Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[Acoustic] Afternoon at Sweet Apple Acres

NightBreeze

Hi there, everypony!

Here I come with a new instrumental track. :)

This time around, I wanted to compose a simple acoustic track, and this was the result. I'm very satisfied with it, and I'm glad to be able to share it with you, guys.

As the title suggests, I was inspired by the feeling of a quiet and warm afternoon at Sweet Apple Acres. A really calm and warm sensation, which I tried to capture into music.

Anyway, here is the video, and I hope you like it ^^

See you later!

Edited by NightBreeze
  • Brohoof 4

Well, the melody was a little off beat with the drums, at points. It gives it nice "laid back" tone to it, but to some people it could just seem messy. I liked it, but whatever.

The chords were a little predictable. Though because of the mellowness of the song, I don't know if this is a bad thing or not :P

I enjoyed the melodic variation that came towards the end. :D

I'd give this a 6/10.

Edited by Djent Doggy Dogg
  • Brohoof 1

That's a good song. It's got a nice and soothing melody. I'd never be able to compose a song even if I wanted to :lol: . Great work. I hope you do more of these!

Thank you kindly, Lonewolf!

And don't say that, if you'd want to, I'm sure you could! :)

Anyway, thanks for listening! And indeed, I'm sure I'll make more of these. :)

Well, the melody was a little off beat with the drums, at points. It gives it nice "laid back" tone to it, but to some people it could just seem messy. I liked it, but whatever.

The chords were a little predictable. Though because of the mellowness of the song, I don't know if this is a bad thing or not :P

I enjoyed the melodic variation that came towards the end. :D

I'd give this a 6/10.

Thank you very much, Djent Doggy Dogg!

Indeed, the chords are kind of predictable, but I wanted to keep the song simple, so that's why. And that isn't necessarily something bad, I think! :)

Thanks a lot for your words and support, and thanks also for taking the time to listen and comment! I really appreciate it. :)

Edited by NightBreeze
  • Brohoof 2

Very calming, very relaxed, simplistic in a good way. This may seem kind of dumb, but I think of this as what elevator music SHOULD be. :P

Anyway though, I love how all of your music is like an ambient atmosphere that perfectly captures a certain feeling or mood. This piece is no exception by a long shot.

This is one of those smooth songs I could probably just put on repeat on my iPod and never pause...

Edited by Night Shine
  • Brohoof 1

Very calming, very relaxed, simplistic in a good way. This may seem kind of dumb, but I think of this as what elevator music SHOULD be. :P

Anyway though, I love how all of your music is like an ambient atmosphere that perfectly captures a certain feeling or mood. This piece is no exception by a long shot.

This is one of those smooth songs I could probably just put on repeat on my iPod and never pause...

Thank you very much, Night Shine! ^^

I'm really glad you enjoyed it :) and also thank you so much for the support! It really means a lot to me ^^

Very relaxing. The percussion fits in really nicely with the theme of the track. I think you have definitely captured the feeling of a quiet, calm and lazy day on a farm, just listening to it I can feel the warmth rushing through my body.

This is just so great; great beyond words!!! Superb track! *buys track instantly*

• Brohoof 1

Very relaxing. The percussion fits in really nicely with the theme of the track. I think you have definitely captured the feeling of a quiet, calm and lazy day on a farm, just listening to it I can feel the warmth rushing through my body.

This is just so great; great beyond words!!! Superb track! *buys track instantly*

Thank you soo much for the support, pal! You're amazing! :D

And I'm very very glad you enjoyed the track! Indeed, I always try my best to successfully capture the feelings into my music :)

Haha, this picture fits the music so well! xDDD

If only it were still summer time, I would feel this way right now. This is so calming! :DD Great job on this!

the Phony Brony

Thank you very much, pal! I'm glad you enjoyed it, and thanks a lot for your support! :)

• Brohoof 1