Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ask any pony on a date!

My little pwny

She steps away from the telescope, "It is very possible Nightmare Moon built it. Lunar banishment at the time was only for magic users, specifically so that they could be sent to the moon. The magic required to teleport back would be too great while having to conjure their own oxygen. However, this building is about as big as an outhouse. Unless it's a doorway of some sort, or a portal stone, I doubt that Nightmare Moon would have use for it."

"This... Is most curious!" I step forward and look into the eyepiece, careful to not touch or nudge the telescope out of position as I do so. The focused act has calmed me a bit so my voice is much more level as I talk, being careful to keep my eye just right with the eyepiece (what do I see?).

"So... Is this something so small that no telescopes would have been able to see before this modern one? Because like I said, if it's ancient, I'd think somepony else would have discovered it a long time ago, first, unless it's so small that only modern telescopes can see it. So do you think it might be recent?..."

I wonder if it might be a doorway or portal stone... Is there some way we could find out?

What if some ancient magician found the key to immortality and built this thing just recently?

What if he's going to escape from the moon?!

The thoughts fly through, but I mentally stash them aside. I don't want to overwhelm Twilight with too many questions... I'm already asking a lot at once! :P

"Wait... Is it airtight? If somepony built an pressure-tight structure, then they wouldn't have to keep conjuring their oxygen for a few minutes, at least, and could thus focus all their magic on teleporting... Surely Celestia had some other safeguard?"

Edited by Comet Tail

"As in personal jobs, or our tribes effect on the land? My job personally is mostly ambassadorial. Because of my smaller size and lesser accent, ponies tend to trust me more. The tribe's 'job', I believe, is to tend the land. Every year, we stampede; an important tradition. The power of a buffalo stamped kicks up top-soil and helps break up the earth, making sure natural plants can grow. Chief Thunderhooves would be able to better explain that."

"That's really interesting." Steel said as they at last came upon the camp. "Oh, one last thing before we officially enter. Should I introduce myself or would it be better if you introduced me? I don't want to speak out of turn and be rude." Steel hoped he didn't come off as patronizing with all of these questions.

Paradox stares at all the signs for a few moments, then facehoofs. "I should have guessed that you store all these in here..." He looks them over, then smirks and grabs one as he begins his trek to escape the forest of fluff again. After about five minutes, which seemed more like five hours, his head popped out, right next to hers. He looked around, and, seeing her head right next to his, grinned and held out her 'HUGS?' sign.

Fuffle gasps and brings both her front hooves up in a gesture of happy suprise, before tackling and snuggling you right there in the middle of the store. Milkshake forgotten, you can begin to see why Crysalis was keeping her around. You can feel the power of her love; it's soft, pink, and a little ticklish.

@NightWIng

Oh, I understand. I deal with a similar deal since im a mayor of a MASSIVE metropolis and all. Anywho, thanks for informing me. Seeya! *teleports out* *teleports to the observatory* She's right... I shoudn't improvise... *starts to set up a romantic/intellectual atmosphere* She may not know the machinations of a democratic government, rather than a diarchy, monarchy, or triarchy

~Time skip to your date. Be sure to describe the location and your preparations.~

After swallowing the first bite of her sandwich, Veiled Spike nods her head and replies, "It's alright. I usually take my break from doing art and music by coming to Ponyville for Heart and Hooves Day, and now that I made enough money to take a break for those three weeks, I figure to make good use of it by walking around in shops and finding some interesting things like good quills and great quality paper to draw on, and not to mention looking at some artwork featured in Ponyville. That was my intention until something clicked in me about your brother. I do felt that there is going to be a really good connection from that point on, and I just cannot put a hoove on that. Other than that, I'm glad that I get to do this since I dropped by your store to buy apples every time I come here for my week break every year."

Applejack blushes and Big Mac tucks his head. Eventually, AJ finds her voice, "Th-that's mighty kinda you. Though, if y'all only have a week, we're gunna have ta do this datin' thing a bit more.... often."

Big Mac swallows anxiously, but nods, "Eyep."

Steelhide remained quiet, listening to Dusk. He contemplated what Dusk was telling him. He didn't really understand what the cards meant, but Dusk seemed to know what he was talking about. Steelhide did have experience at fighting during all times of day and night. The love on the battlefield card however had Steelhide more then a little confused. He started feeling like something big might happen in the future, but then again he was going out on a night patrol. Chances are there might be several big things happening.

Steelhide responded to Dusk. "I understand Luna is my commander." He stood up with his chest out. "I will not fail her."

Then Dusk laid out the weapons before Steelhide. Weapons weren't new to Steelhide, though he already had a weapon, it had been broken on the journey here when Steelhide had dealt with a very nasty timberwolf. He hadn't really expected to have been assigned to a task straight away when he had come so he had forgotten to get it repaired by a weaponsmith.

He closely inspected each weapon carefully. He made a choice and took up the shortsword, nodding several times in satisfaction. "I choose the shortsword." Steelhide said to Dusk. He wondered if this was another test, you never could be too sure.

"And would you have a shield to go with your sword, or is there another style you prefer?" Dusk stands, and stretches, before gesturing Steel to follow. Pushing a door open, Steelhide got to see their armory. It was much more practical, if much less regal, than the royal armory, and came attached to a courtyard for sparring and training.

The ride to ponyville was long and bumpy. As he approached his new home, Caramel thinks to himself.

"Okay, new town, new me. I gotta at least try to become a new me. I can't ever let what happened at my old school happen again. Never, ever again. I gotta make some friends, get through school, and not think about her."

As the carriage comes to a stop, he steps out. He smelled the air. He wasn't sure how, but he could tell the air was different. The dirt paths were so foreign to the Manehattanite. A part of him wanted to shiver in disgust, but a stronger part of him told himself to get over it, as this was his punishment for what happened at his old school.

"Hey, dad?" "Yes son?" "Can I go meet some of the other ponies?" "Okay, but don't go too far. And don't let your anger get the best of you again."

As he walks through town, he comes across a group of ponies playing with a bouncy ball. One was white with a purple and pink mane. He knew the filly as Rarity's sister. Even tough he didn't care for fashion, he still knew who Rarity was, as she was starting to become a big name. Another filly was  orange with a purple mane that was darker than on Rarity's sister.

and then there was the yellow filly.

Caramel wasn't sure what it was about the filly with the yellow coat, bright red mane, and giant bow, but something about that filly was special, he could tell.

He approached them and, when the ball went near him, he picked it up and said, "Hey, can I play with you?"

The orange one bounces up and down impatiently, "Yeah, just hurry up and throw the ball! School starts soon and we've gotta break the record!!!"

"Scootaloo, we've been trying to beat the record for three days! Maybe we should do... something else?" the white one says with a hint of whine.

"But what if it's our cutie mark?" The yellow one says wistfully. They all turn to look at you expectantly, seeing that you...

a. do have a cutie mark,

b. don't have a cutie mark.

(OOC: Figured now would be a good time to join.)

Zecora, I could not help but notice your enchanting voice and your beautiful eyes, may I join you in search for herbs in the Everfree and may I assist you in potion making, perhaps take you out stargazing or perhaps to a fine supper, for the very sight of you lifts my spirit.

Zecora smiles kindly at you, though it has a sly, knowing undertone. "A date with me is what you seek/I'm free most every day this week. Potions are a private craft... One wrong move could leave you daft. I know a clearing around the bend, if stargazing or supper is the current trend. If just the sight is helps your spirit soar, allow me to let you look at me more." She does a slow turn, grinning at you the entire time.

"This... Is most curious!" I step forward and look into the eyepiece, careful to not touch or nudge the telescope out of position as I do so. The focused act has calmed me a bit so my voice is much more level as I talk, being careful to keep my eye just right with the eyepiece (what do I see?).

"So... Is this something so small that no telescopes would have been able to see before this modern one? Because like I said, if it's ancient, I'd think somepony else would have discovered it a long time ago, first, unless it's so small that only modern telescopes can see it. So do you think it might be recent?..."

I wonder if it might be a doorway or portal stone... Is there some way we could find out?

What if some ancient magician found the key to immortality and built this thing just recently?

What if he's going to escape from the moon?!

The thoughts fly through, but I mentally stash them aside. I don't want to overwhelm Twilight with too many questions... I'm already asking a lot at once! :P

"Wait... Is it airtight? If somepony built an pressure-tight structure, then they wouldn't have to keep conjuring their oxygen for a few minutes, at least, and could thus focus all their magic on teleporting... Surely Celestia had some other safeguard?"

*As you look into the telescope, you see the ever-slowly rotation of the equestrian moon. Sure enough, you also see a structure, though it's impossible to tell if it's made of concrete or moon-rocks.*

Twilight bites her lip and brushes some hair out of her eyes, "It's possible, but unlikely. And... the Equestria atmosphere is surrounded  by a very dense electromagnetic field in a shield-like area just outside of a pegasus's normal flight aptitude test height range. It makes it very, very difficult to cast magic into and out of. It also disrupts magic going through. It's become quite the field of study... but...."

"That's really interesting." Steel said as they at last came upon the camp. "Oh, one last thing before we officially enter. Should I introduce myself or would it be better if you introduced me? I don't want to speak out of turn and be rude." Steel hoped he didn't come off as patronizing with all of these questions.

"I will first introduce you to the chief, who will introduce you as a friend to the tribe. Here, we have created visitors guides. After the Great Pie Rush, many ponies became interested in visiting. One of them was nice enough to do this for us. Also, as a pony obviously not of the tribe, you will be given certain leeway, as well as the benefit of the doubt. It is this way, we have discovered, that helps ponies learn more."

• Brohoof 3

Beta stares at the notebook for a second. He turns to the page for the best cupcake recipe. He wanted to make Pinkie some awesome cupcakes. He tries squinting to read the pages. He reads what looks like 3 cups of sugar and poors it in the bowl. Eventually he finishes it.

Pinkie passes you particularly pink pallets for the Pink Puff Powder Plateables. (Yes... I fabricated that on purpose) "Did you use the powdered sugar, or the granulated sugar? And the eggs and milk, are those ready?" She begins pointing her hoof all over the notebook, pointing to seemingly random areas and asking about steps all while mixing another bowl.

Pinkie passes you particularly pink pallets for the Pink Puff Powder Plateables. (Yes... I fabricated that on purpose) "Did you use the powdered sugar, or the granulated sugar? And the eggs and milk, are those ready?" She begins pointing her hoof all over the notebook, pointing to seemingly random areas and asking about steps all while mixing another bowl.

Beta tries to keep up wit her fast instructions but has trouble. He has never worked this fast on it. He then turns to her and says, "I'm sorry if I mess up at any point. I can make it up to you if I do. I really do." He then puts it in the oven and hopes for the best to happen.

Zecora smiles kindly at you, though it has a sly, knowing undertone. "A date with me is what you seek/I'm free most every day this week. Potions are a private craft... One wrong move could leave you daft. I know a clearing around the bend, if stargazing or supper is the current trend. If just the sight is helps your spirit soar, allow me to let you look at me more." She does a slow turn, grinning at you the entire time.

*Hope blushes heavily as the zebra showed more of herself off,  but the unicorn soon regained his composure.* Why don't we dine first, Flowers and Snacks is not far from here and I'll pay for the meal.

*He nuzzled Zecora's cheek affectionately, almost like he had a schoolboy crush, it was odd for him as his mind was usually in the past and he was usually forlorn and anti-social. But this shamaness was bringing out feelings he didn't think he still had.*

"F-Fluffle!" Dox laughs and gently tries to push her off. "Stop, t-that tickles!" He wiggled a bit, trying to get away. As he saw he couldn't escape her embrace, he resigned to letting her snuggle him. It was emarrassing, but it made her happy, and, in turn, made him happy.

The orange one bounces up and down impatiently, "Yeah, just hurry up and throw the ball! School starts soon and we've gotta break the record!!!"

"Scootaloo, we've been trying to beat the record for three days! Maybe we should do... something else?" the white one says with a hint of whine.

"But what if it's our cutie mark?" The yellow one says wistfully. They all turn to look at you expectantly, seeing that you...

a. do have a cutie mark,

b. don't have a cutie mark.

(b. don't have a cutie mark. Sorry, I should've told you that sooner.)

Caramel think to himself, wait... they've been trying to bounce that ball for three days straight? either that, or they have been trying for three days. The way I see it, they are either incredibly talented for bouncing for three days straight, or incredibly determined to break that record. Wait.. are they looking at my flank? Are they judging me? I don't know why, but I really hope the yellow one with the bow isn't judging me...

Caramel then starts to shake, but not enough for the fillies to notice.

Edited by DJ Shy-3

~The date. I'm at my observatory, hanging up minimalist science propoganda, and laying a plate of small sandwiches on the table, and charging the telescopes, plugging them into the 20-volt plug-in conduits, and then sitting on the table, looking at watch, excitedly~

Some time before the date. Looks like about a few minutes. Hopefully she doesn't mind the propoganda. *palces my teleporter/wrench hybrid device on the table*

Steelhide followed Dusk to the armory. "I generally prefer to fight with a shield. After all it can be used as an offensive device as well as defensive if one knows how to properly use it." Steelhide said with a chuckle.

He grinned when he saw the armory and took a simple kite shield with some small nicks and scratches. When it came to unknown weapons and armor he preferred to pick ones that showed small signs of use. These small signs generally proved that the weapon or armor had been used in combat at some point and had probably protected their owners. Steelhide looked at Dusk. "This armory is very impressive." He stated. He didn't take any armor, he preferred his own even though it did have plenty marks of war on it. "What next?" He asked, standing at attention.

Applejack blushes and Big Mac tucks his head. Eventually, AJ finds her voice, "Th-that's mighty kinda you. Though, if y'all only have a week, we're gunna have ta do this datin' thing a bit more.... often." Big Mac swallows anxiously, but nods, "Eyep."

Crisa finally finished the last bite of her own sandwich and moved on towards eating a couple of cupcakes. After those first two bites of the cupcakes, she replied, "Okay. Lets see if I can go ahead and plan something for tomorrow with you and Big Mac. Any good ideas?"

• 2 weeks later...

*As you look into the telescope, you see the ever-slowly rotation of the equestrian moon. Sure enough, you also see a structure, though it's impossible to tell if it's made of concrete or moon-rocks.*

Twilight bites her lip and brushes some hair out of her eyes, "It's possible, but unlikely. And... the Equestria atmosphere is surrounded  by a very dense electromagnetic field in a shield-like area just outside of a pegasus's normal flight aptitude test height range. It makes it very, very difficult to cast magic into and out of. It also disrupts magic going through. It's become quite the field of study... but...."

"But what? 'buts' are always interesting!" I say with an excited grin.

The pun, and thus somewhat untasteful ambiguous meaning of what I say goes completely over my head. I'm just thinking of how the exceptions are always the most exciting thing, the little glimmers that lead to breakthroughs! (Hopefully Twilight won't think I'm pulling a bad joke? >.< )

"I will first introduce you to the chief, who will introduce you as a friend to the tribe. Here, we have created visitors guides. After the Great Pie Rush, many ponies became interested in visiting. One of them was nice enough to do this for us. Also, as a pony obviously not of the tribe, you will be given certain leeway, as well as the benefit of the doubt. It is this way, we have discovered, that helps ponies learn more."

Steel took the guide in hoof and skimmed through it quickly. Apart from that, he just stayed close to Strongheart and allowed her to make the proper introduction of him to the rest of the buffalo.

The rest of the tribe appeared to be setting up camp, apparently, according to his guide, they were indeed nomadic and this was just one stop that they make before moving on.

ChikoritaBrony, on 23 Sept 2014 - 09:58 AM, said:

Beta tries to keep up wit her fast instructions but has trouble. He has never worked this fast on it. He then turns to her and says, "I'm sorry if I mess up at any point. I can make it up to you if I do. I really do." He then puts it in the oven and hopes for the best to happen.

Pinkie waves her hoof nonchalantly, “No problem. Sometimes the best recipes are just little accidents. This was a really good idea, by the way.” She looks out of the kitchen as more and more ponies steadily come to the party, and nods to herself.

HopeTheWanderer, on 23 Sept 2014 - 1:43 PM, said:

*Hope blushes heavily as the zebra showed more of herself off,  but the unicorn soon regained his composure.* Why don't we dine first, Flowers and Snacks is not far from here and I'll pay for the meal.

*He nuzzled Zecora's cheek affectionately, almost like he had a schoolboy crush, it was odd for him as his mind was usually in the past and he was usually forlorn and anti-social. But this shamaness was bringing out feelings he didn't think he still had.*

(Mmmm, this is gunna give the resident poet a bit of a brush up course xD) (Lets hope this one follows grammatical and poetical conventions, ehh?)

Zecora blushes a little and nods, “A meal to share between us two/A night of memories on it’s debut. Lead the way, my shining knight/I’m afraid I’ve never seen this sight.” She breifly hugs you, before gesturing you to lead the way.

Count Paradox, on 23 Sept 2014 - 3:16 PM, said:

"F-Fluffle!" Dox laughs and gently tries to push her off. "Stop, t-that tickles!" He wiggled a bit, trying to get away. As he saw he couldn't escape her embrace, he resigned to letting her snuggle him. It was embarrassing, but it made her happy, and, in turn, made him happy.

She did this for quite some time, until she picks you up and parades you out of Sugar Cube Corner. She seemed to have a place in mind until she saw a flutterby (Butterfly) fly by. She made a trumpet noise and, forgetting to put you down, began chasing it in fascination.

DJ Shy-3, on 23 Sept 2014 - 4:16 PM, said:

Caramel think to himself, wait... they've been trying to bounce that ball for three days straight? either that, or they have been trying for three days. The way I see it, they are either incredibly talented for bouncing for three days straight, or incredibly determined to break that record. Wait.. are they looking at my flank? Are they judging me? I don't know why, but I really hope the yellow one with the bow isn't judging me...

“Look! He doesn’t have one neither,” says the yellow one. “Hey feller, wha’s your name?” The trio holds the ball between them, looking at you expectantly. Suddenly, the bell rings however and they groan.

“Later, Applebloom. We gotta go to class,” says a disappointed-sounding orange filly pegasus. She grabs the yellow earth pony and drags her with the white unicorn to class, with the ball.

(I’ll leave this up to you. You can be in their class, or you can decided on another.)

Scilight Paitanibu, on 23 Sept 2014 - 5:26 PM, said:

~The date. I'm at my observatory, hanging up minimalist science propaganda, and laying a plate of small sandwiches on the table, and charging the telescopes, plugging them into the 20-volt plug-in conduits, and then sitting on the table, looking at watch, excitedly~

Some time before the date. Looks like about a few minutes. Hopefully she doesn't mind the propaganda. *places my teleporter/wrench hybrid device on the table*

The wrench activates, and Twilight comes out. She seems a bit confused that she ended up on the table, though not enough to keep her there. After getting on the ground, she smiles tiredly at you. “So… I’m here!’

The Shadow Stallion, on 23 Sept 2014 - 6:56 PM, said:

Steelhide followed Dusk to the armory. "I generally prefer to fight with a shield. After all it can be used as an offensive device as well as defensive if one knows how to properly use it." Steelhide said with a chuckle.

He grinned when he saw the armory and took a simple kite shield with some small nicks and scratches. When it came to unknown weapons and armor he preferred to pick ones that showed small signs of use. These small signs generally proved that the weapon or armor had been used in combat at some point and had probably protected their owners. Steelhide looked at Dusk. "This armory is very impressive." He stated. He didn't take any armor, he preferred his own even though it did have plenty marks of war on it. "What next?" He asked, standing at attention.

“Now,” says Dusk, picking up a dagger, “We’ll spar. But I’ll need to see the weapons you intend to use. I’d rather not die, or be forced to kill you.” He offers a slightly bashful expression, and holds up a paper tag. after placing it on the blade of his weapon, it’s purpose becomes clear. A magical field sets itself around the dealy edges. He passes you a box of the tags and allows for you to get ready, applying his own tags to a spear he collects after the slight demonstration.

crisahys, on 23 Sept 2014 - 7:28 PM, said:

Crisa finally finished the last bite of her own sandwich and moved on towards eating a couple of cupcakes. After those first two bites of the cupcakes, she replied, "Okay. Lets see if I can go ahead and plan something for tomorrow with you and Big Mac. Any good ideas?"

Big Mac nods, and bumps Applejack. She looks at him quizzically, “Err, what? Y’all got somethin’ to do, say it.” He frowns at her.

“Singing.”

“Oh, tha’s right. Yer Pony Tunes are singin’ t’morrah.” She gets a glare from him, “Pony Tones. Yuhl know what I meant.” He gives her an ‘oh really’ face while gesturing to you. Applejack facehooves. “Oh, yah silly filly, you gotta voice for a reason.”

He blushes nervously and looks at you. Well, he looks at the ground in front of you, “Would you, errr, like to hear us sing tommorow?”

Comet Tail, on 02 Oct 2014 - 3:06 PM, said:

The pun, and thus somewhat untasteful ambiguous meaning of what I say goes completely over my head. I'm just thinking of how the exceptions are always the most exciting thing, the little glimmers that lead to breakthroughs! (Hopefully Twilight won't think I'm pulling a bad joke? >.< )

She swats at you from behind, “And your mom seemed to think you NEEDED those books.” She clears her throat, “The main group researching the atmospheric interferences are positively stumped at the moment, but I think I could get to the moon. With a few permissions. Purely for reserch,” she’s quick to add.

Steel Accord, on 02 Oct 2014 - 3:20 PM, said:

Steel took the guide in hoof and skimmed through it quickly. Apart from that, he just stayed close to Strongheart and allowed her to make the proper introduction of him to the rest of the buffalo.

The rest of the tribe appeared to be setting up camp, apparently, according to his guide, they were indeed nomadic and this was just one stop that they make before moving on.

A pretty popular spot, too. A small trail lead through the center, up to a large central tent. This is where she leads you, dropping her load in a storage tent on the way. You take the opportunity to read through some of the key figures of the tribe in your brochure. She steps off to the side and you see the most important figure in your book; Chief Thunderhooves sits smoking a pipe. He opens his eyes and sets the pipe aside. “Chief Thunderhooves, this is Steel Accord. He’s new around here.”

The Chief nods and looks at you expectantly. You get a feeling that he might want a bit of a better introduction.

ChikoritaBrony, on 23 Sept 2014 - 09:58 AM, said:

Pinkie waves her hoof nonchalantly, “No problem. Sometimes the best recipes are just little accidents. This was a really good idea, by the way.” She looks out of the kitchen as more and more ponies steadily come to the party, and nods to herself.

*Hope blushes heavily as the zebra showed more of herself off, but the unicorn soon regained his composure.* Why don't we dine first, Flowers and Snacks is not far from here and I'll pay for the meal.

(Mmmm, this is gunna give the resident poet a bit of a brush up course xD) (Lets hope this one follows grammatical and poetical conventions, ehh?)

Zecora blushes a little and nods, “A meal to share between us two/A night of memories on it’s debut. Lead the way, my shining knight/I’m afraid I’ve never seen this sight.” She breifly hugs you, before gesturing you to lead the way.

Count Paradox, on 23 Sept 2014 - 3:16 PM, said:

"F-Fluffle!" Dox laughs and gently tries to push her off. "Stop, t-that tickles!" He wiggled a bit, trying to get away. As he saw he couldn't escape her embrace, he resigned to letting her snuggle him. It was embarrassing, but it made her happy, and, in turn, made him happy.

She did this for quite some time, until she picks you up and parades you out of Sugar Cube Corner. She seemed to have a place in mind until she saw a flutterby (Butterfly) fly by. She made a trumpet noise and, forgetting to put you down, began chasing it in fascination.

Caramel think to himself, wait... they've been trying to bounce that ball for three days straight? either that, or they have been trying for three days. The way I see it, they are either incredibly talented for bouncing for three days straight, or incredibly determined to break that record. Wait.. are they looking at my flank? Are they judging me? I don't know why, but I really hope the yellow one with the bow isn't judging me...

“Look! He doesn’t have one neither,” says the yellow one. “Hey feller, wha’s your name?” The trio holds the ball between them, looking at you expectantly. Suddenly, the bell rings however and they groan.

“Later, Applebloom. We gotta go to class,” says a disappointed-sounding orange filly pegasus. She grabs the yellow earth pony and drags her with the white unicorn to class, with the ball.

(I’ll leave this up to you. You can be in their class, or you can decided on another.)

Scilight Paitanibu, on 23 Sept 2014 - 5:26 PM, said:

~The date. I'm at my observatory, hanging up minimalist science propaganda, and laying a plate of small sandwiches on the table, and charging the telescopes, plugging them into the 20-volt plug-in conduits, and then sitting on the table, looking at watch, excitedly~

Some time before the date. Looks like about a few minutes. Hopefully she doesn't mind the propaganda. *places my teleporter/wrench hybrid device on the table*

The wrench activates, and Twilight comes out. She seems a bit confused that she ended up on the table, though not enough to keep her there. After getting on the ground, she smiles tiredly at you. “So… I’m here!’

The Shadow Stallion, on 23 Sept 2014 - 6:56 PM, said:

“Now,” says Dusk, picking up a dagger, “We’ll spar. But I’ll need to see the weapons you intend to use. I’d rather not die, or be forced to kill you.” He offers a slightly bashful expression, and holds up a paper tag. after placing it on the blade of his weapon, it’s purpose becomes clear. A magical field sets itself around the dealy edges. He passes you a box of the tags and allows for you to get ready, applying his own tags to a spear he collects after the slight demonstration.

crisahys, on 23 Sept 2014 - 7:28 PM, said:

Big Mac nods, and bumps Applejack. She looks at him quizzically, “Err, what? Y’all got somethin’ to do, say it.” He frowns at her.

“Singing.”

“Oh, tha’s right. Yer Pony Tunes are singin’ t’morrah.” She gets a glare from him, “Pony Tones. Yuhl know what I meant.” He gives her an ‘oh really’ face while gesturing to you. Applejack facehooves. “Oh, yah silly filly, you gotta voice for a reason.”

He blushes nervously and looks at you. Well, he looks at the ground in front of you, “Would you, errr, like to hear us sing tommorow?”

She swats at you from behind, “And your mom seemed to think you NEEDED those books.” She clears her throat, “The main group researching the atmospheric interferences are positively stumped at the moment, but I think I could get to the moon. With a few permissions. Purely for reserch,” she’s quick to add.

Steel Accord, on 02 Oct 2014 - 3:20 PM, said:

A pretty popular spot, too. A small trail lead through the center, up to a large central tent. This is where she leads you, dropping her load in a storage tent on the way. You take the opportunity to read through some of the key figures of the tribe in your brochure. She steps off to the side and you see the most important figure in your book; Chief Thunderhooves sits smoking a pipe. He opens his eyes and sets the pipe aside. “Chief Thunderhooves, this is Steel Accord. He’s new around here.”

The Chief nods and looks at you expectantly. You get a feeling that he might want a bit of a better introduction.

Beta looks at the party. "Say Pinkie, if you want I can help you keep the party going. It's the best I can offer for a beautiful mare like your self. Plus, it's the best I can repay for nearly ruining the cupcakes. He then finds some party supplies like a clown suit and puts it on. "Hey Pinkie why did I go to the doctor. I was a little hoarse!"

*Hope blushes heavily as the zebra showed more of herself off,  but the unicorn soon regained his composure.* Why don't we dine first, Flowers and Snacks is not far from here and I'll pay for the meal.

(Mmmm, this is gonna give the resident poet a bit of a brush up course xD) (Lets hope this one follows grammatical and poetical conventions, ehh?)

Zecora blushes a little and nods, “A meal to share between us two/A night of memories on it’s debut. Lead the way, my shining knight/I’m afraid I’ve never seen this sight.” She briefly hugs you, before gesturing you to lead the way.

*Hope smiles and leads the zebra to the cafe and the stallion found it very hard to look straight ahead, as every moment he was tempted to get lost in Zecora's lovely turquoise eyes, but he knew there would be plenty of that later.

As they reached Flowers and Snacks and set down at a table. Hope was still nervous, and it showed. As a mare came up to take their orders, the young stallion exhaled slowly, calming himself.*

"I suppose I'll have a Romaine salad." He told the waitress, who then looked over to the Zebra. Hope glanced at her and that calmed him a bit.

(I want to be in their class, but not until the next day.)

"My name is Caramel", he says right before the bell rang. As the trio goes to the school, he thinks to himself as he walks away, I hope I'm in the same class as those three. They seem fun. Especially that yellow earth pony. What was her name, Applebloom? I think that was it. Either that or the white one's name, though I don't think a fashion pony like Rarity would have a sister named about apples...

-later that night-

Caramel is sitting at the dinner table, eating spaghetti. "So, Caramel," said his father, "How was your day?" "Oh, I made some new friends, I think. I never got their names, but I think they are nice." "That's wonderful!" Said Caramel's mother, "It's so good to see you trying to make a change for the better compared to your last home. So... did you meet any girls?" "M-Mom!" Caramel is blushing bright red. "I-if you must know, the friends I made were three girls." "Oh," said his dad, "Becoming a ladies stallion, I see..." Blushing harder, Caramel said, "D-dad!"

-Later still that night-

"Good night, darling," His mother says as she kisses his forehead. "Sweet dreams"

As Carmel lays in bed, he can't sleep. He is tossing and turning and all he can think about is the yellow furred, red maned filly. I don't know why, but I just can't get that filly out of my mind. I mean, sure she is a little pretty and she has that cute accent and the way her orange eyes sparkle... He shakes his head. ​I gotta get to sleep. Tomorrow is my first day of school here in ponyville. I can't keep thinking about that filly... After awhile, he finally gets to sleep.

-in his dream-

Caramel is running through a field of roses. To his side is his special somepony, Applebloom. He always feel so happy when she is around. Then, to his surprise, the sky turns a blood red and the field of roses turns black and crooked. He is scared, for some reason. He goes to hold Appleblooms hand, when, to his surprise again, she starts spewing insults. "Why would I hold the hand of someone like you? *insert heartbreaking insult here*  Why should I want to be with a worthless blank flank like you." He is trembling. He doesn't know why any of this is happening, but he think to himself, I can't just let this, this -swear word- say these things about me! He has never felt so much rage in his life. He goes to hit her, but right before he can make contact, he wakes up.

-the next morning-

"AH!" He yells as he wakes up. "Sweetie, are you alright?" His mom is in front of his room, about to wake him up. "Y-yeah, mom, just a nightmare." "Okay, well, it is time to get up anyways. Go take your shower" As Caramel is in the shower, letting the warm water run all over him, he thinks to himself, That... I don't know what to make of that dream. Or was it a nightmare? I haven't the slightest clue.

As he walks up to the school house, he stops in front of the doors. Okay, first day. Gotta make a good impression. As he is about to go through the doors, he is run over by almost everypony entering the school. He is still on the ground when either a purple furred mare with some flowers with faces for a cutie mark or the yellow furred, red maned filly sees him on the ground.

Edited by DJ Shy-3

As she chased the butterfly, Dox felt as though he was about to fall off Fluff. But it seemed that, every time he would get close to falling off, her fur would hold him in place. "Uh, Fluff, where are we going?" He looked up and saw that she had chased the butterfly to the outskirts of ponyville.

Steelhide nods at Dusk. "First day on the job, being killed or killing somepony else does not look good on a job performance." Steelhide chuckled. "This reminds me of my days in the barracks." Steelhide placed a tag on his shield and sword. He knew the shield wasn't necessarily sharp, but he knew how to properly use the shield offensively. He watched the magic field surround the two weapons. He picked up the sword and gave it a few swings to make the magic hadn't done anything to the weight of the blade and found that it had not. "I am ready when you are Dusk." Steelhide said.

@NightWing

Welcome, Twilight! Hopefully my telescope should suffice. *trots over to telescope, readjusts it a bit* There. Also, I sort of collect books. *trots over to a bookshelf full of science-fiction and historical fiction books* So, what do you have in mind? I was thinking about  reading, observing planets, and stars, and also sampling TechQuestrian cheese... *holds up a plate with some cheese, places it on the table*

Edited by Scilight Paitanibu

Big Mac nods, and bumps Applejack. She looks at him quizzically, “Err, what? Y’all got somethin’ to do, say it.” He frowns at her.   “Singing.” “Oh, tha’s right. Yer Pony Tunes are singin’ t’morrah.” She gets a glare from him, “Pony Tones. Yuhl know what I meant.” He gives her an ‘oh really’ face while gesturing to you. Applejack facehooves. “Oh, yah silly filly, you gotta voice for a reason.” He blushes nervously and looks at you. Well, he looks at the ground in front of you, “Would you, errr, like to hear us sing tommorow?”

Veiled Spike checks the schedule for any events that would interrupt the Pony Tunes concert.  She has free reign on that day. She replies, "Absolutely yes! I would like to go to see the Pony Tunes sing. Where is it going to be and what time? What items would I need to gather to go to the event? Do you have any friends coming too? I would like to meet them!" She bounces excitingly as if there was going to be a parade or celebration. 

"Ooh." I lift my gaze from the telescope to turn to her. "That sounds!-..." I lean forward, once again like a puppy ready to pounce and play as excitement pours of me, then I stop, and the excitement is replaced with visible nervousness. "Dangerous. I, uhh..."

I look at the ground uneasily, then back at her, "I think we should at least try to figure out what the structure is first, perhaps with a larger telescope? I know there's some enormous observatories in Canterlot, and being up so high they get to see through a lot of the atmosphere, too. If you can get permission for a trip to the moon for research, then perhaps you could get some time on one of those observatories? You're stuck with me, though, I want in on this, so ya gotta tell me if you get some time on it :P ... "

A grin comes over my face. "And you must have some pretty darn nice connections if you can get a trip to the moon! That would be... Quite spectacular..."

I stash away the little slap I got in my mind to bring up at another time. As for now, I'm too interested to hear what she has to say about getting a powerful observatory focused on the moon, first, and her connections, to interrupt the flow of the conversation with her swat.

(Where did she swat me again? O.o Also; Canterlot observatory is visible in my profile pic XP )

• 2 weeks later...

What is schedule precious?

ChikoritaBrony, on 07 Oct 2014 - 08:12 AM, said:

Beta looks at the party. "Say Pinkie, if you want I can help you keep the party going. It's the best I can offer for a beautiful mare like your self. Plus, it's the best I can repay for nearly ruining the cupcakes. He then finds some party supplies like a clown suit and puts it on. "Hey Pinkie why did I go to the doctor. I was a little hoarse!"

She starts blushing, but giggles uncontrollably at your joke.  When she finally calms down, she nods at you, "Alright.  What is there to do... well... you could take the next batch out! And there's no such thing as a ruined cupcake." She offers a grin and turns back to her cupcakes.

HopeTheWanderer, on 08 Oct 2014 - 02:55 AM, said:

*Hope smiles and leads the zebra to the cafe and the stallion found it very hard to look straight ahead, as every moment he was tempted to get lost in Zecora's lovely turquoise eyes, but he knew there would be plenty of that later.

As they reached Flowers and Snacks and set down at a table. Hope was still nervous, and it showed. As a mare came up to take their orders, the young stallion exhaled slowly, calming himself.*

"I suppose I'll have a Romaine salad." He told the waitress, who then looked over to the Zebra. Hope glanced at her and that calmed him a bit.

"That dish does sound rather tame/I think I too will have the same. And as for something for which to drink/Some water would be nice, I think." She winks at him and smiles at the waiter.

DJ Shy-3, on 08 Oct 2014 - 10:30 AM, said:

"My name is Caramel", he says right before the bell rang. As the trio goes to the school, he thinks to himself as he walks away, I hope I'm in the same class as those three. They seem fun. Especially that yellow earth pony. What was her name, Applebloom? I think that was it. Either that or the white one's name, though I don't think a fashion pony like Rarity would have a sister named about apples...

-later that night-

Caramel is sitting at the dinner table, eating spaghetti. "So, Caramel," said his father, "How was your day?" "Oh, I made some new friends, I think. I never got their names, but I think they are nice." "That's wonderful!" Said Caramel's mother, "It's so good to see you trying to make a change for the better compared to your last home. So... did you meet any girls?" "M-Mom!" Caramel is blushing bright red. "I-if you must know, the friends I made were three girls." "Oh," said his dad, "Becoming a ladies stallion, I see..." Blushing harder, Caramel said, "D-dad!"

-Later still that night-

"Good night, darling," His mother says as she kisses his forehead. "Sweet dreams"

As Carmel lays in bed, he can't sleep. He is tossing and turning and all he can think about is the yellow furred, red maned filly. I don't know why, but I just can't get that filly out of my mind. I mean, sure she is a little pretty and she has that cute accent and the way her orange eyes sparkle... He shakes his head. ​I gotta get to sleep. Tomorrow is my first day of school here in ponyville. I can't keep thinking about that filly... After awhile, he finally gets to sleep.

-in his dream-

Caramel is running through a field of roses. To his side is his special somepony, Applebloom. He always feel so happy when she is around. Then, to his surprise, the sky turns a blood red and the field of roses turns black and crooked. He is scared, for some reason. He goes to hold Appleblooms hand, when, to his surprise again, she starts spewing insults. "Why would I hold the hand of someone like you? *insert heartbreaking insult here*  Why should I want to be with a worthless blank flank like you." He is trembling. He doesn't know why any of this is happening, but he think to himself, I can't just let this, this -swear word- say these things about me! He has never felt so much rage in his life. He goes to hit her, but right before he can make contact, he wakes up.

-the next morning-

"AH!" He yells as he wakes up. "Sweetie, are you alright?" His mom is in front of his room, about to wake him up. "Y-yeah, mom, just a nightmare." "Okay, well, it is time to get up anyways. Go take your shower" As Caramel is in the shower, letting the warm water run all over him, he thinks to himself, That... I don't know what to make of that dream. Or was it a nightmare? I haven't the slightest clue.

As he walks up to the school house, he stops in front of the doors. Okay, first day. Gotta make a good impression. As he is about to go through the doors, he is run over by almost everypony entering the school. He is still on the ground when either a purple furred mare with some flowers with faces for a cutie mark or the yellow furred, red maned filly sees him on the ground.

While the yellow one sees him first, the orange one is faster to get there. Helping him up, she remarks, "Jerks. Don't even have the courage to help you."

"Y'all alright?" Applebloom carefully turns your head with a hoof and cringed a bit at the bruise., "We should take 'um to the nurse."

"But then we'll be late to class. And if Scootaloo's late to class again-"

Scootaloo cuts her off, "Not in front of the newbie!"

Applebloom picks you up, carrying you on her back. It would seem she shares her sister's strength, "Y'all get to class. I'll bring him to the nurse."

The two other fillies exchange a look, but nod and relent as she takes you to the nurse.

Count Paradox, on 09 Oct 2014 - 09:55 AM, said:

As she chased the butterfly, Dox felt as though he was about to fall off Fluff. But it seemed that, every time he would get close to falling off, her fur would hold him in place. "Uh, Fluff, where are we going?" He looked up and saw that she had chased the butterfly to the outskirts of ponyville.

She blissfully continues to bound after the butterfly, making sounds pointing at it. Suddenly, she drops, eyes closed, down a ravine and-

-Bounces right back up on the other side to chase the butterfly. What mind-bending, physical, cotton candy have you proposed yourself too? O.o

The Shadow Stallion, on 09 Oct 2014 - 6:20 PM, said:

Steelhide nods at Dusk. "First day on the job, being killed or killing somepony else does not look good on a job performance." Steelhide chuckled. "This reminds me of my days in the barracks." Steelhide placed a tag on his shield and sword. He knew the shield wasn't necessarily sharp, but he knew how to properly use the shield offensively. He watched the magic field surround the two weapons. He picked up the sword and gave it a few swings to make the magic hadn't done anything to the weight of the blade and found that it had not. "I am ready when you are Dusk." Steelhide said.

His adversary was gone. Then again, so was the room. You could’ve sworn- but, everything fades back into play as the darkness that had consumed everything disperses only slightly. Dusk looks to be readying himself. Or he would be, if he wasn’t frozen in time. And dark, haunting chuckling comes from the door as black fog rolls in. In steps the Nightmare Herself, Nightmare Moon. What is your duty, Steelhide?

Scilight Paitanibu, on 12 Oct 2014 - 1:23 PM, said:

@NightWing

Welcome, Twilight! Hopefully my telescope should suffice. *trots over to telescope, readjusts it a bit* There. Also, I sort of collect books. *trots over to a bookshelf full of science-fiction and historical fiction books* So, what do you have in mind? I was thinking about  reading, observing planets, and stars, and also sampling TechQuestrian cheese... *holds up a plate with some cheese, places it on the table*

She shrugs, “I could do any and all of those things. It’s your house, and your plans.” She offers a shrug and a smile. If only it were also her heart, right? Oh, the things that must be earned in life...

crisahys, on 12 Oct 2014 - 4:34 PM, said:

Veiled Spike checks the schedule for any events that would interrupt the Pony Tunes concert.  She has free reign on that day. She replies, "Absolutely yes! I would like to go to see the Pony Tunes sing. Where is it going to be and what time? What items would I need to gather to go to the event? Do you have any friends coming too? I would like to meet them!" She bounces excitingly as if there was going to be a parade or celebration.

Big Mac facehoofs and mumbles under his breath, “Pony Tones.” Louder, he says, “It’s s’posed to be at the town hall, to commemorate the ceiling’s repair and the town hall’s renovation. It’d be ‘bout an hour after we get done kickin’... so… probably six?”

Applejack interjects, “My friends’ll all be there tuh support Rarity, but mosta Mac’s friends work travelin’ labor jobs. They won’t be back till th’ end of the week. Cousin Braeburn might be in town by then though.”

Comet Tail, on 15 Oct 2014 - 12:02 AM, said:

"Ooh." I lift my gaze from the telescope to turn to her. "That sounds!-..." I lean forward, once again like a puppy ready to pounce and play as excitement pours of me, then I stop, and the excitement is replaced with visible nervousness. "Dangerous. I, uhh..."

I look at the ground uneasily, then back at her, "I think we should at least try to figure out what the structure is first, perhaps with a larger telescope? I know there's some enormous observatories in Canterlot, and being up so high they get to see through a lot of the atmosphere, too. If you can get permission for a trip to the moon for research, then perhaps you could get some time on one of those observatories? You're stuck with me, though, I want in on this, so ya gotta tell me if you get some time on it :) ... "

A grin comes over my face. "And you must have some pretty darn nice connections if you can get a trip to the moon! That would be... Quite spectacular..."

I stash away the little slap I got in my mind to bring up at another time. As for now, I'm too interested to hear what she has to say about getting a powerful observatory focused on the moon, first, and her connections, to interrupt the flow of the conversation with her swat.

(Where did she swat me again? O.o Also; Canterlot observatory is visible in my profile pic XP )

(On your flank mate. Closest thing to her, and pretty much the equivalent of your shoulder. Of course, it was meant to be mindlessly suggestive.)

She nods, “I could probably make that work. Spike, take a letter.”

The dragon, who had been relaxing in a corner, eagerly gathers the supplies and sits at a desk.

“Dear Princess Celestia,

I have discovered an anomaly on the moon that is very curious. I would like to study it further. May I borrow one of the telescopes in Canterlot for a day? And any books on the subject? Also, there’s a friend who is similarly interested. He would also need to go.

Your Student,

Twilight Sparkle.’

Spike sends the letter and gives her a thumbs up.

What is schedule precious?

ChikoritaBrony, on 07 Oct 2014 - 08:12 AM, said:

She starts blushing, but giggles uncontrollably at your joke. When she finally calms down, she nods at you, "Alright. What is there to do... well... you could take the next batch out! And there's no such thing as a ruined cupcake." She offers a grin and turns back to her cupcakes.

HopeTheWanderer, on 08 Oct 2014 - 02:55 AM, said:

"That dish does sound rather tame/I think I too will have the same. And as for something for which to drink/Some water would be nice, I think." She winks at him and smiles at the waiter.

DJ Shy-3, on 08 Oct 2014 - 10:30 AM, said:

"My name is Caramel", he says right before the bell rang. As the trio goes to the school, he thinks to himself as he walks away, I hope I'm in the same class as those three. They seem fun. Especially that yellow earth pony. What was her name, Applebloom? I think that was it. Either that or the white one's name, though I don't think a fashion pony like Rarity would have a sister named about apples...

-later that night-

-Later still that night-

As Carmel lays in bed, he can't sleep. He is tossing and turning and all he can think about is the yellow furred, red maned filly. I don't know why, but I just can't get that filly out of my mind. I mean, sure she is a little pretty and she has that cute accent and the way her orange eyes sparkle... He shakes his head. ​I gotta get to sleep. Tomorrow is my first day of school here in ponyville. I can't keep thinking about that filly... After awhile, he finally gets to sleep.

-in his dream-

Caramel is running through a field of roses. To his side is his special somepony, Applebloom. He always feel so happy when she is around. Then, to his surprise, the sky turns a blood red and the field of roses turns black and crooked. He is scared, for some reason. He goes to hold Appleblooms hand, when, to his surprise again, she starts spewing insults. "Why would I hold the hand of someone like you? *insert heartbreaking insult here* Why should I want to be with a worthless blank flank like you." He is trembling. He doesn't know why any of this is happening, but he think to himself, I can't just let this, this -swear word- say these things about me! He has never felt so much rage in his life. He goes to hit her, but right before he can make contact, he wakes up.

-the next morning-

As he walks up to the school house, he stops in front of the doors. Okay, first day. Gotta make a good impression. As he is about to go through the doors, he is run over by almost everypony entering the school. He is still on the ground when either a purple furred mare with some flowers with faces for a cutie mark or the yellow furred, red maned filly sees him on the ground.

While the yellow one sees him first, the orange one is faster to get there. Helping him up, she remarks, "Jerks. Don't even have the courage to help you."

"Y'all alright?" Applebloom carefully turns your head with a hoof and cringed a bit at the bruise., "We should take 'um to the nurse."

"But then we'll be late to class. And if Scootaloo's late to class again-"

Scootaloo cuts her off, "Not in front of the newbie!"

Applebloom picks you up, carrying you on her back. It would seem she shares her sister's strength, "Y'all get to class. I'll bring him to the nurse."

The two other fillies exchange a look, but nod and relent as she takes you to the nurse.

Count Paradox, on 09 Oct 2014 - 09:55 AM, said:

She blissfully continues to bound after the butterfly, making sounds pointing at it. Suddenly, she drops, eyes closed, down a ravine and-

-Bounces right back up on the other side to chase the butterfly. What mind-bending, physical, cotton candy have you proposed yourself too? O.o

The Shadow Stallion, on 09 Oct 2014 - 6:20 PM, said:

Steelhide nods at Dusk. "First day on the job, being killed or killing somepony else does not look good on a job performance." Steelhide chuckled. "This reminds me of my days in the barracks." Steelhide placed a tag on his shield and sword. He knew the shield wasn't necessarily sharp, but he knew how to properly use the shield offensively. He watched the magic field surround the two weapons. He picked up the sword and gave it a few swings to make the magic hadn't done anything to the weight of the blade and found that it had not. "I am ready when you are Dusk." Steelhide said.

His adversary was gone. Then again, so was the room. You could’ve sworn- but, everything fades back into play as the darkness that had consumed everything disperses only slightly. Dusk looks to be readying himself. Or he would be, if he wasn’t frozen in time. And dark, haunting chuckling comes from the door as black fog rolls in. In steps the Nightmare Herself, Nightmare Moon. What is your duty, Steelhide?

Scilight Paitanibu, on 12 Oct 2014 - 1:23 PM, said:

@NightWing

Welcome, Twilight! Hopefully my telescope should suffice. *trots over to telescope, readjusts it a bit* There. Also, I sort of collect books. *trots over to a bookshelf full of science-fiction and historical fiction books* So, what do you have in mind? I was thinking about reading, observing planets, and stars, and also sampling TechQuestrian cheese... *holds up a plate with some cheese, places it on the table*

She shrugs, “I could do any and all of those things. It’s your house, and your plans.” She offers a shrug and a smile. If only it were also her heart, right? Oh, the things that must be earned in life...

crisahys, on 12 Oct 2014 - 4:34 PM, said:

Veiled Spike checks the schedule for any events that would interrupt the Pony Tunes concert. She has free reign on that day. She replies, "Absolutely yes! I would like to go to see the Pony Tunes sing. Where is it going to be and what time? What items would I need to gather to go to the event? Do you have any friends coming too? I would like to meet them!" She bounces excitingly as if there was going to be a parade or celebration.

Big Mac facehoofs and mumbles under his breath, “Pony Tones.” Louder, he says, “It’s s’posed to be at the town hall, to commemorate the ceiling’s repair and the town hall’s renovation. It’d be ‘bout an hour after we get done kickin’... so… probably six?”

Applejack interjects, “My friends’ll all be there tuh support Rarity, but mosta Mac’s friends work travelin’ labor jobs. They won’t be back till th’ end of the week. Cousin Braeburn might be in town by then though.”

Comet Tail, on 15 Oct 2014 - 12:02 AM, said:

I look at the ground uneasily, then back at her, "I think we should at least try to figure out what the structure is first, perhaps with a larger telescope? I know there's some enormous observatories in Canterlot, and being up so high they get to see through a lot of the atmosphere, too. If you can get permission for a trip to the moon for research, then perhaps you could get some time on one of those observatories? You're stuck with me, though, I want in on this, so ya gotta tell me if you get some time on it :) ... "

(On your flank mate. Closest thing to her, and pretty much the equivalent of your shoulder. Of course, it was meant to be mindlessly suggestive.)

She nods, “I could probably make that work. Spike, take a letter.”

The dragon, who had been relaxing in a corner, eagerly gathers the supplies and sits at a desk.

“Dear Princess Celestia,

I have discovered an anomaly on the moon that is very curious. I would like to study it further. May I borrow one of the telescopes in Canterlot for a day? And any books on the subject? Also, there’s a friend who is similarly interested. He would also need to go.

Your Student,

Twilight Sparkle.’

Spike sends the letter and gives her a thumbs up.

Beta agrees to these terms and grabs the food and goes out. He walks to the party and provides some entertainment well passing out the food. "Hey everypony, how would you like a laugh?" he does stuff like laugh in a funny voice and tell corny jokes like the pony and the doctor one. After that entertaining sequence, he goes back to Pinkie. "I sure entertained them Pinkie." Edited by ChikoritaBrony

As she jumped down into the ravine, Dox screamed. "Aaaaaahhh!" But they didn't die. He was extremely surprised when they ended up bouncing up to the other side. He looked around to see where they were, and saw they were coming up to the edge of the Everfree. "Puff, you might wanna turn around, we dont wanna go in there!" He attempted to get out of her fluff, but found himself tangled in it.