Ask Nightmare Moon!

BioHazzerd

No, nopony's told us that yet. It never occurred to us that anyone should find us attractive in battle-gear. Thank you (* ^_^*)

Well you are. I like the purple eyeshade you put on... it really brings out your eyes.

Well you are. I like the purple eyeshade you put on... it really brings out your eyes.

Why thank you, Tornadopelt, your kindness is greatly welcomed. :) Thou shall be forever welcome in our halls. What is "eyeshade" ? We do not put things on our eyes. They are naturally like that.
  • Brohoof 1

Why thank you, Tornadopelt, your kindness is greatly welcomed. :) Thou shall be forever welcome in our halls. What is "eyeshade" ? We do not put things on our eyes. They are naturally like that.

*blushes* Thanks. And eyeshade is eyeshadow.

*blushes* Thanks. And eyeshade is eyeshadow.

You are welcome :) We do not know of "eyeshadow". Perhaps you would care to come to our castle and explain this? ( out-of-character. I am a straight guy, so don't get fresh. )

(As in, Nighty and I can't date?)

Sure. Also, do you need any help in building your castle? I won't hurt your children in any way, shape, or form.

( you can, but keep the stuff like that to a minimum, if you can. Thanks. By the way, how am I doing as Nightmare? If I say something that conflicts with her character or a fanfic you read, let me know please :D )

Help would be very nice, yes. Thank you for promising not to hurt our children :) most ponies assume that they are monsters, but that yellow and pink one, Fluttershy, we believe, has tamed one of our manticores, and the purple one, Twilight Sparkle, at least we were told that that was her name, put one of our Ursa Minors to sleep without harm. Once again, thank you for not hurting them, they are the only things I have ever loved besides my BioHazard. ( In a story I'm thinking of writing, BioHazard, correctly spelled BioHazzerd, was Nightmare's secret and only love, and was the base of her power, and the power of many others, visit Ask BioHazard to ask about that.)

Edited by BioHazard

( you can, but keep the stuff like that to a minimum, if you can. Thanks. By the way, how am I doing as Nightmare? If I say something that conflicts with her character or a fanfic you read, let me know please :D )

Help would be very nice, yes. Thank you for promising not to hurt our children :) most ponies assume that they are monsters, but that yellow and pink one, Fluttershy, we believe, has tamed one of our manticores, and the purple one, Twilight Sparkle, at least we were told that that was her name, put one of our Ursa Minors to sleep without harm. Once again, thank you for not hurting them, they are the only things I have ever loved besides my BioHazard. ( In a story I'm thinking of writing, BioHazard, correctly spelled BioHazzerd, was Nightmare's secret and only love, and was the base of her power, and the power of many others, visit Ask BioHazard to ask about that.)

By the way, Nighty, I actually do find you very attractive.

So, nopony's told you that they like your night, right?

Prince_Morningstar has, but we are very glad that we now have two ponies who like our wonderful night :D Huzzah! The fun has been doubled!
  • Brohoof 1

I not only like your night, I embrace it. There have been MULTIPLE OCCASIONS when I stayed up ALL NIGHT till the morning.

Well, thank you very, VERY much! Only BioHazard ever truly embraced out night... We hope he is alright... You don't know how much that means to us :)

Uh-oh! Brohoof?

/) always! ( this has become RP, but you can still ask questions and I will answer, I'm not sure what to do with it, but if you're not Tornadopelt, ask a question, if you are, continue the RP.

That sounds delicious and recently invented ( we've been here for about 150 years now. ) we would like some, if you could get it to us somehow.

I know a good pizza joint in Canterlot called Pony Paul's Italian Pie.