Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ask any pony on a date!

My little pwny

"Sorry mate. We ran outta most all non-apple based beers. Next shipment won't be in 'till a month from now. I think th' buffalo might brew some stuff. They been know to grow from time tuh time, when their graze-land grows scarce. Some sorta special techniqueamajiga. It won't be birch beer, but it also won't be hard cider. Only other thing we got right now is water and... well..." He pulls out a bottle of really, really cheep beer, "I can't really get rid o this.... I'll pass it off to you for a bit!" He looks rather hopefully at you, even though he's relatively certain you won't have it.

Steel flipped him the bit and dropped the beer in his saddlebags as he left.

"Well I'm sure I can find something to do with this!" Steel said to himself. Still, curious about the Buffalo, he trotted up to an Appleloosan and asked.

"Pardon me. I was just wondering if you could direct me to the Buffalo's land?"

"Okay then."

After thinking about it for roughly three minutes, DJ decides to ask, "What is your favorite things about Angel Bunny and your friends?"

She smiles, "Oh that's easy. Their all so nice and supportive. I mean, they have their moments, but they are all very, very good friends."

Steel flipped him the bit and dropped the beer in his saddlebags as he left.

"Well I'm sure I can find something to do with this!" Steel said to himself. Still, curious about the Buffalo, he trotted up to an Appleloosan and asked.

"Pardon me. I was just wondering if you could direct me to the Buffalo's land?"

"Yeah, sure. It kinda wraps around the south side uh town. There's uh map 'n town hall. An Ahm pretty sure that one buffalo 'still here. Prolly tradin' at th' trade post. They usually bring in a few things fer that. We get solid crafts, n they get things that are difficult to find on the plains."

• Brohoof 1

She smiles, "Oh that's easy. Their all so nice and supportive. I mean, they have their moments, but they are all very, very good friends."

"Yeah, sure. It kinda wraps around the south side uh town. There's uh map 'n town hall. An Ahm pretty sure that one buffalo 'still here. Prolly tradin' at th' trade post. They usually bring in a few things fer that. We get solid crafts, n they get things that are difficult to find on the plains."

"Thank you kindly."

Steel proceeded to the trading post, with the hot sun beating down upon his brow, Steel thought this would be a good time to at last put on his hat. Far from the typical cowpony wear, Steel went for something a little more distinctly "him" in terms of headwear.

(OOC: Visual aid: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B118LgJFL1m4OUVfZVd2dGMxSElZSHZVVGRqd0lvWVlEU0gw/edit?usp=sharing )

Steel then flew to the Trading Post where Little Strongheart reportedly was and found her.

"Excuse me Ms., I apologize for earlier if I said anything untoward." Steel said, removing his hat and holding it to his chest. "However, I would like to take you up on the offer for that tour if it was still open." Steel smiled.

After listening to Fluttershy's answer and smiling, DJ says slightly sad after looking at the sky, "Okay Fluttershy, your turn to ask me a question, but then I think Celestia and Luna are about to lower the sun and raise the moon, so I'll have to take you home soon."

Freeze Dream stared at the castle in front of him. It had a name that he couldn't remember, something like Rainbow Friendship Kingdom of Happiness. Bottom line was that it was a mouthful.

There were guards patrolling the courtyard, so Freeze walked up to the first one he saw and asked, "Where is Princess Twilight?"

The guard spat onto the ground and eyed the red unicorn. "Sugarcube Corner. Is it really your business though?"

"Um, well... I- I..." He began running away from the castle as the guard gave chase. What is he doing? Freeze thought to himself. "Shouldn't you be guarding the castle?"

"Dear Celestia, you're right!" The guard stopped chasing Freeze and ran back to his post.

Freeze snickered. It wasn't everyday that you saw a guard mess up. It was legendary to see it-

BAM!

He looked around. He had slammed into the wall of Sugarcube Corner.

"Ah ha!" he rejoiced. "I've made it!"

He walked inside and found Princess Twilight Sparkle talking to her friends. He walked up to her.

"Excuse me, Princess, but I was wondering if you'd like to see that movie about Starswirl the Bearded?"

Edited by Ludicrous.Speed
  • Brohoof 1

Freeze Dream stared at the castle in front of him. It had a name that he couldn't remember, something like Rainbow Friendship Kingdom of Happiness. Bottom line was that it was a mouthful.

There were guards patrolling the courtyard, so Freeze walked up to the first one he saw and asked, "Where is Princess Twilight?"

The guard spat onto the ground and eyed the red unicorn. "Sugarcube Corner. Is it really your business though?"

"Um, well... I- I..." He began running away from the castle as the guard gave chase. What is he doing? Freeze thought to himself. "Shouldn't you be guarding the castle?"

"Dear Celestia, you're right!" The guard stopped chasing Freeze and ran back to his post.

Freeze snickered. It wasn't everyday that you saw a guard mess up. It was legendary to see it-

BAM!

He looked around. He had slammed into the wall of Sugarcube Corner.

"Ah ha!" he rejoiced. "I've made it!"

He walked inside and found Princess Twilight Sparkle talking to her friends. He walked up to her.

"Excuse me, Princess, but I was wondering if you'd like to see that movie about Starswirl the Bearded?"

She smiles at you, "I guess it's no secret that I like Starswirl nowadays, huh?"

"If you didn't want ponies to know, you shouldn't have cosplayed him for Nightmare Night, silly!" Pinkie says, before downing a shake in one go. "We were gunna see the next showing soon. Hey, you can make your face smell up?"

"No Pinkie, that's a bruise," Twilight says. She eyes you with concern, "Are you okay?"

As Dox waited to be glomped, he heared something fall down the stairs. He opened his eyes and looked around and, seeing nothing, got up and looked down the stairs to see the big puffball smothering the queen bug. He couldn't help but fall over laughing, nearly rolling down the stairs himself. As he got up and looked up, only to come face to face with Fluffle Puff. "Eep!" He said, startled and fell backwards. "W-what do you want!?"

Freeze gave a nervous laugh as he realized what she was talking about. "I kinda ran into a wall. Shoulda watched where I was going, I know. It'll be okay." It was very embarrassing.

(filling-up for character minimum. She's up all night for the sun, she's up all n-)

• Brohoof 1

As Dox waited to be glomped, he heared something fall down the stairs. He opened his eyes and looked around and, seeing nothing, got up and looked down the stairs to see the big puffball smothering the queen bug. He couldn't help but fall over laughing, nearly rolling down the stairs himself. As he got up and looked up, only to come face to face with Fluffle Puff. "Eep!" He said, startled and fell backwards. "W-what do you want!?"

She smiles and blissfully receives the hug you promised her earlier, nomming down playfully on your ear. The act causes you to fall over on your back, which makes Chryss smile and proclaim payback. Twilight comes back to this sceen, "Uhh.... is everything alright?

"Yep. Yep. Everythings alright here." He said, his head poking out from under the mountain of fluff, a deep blush on his face as his ear was nommed on. "Hey, can you get her off me? There was... Somthing else that I came here to do, other than read a book..." After getting out from under Puff (and flicking the spit off his ear), he turned to face her. "Fluffle, I'm... Not the best at conveying my emotions, like some ponies..." He took a quick glance a Chryssi, "But I... I like you, and I would like it if... If you'd go on a... A date with me?" His face was completely beet red now, you could barely see the black and white halves of it. "I mean, I understand if you just wanna stay here with Chryssi..."

"Thank you kindly."

Steel proceeded to the trading post, with the hot sun beating down upon his brow, Steel thought this would be a good time to at last put on his hat. Far from the typical cowpony wear, Steel went for something a little more distinctly "him" in terms of headwear.

(OOC: Visual aid: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B118LgJFL1m4OUVfZVd2dGMxSElZSHZVVGRqd0lvWVlEU0gw/edit?usp=sharing )

Steel then flew to the Trading Post where Little Strongheart reportedly was and found her.

"Excuse me Ms., I apologize for earlier if I said anything untoward." Steel said, removing his hat and holding it to his chest. "However, I would like to take you up on the offer for that tour if it was still open." Steel smiled.

She smiles, "Of course! I was just about to head back to camp, actually. If you wanna tag along, You're very welcome to it." She smiles at you and shoulders a bunch of supplies.

After listening to Fluttershy's answer and smiling, DJ says slightly sad after looking at the sky, "Okay Fluttershy, your turn to ask me a question, but then I think Celestia and Luna are about to lower the sun and raise the moon, so I'll have to take you home soon."

"Okay... umm..." she blushes and scratches her head, "What do you think about my animal friends?"

Freeze gave a nervous laugh as he realized what she was talking about. "I kinda ran into a wall. Shoulda watched where I was going, I know. It'll be okay." It was very embarrassing.

(filling-up for character minimum. She's up all night for the sun, she's up all n-)

"Hmmm... you know, I've been reading up on a spell that could fix this sort of thing right up. Just a moment..." Her horn lights up and you feel a tingle on your bruise. It's kinda scratchy. And then, it's gone. "Alright, now! Starswirl the Bearded; A Trip Through Time!" She raises her hoof in a sort of onward gesture, and drags you and Pinkie out the door behind her.

"Yep. Yep. Everythings alright here." He said, his head poking out from under the mountain of fluff, a deep blush on his face as his ear was nommed on. "Hey, can you get her off me? There was... Somthing else that I came here to do, other than read a book..." After getting out from under Puff (and flicking the spit off his ear), he turned to face her. "Fluffle, I'm... Not the best at conveying my emotions, like some ponies..." He took a quick glance a Chryssi, "But I... I like you, and I would like it if... If you'd go on a... A date with me?" His face was completely beet red now, you could barely see the black and white halves of it. "I mean, I understand if you just wanna stay here with Chryssi..."

She gasps, and looks back at Cryssi, who looks about as happy as Christmas morning, then back at you. Eyes waterring, she happily tackle-hugs and snuggles you, untill she loses you in her fluff. Then she looks around confusedly.

• Brohoof 1

"Okay... umm..." she blushes and scratches her head, "What do you think about my animal friends?"

"Well, I haven't really seen much of your animal friends, except for Angel. What I think is that he can quite a bit mean. I'm sure he has a soft side I haven't seen, but as far as I know, he is just a big meanie to you. But you know, like you said, he is a really good friend"

After stretching his wings, DJ says, "welp, I think it is time I took you home."

(Lazy transition)

After DJ takes Fluttershy home, DJ reaches into one of his pockets and pulls out a rose with the stem cut off. He then goes to take Fluttershy's hoof and puts it in her hoof. "Here Fluttershy," he says with a smile, "Before I asked you to go to the crystal empire with me, I picked this for you. I made it so you could put it in your mane. So that your beauty may shine brighter than it already does."

Right as Fluttershy walks into her home, DJ Says, "Fluttershy, wait! I have one last thing to ask of you."

"Greetings, Twilight. I am Lord Scilight "Science" Paitanibu the third at your service. I was thinking, that we may go to the Austarich Observatory in TechQuestria, and see what we can find? I was thinking we could do this tonight at 7:00 PM. Do you accept this meeting?"

Edited by Scilight Paitanibu

Dox laughs a bit at the fluffy pony now assaulting him with snuggles, until he dissappeared into her coat. Manuvering around, he searched for an exit until he ended up popping out of the top ove her fur. "Wow, that is a LOT of fur..." He said, chuckling. He then turns to Chrysalis and sticks his tounge out. "Sorry, but it seems I'm stealing your food source for a while."

Beta Ray approaches Sugarcube corner. His skin cleaned up and his smile big and wide as he saw Pinkie baking cupcakes. 

"Ah there she is, now keep calm Beta keep calm." 

He approaches Pinkie and just smiles and greets her with a, "Hello there. You're Pinkie Pie right?"

"Well, I haven't really seen much of your animal friends, except for Angel. What I think is that he can quite a bit mean. I'm sure he has a soft side I haven't seen, but as far as I know, he is just a big meanie to you. But you know, like you said, he is a really good friend"

After stretching his wings, DJ says, "welp, I think it is time I took you home."

(Lazy transition)

After DJ takes Fluttershy home, DJ reaches into one of his pockets and pulls out a rose with the stem cut off. He then goes to take Fluttershy's hoof and puts it in her hoof. "Here Fluttershy," he says with a smile, "Before I asked you to go to the crystal empire with me, I picked this for you. I made it so you could put it in your mane. So that your beauty may shine brighter than it already does."

Right as Fluttershy walks into her home, DJ Says, "Fluttershy, wait! I have one last thing to ask of you."

She turns and looks at you expectantly, "Yes, Mr. DJ?"

Dox laughs a bit at the fluffy pony now assaulting him with snuggles, until he dissappeared into her coat. Manuvering around, he searched for an exit until he ended up popping out of the top ove her fur. "Wow, that is a LOT of fur..." He said, chuckling. He then turns to Chrysalis and sticks his tounge out. "Sorry, but it seems I'm stealing your food source for a while."

Chrssalis looks at you with a sly smile, "Keep thinking that, lover boy." She briefly morphs into you, then into Fluffle, then back to herself, and cackles evily. Fluffle Puff notices you and makes happy noises, quickly walking around with you on her back. Suddenly you're being paraded around happily outside of the tree house. Some passerbys look at you sympathetically, thinking you've been captured.

Beta Ray approaches Sugarcube corner. His skin cleaned up and his smile big and wide as he saw Pinkie baking cupcakes. 

"Ah there she is, now keep calm Beta keep calm." 

He approaches Pinkie and just smiles and greets her with a, "Hello there. You're Pinkie Pie right?"

"That's me!" She offers you a cup cake, before calling out to Twilight who was leaving with another colt, "I'll be right there!!" She turns back to you, "Welcome to Sugar Cube Corner! Is there anything super duper awesomely delicious that I can get for you?"

"That's me!" She offers you a cup cake, before calling out to Twilight who was leaving with another colt, "I'll be right there!!" She turns back to you, "Welcome to Sugar Cube Corner! Is there anything super duper awesomely delicious that I can get for you?"
Beta is honored that she was so nice and friendly. He then clears his throat and says, "Why yes, I'll have a cupcake. And may I just say I uh, love the way you cook it't the um most delicious pastries I've ever tasted and I uh, always feel special whenever I eat them." He felt relieved to get that out thinking, "Hope she's honored by that."

She turns and looks at you expectantly, "Yes, Mr. DJ?"

"I was wondering," said DJ nervously, "if you had a good enough time with me that perhaps we could go on a second date? I know it seems a bit forward, but you are just so wonderful that I wouldn't be able to sleep for a wink if I didn't know the answer. Plus, I just love spending time with you oh so very much. I'll even let you pick where we go next. I just know whatever you pick will be just lovely to go to. Of course, if you want me to, I can always wait a week..."

(Can i also join?) 

emerging from the hot deserts of saddle Arabia, desert guardian was assiged as a royal guard by celestia herself, and one day he arrived in ponyville, he than toke a deep breath and said: "ponyville! I haven't been here for like forever! i must ask where canterlot castle is." he was looking  for somepony who was dependable so he searched for somepony who always tell the truth so he found one who had an orange coat and yellow mane as he approached the pony he said: "excuse me uh sir...." as the pony turned to face him he was shocked to find that the pony standing in front of him was a mare, he immediately felt embarrassed that he called her "sir" but he recognized that mare, it was the honest mare applejack, he than said "you Wouldn't happen to be the element of honesty would you?"

"Yeah, well I-" But before he can finish, he finds himself quuickly being rushed out of the treehouse and paraded around in circles. He sees a few of the ponies giving him odd looks, but he ignored them. After the parading finally came to an end, he climbed out of Puff's fur and stood next to jer, asking, "Wellm, that was fun, but what would you like to do now?"

She smiles, "Of course! I was just about to head back to camp, actually. If you wanna tag along, You're very welcome to it." She smiles at you and shoulders a bunch of supplies.

"I'd be glad to. Steel Accord, of Canterlot." Steel introduced himself with a bow and a tip of his hat. "Might I know my gracious host's name as well?" He asked his guide with a smile.

Steel wanted to get to know his new home better, but he was also interested in the Buffalo nation's culture.

"Yeah, well I-" But before he can finish, he finds himself quuickly being rushed out of the treehouse and paraded around in circles. He sees a few of the ponies giving him odd looks, but he ignored them. After the parading finally came to an end, he climbed out of Puff's fur and stood next to jer, asking, "Wellm, that was fun, but what would you like to do now?"

She tilts her head and smiles at you, before holding up a picture of a cupcake and a muffin. She seems to be asking you which you would like, while tilting her adorable little head quizzically. Taking a look around, you see the route to Sugar Cube Corner nearby. She probably planned this.

"I'd be glad to. Steel Accord, of Canterlot." Steel introduced himself with a bow and a tip of his hat. "Might I know my gracious host's name as well?" He asked his guide with a smile.

Steel wanted to get to know his new home better, but he was also interested in the Buffalo nation's culture.

"Little Strongheart, of the Canyon Buffalo." She easily leaves the trading post, "Most of this land used to be ours. We have a deal with the townsfolk, though. They gives us apple pies and such, and we let them stay. As long as they maintain the stampeding trail, we tend to get along. Well, as long as they tend the stampeding trail, and we keep Pinkie from singing anyway... Come on, trails this way."

"I was wondering," said DJ nervously, "if you had a good enough time with me that perhaps we could go on a second date? I know it seems a bit forward, but you are just so wonderful that I wouldn't be able to sleep for a wink if I didn't know the answer. Plus, I just love spending time with you oh so very much. I'll even let you pick where we go next. I just know whatever you pick will be just lovely to go to. Of course, if you want me to, I can always wait a week..."

"Ohh, this is all very fast," she says softly, "Umm... yes... meet me here on Monday." Oh dear, oh dear, where do we go? I'll ask Rainbow Dash! She'll know what to do!

Beta is honored that she was so nice and friendly. He then clears his throat and says, "Why yes, I'll have a cupcake. And may I just say I uh, love the way you cook it't the um most delicious pastries I've ever tasted and I uh, always feel special whenever I eat them." He felt relieved to get that out thinking, "Hope she's honored by that."

"Oh,thank you! I really, really like to bake them. It makes a LOT of smiles! But these ones were baked by Mr. and Mrs. Cake. I was actually about to head out with one of my friends. Hey! I know! After the movie, we can have a CUPCAKE TASTING PARTY! We can have chocolate, and flour, and lemon-flavored! Oh, it will be the greatest! I'll hold it right outside! It should only take two shakes of a tail to make, too. Wanna come?"

• Brohoof 1

"Oh,thank you! I really, really like to bake them. It makes a LOT of smiles! But these ones were baked by Mr. and Mrs. Cake. I was actually about to head out with one of my friends. Hey! I know! After the movie, we can have a CUPCAKE TASTING PARTY! We can have chocolate, and flour, and lemon-flavored! Oh, it will be the greatest! I'll hold it right outside! It should only take two shakes of a tail to make, too. Wanna come?"
 Beta was awe struck upon hearing Pinkie ask her to go somewhere with her. He knew this could potentially lead to something. He cleared his throat and said, "I would love to! It should be extra fun since it involves you. You are the most fun pony in all of Equestria."

He scratched his chin as he held the door open for her. "Well, if I had to choose... I would have to say cupcakes are better than muffins." As they sat down at a table, he looked over and saw one of the workers, the element of laughter, Pinkie Pie, talking with another pony, seeming to be really excited about something like a cupcake party. "Seems the cook is a bit busy, so why don't we look over the menu?"

"Little Strongheart, of the Canyon Buffalo." She easily leaves the trading post, "Most of this land used to be ours. We have a deal with the townsfolk, though. They gives us apple pies and such, and we let them stay. As long as they maintain the stampeding trail, we tend to get along. Well, as long as they tend the stampeding trail, and we keep Pinkie from singing anyway... Come on, trails this way."

"Lead the way, my guide." As he trotted alongside her, Steel tried to make small talk. "Are you comfortable speaking on the specifics of your people or should I not ask? I don't want to be insensitive to you or the Buffalo as a whole." Steel said, wanting to be respectful.