Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Big Pony OOC

Opalicious

Here's how it works.

I'll allow a maximum of 15 people to join and a minimum of 10. I will control Big Pony, who will occasionally talk to the contestants through the television. The routine will go something like this.

-HoH Competition

-Nominations Ceremony

-PoV Comeptition

-Veto Ceremony

-Voting/Elimination

There will be a few random surprises I will throw out there, for example Pandora's Box. There will also be a few slob competitions.

Big Pony will decide what the HoH competition will be.

Slob Competitions will be decided by the HoH at the time.

PoV competitions will be chosen by suggestions made in the OOC, where I will decide which one will be played.

There will also be a diary room, so ponies can use that as well, but there is no meta-gaming or god-modding.

My OC Bumble Berry will be Big Pony.

Have fun, and be fair!

Current competitors:

Crimson Moon

Striker

Emerald Meadow

Edited by The Opals

Im in. I will link you my OC a little bit later if thats okay with you. As for aliances and all that would we just PM the people we want to ally with?

Yes, but any action that required ponies talking to each other has to be posted in the RP. For example, I could PM somepony that I want to ally with them, but if you don't post something in the RP like you going to the other pony's room and speak to them and how you want to make an alliance

There isn't any meta-gaming, so it should be okay.

Oh I get it. That way if everyone wants to know whos gonna vote who off and who is gonna pull the next sneaky move. Kinda awkward but I can adjust. I just wanted to know if this was a RP thats meant for you to win or to just have fun.

(edited)

Both..if it stays alive there will be a winner, but it is mostly meant for the fun. Also, if your pony is planning to do something by himself/herself, he doesn't have to post it because it's by himself/herself. If it's a move that's going to be made by multiple ponies, it will have to be posted. Like I said, no meta-gaming, and no saying your character was spying on them, because that's just plain cheap. However your character can betray the alliance, but the alliance wouldn't know in the RP because he wouldn't tell them that and they would have to find out in some other fashion. It might be confusing, but I'm willing to do it.

Edited by The Opals

Okay I get it. So alliances that are formed will be known by others in order to keep the game a bit more fair. Thanks for clearing that up.

I wasnt sure what this was about at first Big pony was a bit misleading...

Also I hope Ian wins Big brother.

We hope Dan win big brother

Ok one to the point of talking

what of the player's are we going to have an even spred of pony's like this many earth pegesas and unicorn

or are we going to have how ever many join and alicorns too?

Okay I get it. So alliances that are formed will be known by others in order to keep the game a bit more fair. Thanks for clearing that up.

I wasnt sure what this was about at first Big pony was a bit misleading...

Also I hope Ian wins Big brother.

That's very true, I can think of a few other things it could mean, but I couldn't think of another name. The name Big Pony doesn't attract many RPers though, so I don't know if I can begin it.

We hope Dan win big brother

Ok one to the point of talking

what of the player's are we going to have an even spred of pony's like this many earth pegesas and unicorn

or are we going to have how ever many join and alicorns too?

I want Shane to win.

Not sure what that meant, but from what I can make out, I guess I should say that there are no alicorns allowed, but earth ponies, pegasi and unicorns are allowed. But I need to know if you two are joining, I don't have an OC from either of you yet.

We are only playing as one pony and we're kinda on the move right now so we can't post so much right know so tell us where you what that information and will give it to you later today.

That's very true, I can think of a few other things it could mean, but I couldn't think of another name. The name Big Pony doesn't attract many RPers though, so I don't know if I can begin it.

I want Shane to win.

Not sure what that meant, but from what I can make out, I guess I should say that there are no alicorns allowed, but earth ponies, pegasi and unicorns are allowed. But I need to know if you two are joining, I don't have an OC from either of you yet.

we if you need us two we can be two people but here

we going to be our Crimson Moon

information here http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/crimson-moon-r1480

and again we can just make more if you need us too.

Just post the OC you will be using on this thread, as this is the OOC thread. I can not guarantee an active RP, but I can certainly hope so.

Can I join please? I'll post my OC later, because I have to go. By the way, the roleplay sounds awesome! I love big brother! Filliiieerr

Yes, but could you please post it as soon as you get back? I'm still waiting for Solar Wind to give me his. I'll post Crimson Moon in the OP now.

i will join, my OC is on the signature

it is the links next to either Striker, or Icicle, you pick which one is a better character to use.

Striker has been accepted, that makes two accepted OCs, but Medley and SolarWind are not yet qualified to be officially named as part of the RP.

http://mlpforums.com...ld-meadow-r1494

Here's my OC. I'm gonna post a picture for her later, so that you don't have to go by my really bad description! Where is Big Pony set? Canterlot? Ponyville? Fillydelphia?

Accepted. A picture would be splendid, because the one you have there is a bit blurry, unless that is the picture you meant.

The Big Pony house will be in Las Pegasus.

No interest is being given, and it's been a while since I started this thread, so unless back burner means something else, I guess I'm gonna have to call off the RP.

back burner means to save for another time and at least you tried, but if you start again give us a heads up cuz we still what to be in it. ^_^
  • Brohoof 1

No interest is being given, and it's been a while since I started this thread, so unless back burner means something else, I guess I'm gonna have to call off the RP.

Aw, for realsies?This looked like quite a good roleplay as well... Are you SURE that you wanna call it off? If you're sure, just check if you're sure you're sure!