Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Doctor who?

Solar Wind

Link to OOC Topic: http://mlpforums.com/topic/31261-doctor-who-roleplay-searching/

The Doctor stepped out of the blue telephone box and straightened his bow tie. He wiped a stain of the blue paint and strolled over casually to the large round table in the room. It was an enourmous area with wooden furniture, this was the place where all time lords had their anual meetings. He sighed and sat at the nearest table. "There cant be more than ten of us left now..." He thought to himself and pulled open his thick book. Inside were paintings and early human philosiphes about how the universe worked.

"I do love a humurous book..." He said aloud as he read through. "The universe revolves around the earth? Hilarious!" He said. He looked up expecting the other lords to be arriving very soon.

He looked back down at the book and chuckled some more. He hoped that he wasnt the last time lord left. That would be fairly depressing. He looked up and shut the book waiting for his colleagues.

Pixies’ red telephone box, famous for being in a place called London entered the room. She stood and took a deep breath inside her TARDIS, and looked down at her dog. The greyhound/Labrador cross looked up at her, she brushed off her skirt. She opened the door and locked her dog in, she quietly sat down next to the man already seated.

She hoped more would be coming, the males heavy outweighed the females last time. She feared she was the only one left, but seeing the man made her only fear being the last female of there kind.

The doctor looked up again and muttered. "Shes beautiful..." He got up and practically ran over to the red Tardis. "This is lovely!" He said and looked back at the girl. He carefully pulled out his red Fez and popped it onto his head. "Hello I am Doctor Seuss. Not to be confused with Dr.Seuss. My full name is Doctor Alexander Seuss, but because of the seuss thing some people get them muddled up you see. I just go by Doctor. Pleased to meet you miss..." He didnt know this girls name. There had been very few Girls at the last meeting and this one looked familiar but he couldnt seem to come up with a name.

Pixie looked at him, running up to her Tardis with a smile on her face. “Yours is pretty sweet two” she said in soft voice. She smiled and nodded “Pleasure Doctor, I’m Pixie,” she paused. She laughed at the fez, but her own cowboy hat was covering her tied up hair, wanting to look formal for the meeting. “you here last time, or is this a new face?” she asked as of a joke.

"I was here last year. But that was my first. This is still only my second meeting." He said happily. He looked over to His own Tardis and smiled. It had been given to him by the eleventh Doctor. He was happy to have it and was pleased to be following in the footsteps of its previous owner. "Are you new?" He asked turning back to Pixie.

Sam Driscall's black SUV appeared off to the side. He got out of the drivers door along with a small unicorn that could not stop talking.

"You got to tell me what kind of spell makes the inside bigger?" she keep asking

"There is no spell the inside is in a different dimension it can be as big as it likes."

After seeing other people in the area she loses interest in the Tardis and runs over to the others

"two legs, talking, hair on the head, very little on the body, they are human arnt they?"

"yes they are and if you were more patient and slowed down a little you would learn more." Sam turned to the others "Sorry about her she earn everything she can but tends to not take it slow and actually learn. I'm Doctor Driscall are we the only three left i could have sworn there were at least a few left that would make it another year?"

Chaos Breaker crashed down, skidded, and stopped in front of The Doctor. He managed to snag a record-breaking three Soul Gems.

He stood up, brushed himself off, and sighed. "I really need to work on my landing..." He looked up. "Oh, hello, Doctor. How are you doing, my old friend?"

Doctor smiled and looked at him. "Splendid! And how are you? I see you still cant fly your own machine." He walked up and looked around. He whispered to Pixie. "Are we the only humans?" He said. He looked over to his Tardis and quickly went inside. He shut the door and ran to the computer. "Im picking up signals of other vessels nearby. Only a Tardis can get into this room so they must be other time lords..." He thought to himself. He stepped back outside and adjusted his Fez. He looked at the purple pony and said happily. "Hello my dear! Who might you be?"

Suddenly, there was a shot of lightning and a screeching noise. After looking around, they noticed that it was just the TARDIS of Ramasus. Stepping out, Ramasus said "My apologies. I just got done repairing it, but I'm afraid there are still a few bugs in the landing system. Have I missed anything important yet?" He then looked around and noticed the others. "How many of us are here? I have never experienced the presence of so many Time Lords in one room. This is simply fantastic!" he then went and locked his TARDIS.

twilight looked up at the time lord that had spoken to her.

"My name is Twilight Sparkle. You look like a human but Sam says you are not human, i read some where that you are called Time lords, so is that your Tardis? i was reading something about them in the library in Sam's Tardis. can they really go any where and any when."

Chaos Breaker smiled. This is why he loved Twilight- so inquisitive, so bright! "No, Doctor, I can't drive the darn thing yet- Oh, hello there, Ramasus. How are you?" He smiled at Twilight. "Yes, well, we do this every year, Ramasus. It certainly gets boring at times, but..." Chaos shrugged.

This is my first time ever being at one of these meetings. Plus, I'm relatively young so I don't get bored that often. I'm usually having a blast on adventures and such. Oh! Silly me, I almost forgot! ~unlocks TARDIS~ Velgar, you can come out! Nopony is going to hurt you!

{ Woah... There are more of you?! And... There are... Humans... Are you sure they are safe? }

Yes, they are just like me. In fact, you might see me as one of them occasionally. I'll still be me, just in a different body.

Edited by techno915

Icicle was sitting on top of the mountain he built his house next to, he was completely content with everything around him, even though when he got very calm it always snowed, suddenly at that moment he felt a small fluctuation in the energy fields around him, somehow, somewhere, a large mass of high energy beings where gathering, but Icicle didn't think it would have anything to do with him. he calmed back down and let the snow fall once again on his top of the mountain.

Chaos grinned. "That's true enough. Still gets boring, though." His eyes fell onto the new pony. "Ah! Hello there! You're Ramasus' new partner, then? Who are you, and how are you doing?"

While he was thinking about it, he telepathically asked Ramasus, Could you show me how to work one of those things after this? 234,475 years old, and I still can't work a car very well...

[Oh, Chaos. I am always amused whenever somepony asks me that very question. Would you like me to show you and Velgar around in it?]

{ Through all the confusion, Velgar manages to say "My name is Velgar Navus and right now I have no clue where I am or why I'm here. }

"I have not shown him much, so he will be confused for a good bit. However, he does have the magnificent capability of altering the weather, which may come in handy at some point."

Yes... yes, I would like that. I get the seat next to the driver's... the shotgun, I believe it is inappropriately called.

Chaos smiled. "For why are you here, your buddy here can explain, as the creator of the ponyverse cannot always articulate so well... but where we are, well, we are at the infamous 'meeting room of time'." He smirked at the Doctor. "Us ultra powerful figures of legend - or, who remained, anyways- met, exchanged pleasantries, and then yelled at each other until we had figured out our arguments... One lasted so long, we held two immediately after each other." He grimanced. "That was painful. So, anyways.. it's just like one of your meetings, only on a larger- or, nowadays, smaller- scale."

Edited by SuperSonicSpeed

"Im sorry but Im not quite sure whats going on... All of you are ponies? Me, Pixie, and the eleventh are the last humans?" He asked turning to Pixie. He sighed and went back to his own Tardis opening the door and stepping inside of it. He grabbed his sonic screwdriver off the desk and went back outside. He waved the screwdriver over the SUV and asked the lord who drove it. "If your a pony then how do you drive?" He asked wanding over other things in the room.

A small black fighter jet appeared to far side of the room. A brown, green haired alicorn stepped out holding a large paper infront of him. "I could of sworn i made it this time" he said putting on a swag hat over his head. He looked at the table for a moment, and looked back at the paper, then looked at his watch. "Must be" he took out some car keys and pushed a button as the Jet beeped twice. Prince, not looking up, took a seat at the end of the table and continued reading blindly.

• Brohoof 1

"Do you need Glasses i am a Human i have two legs two arms and a flat face. i have grown rather found of the pony dimension and i do have a pony companion but i am fairly certain that i am homosapeian still" said Sam now walking up the the rest of the group. this was his fourth meeting and he still felt a little out ouf place with out a hat but they just werent his style

"Doctor, haven't you been paying attention? I am both human and pony! I simply choose which I want to be depending on circumstance. While I am in pony form, I simply open the rear of my TARDIS and enter in that way, as well as those accompanying me. As a human, I enter in the front door. It is simple, really, and I understand your confusion.

Pixie wondered, "We'll we must make sure. we do not die then doctor" she said simpley. She then wondered, "Two forms, this sounds... a good idea" she the paused again. "No, no i'd missed my hand" she said walking around. "Are we really the only ones left?" she then turned to the first doctor he met. "Also 120, so kind of a new" she winked and carried on looking at the ponies that was infront of them.

Prince looked up from the paper infront of him, and looked towards the group and ponies and people on the other side of the room. "I've never seen any creature like that before!" Prince set down the paper and teleported infront of the Doctor. He quickly looked him up and down, examining him up and down. "Nice hat, seems to be human, but i've never seen one before." said Prince still examining.

the large amount of energy was still present to icicle, and it bothered him. "I know what i'll do!" tracing the energy back to the source he had the ability to look at the place the energy was coming from, as he looked he saw a room full of what looked like time lords, "i haven't seen them in a while." he thought, as he looked around he saw that some of them were human, how interesting humans had not been seen for the past 4000 years.

Doctor sat at the table and called the rest over. "Lets begin the meeting. I am not sure how many of us are left... However although time lords have never quite gotten along very well in order to save ourselves from extinction We must find a way to work with eachother!" He said putting his book down and adjusting his bowtie. He put his fez straight on his head and waited to see if anyone was going to argue with his idea of teamwork amongst time lords.

Pixie sat down and wondered, she looked at the time lords that sat around the table. "I guess, working together should be all bad" she said. She moved her cowboy hat around her head. She then looked around, something about being the only female scared her, a lot. "But this can't be all of us? Can it?"