the flow and cadence of Beyond her tomb by Swagberg which can be found here. http://rapgenius.com/Mic-the-microphone-beyond-her-tomb-lyrics#note-537398

if it makes things easier i can sing the rap in my shocking monotone voice which will still give a rough idea of the mood/flow of the song.

however for me to do this i will need a few days as i am starting relatively early at my place of work (1am) if you can go without my crappy attempt at singing it would get the ball rolling a lot faster.

thank you for showing interest and i look forward to working with you. you won't regret it ^^

you have a great collection of music, exactly what i am after