Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ask any pony on a date!

My little pwny

(#1. sorry for being late! ive been really busy!

#2. nuuu nawt dat nickname! XD

#3. are we going with the movie version of the convo or the comic version? cause it depends on if i'm going to need caramel for support. XD)

"Punch..." I say, my mind suddenly and utterly blank. "Er, y-yeah, it has been a while... About a year..." Sweat is forming on my brow; I really don't need this to happen to me now. "Look, things haven't been going too good for me at the moment... I just had a little break-up with somepony... But I'm with somepony new now, so..." I nervously swallow, afraid that Punch was going to kick my heart in the plot again somehow.

• 2 weeks later...

@@Page Turner,

"I'll lead the beach head defense!" Steel proclaimed. He flew above the heads of the pirates. "I see doubt in many of your eyes. To you, I am the deserter who turned to save his own hide, who indirectly lead to the sinking of your ship, and the near death of your captain." Steel nodded to Deep Blue. "Then that is why it should be me on that beach!" He landed atop some stacked barrels and drew one of his swords. "My debt to you all will be repaid in blood, mine . . . . and theirs!"

Edited by Steel Accord

• 1 month later...

Please Forgive Us

Many apologies to you our friends

With these posts we make ammends 

To promises we've had to bend,

And hope to be forgiven.

Your loves are all a great pursuit

Your ties we love without dispute

With affection we must continue

We hope to be forgiven.

You the ponies we trust most

Should be given cause to boast

When yours the mare that is your host

Is something we have given

So stay a while,

Please, I beg

And wait for post yet writen.

"Um.. probably not. I just moved here. If you don't want to, then that's fine. I will just ask somepony else. So, um, will you? I promise I will find some way to return the favor. So just say yes or no." Stardust started waiting patiently, hoping that Lily didn't hear his heart going crazy inside his chest.

“Well, I… guess it couldn’t hurt… Was there someplace in particular you wanted to find, or were you going for a tour?”

"Fluttershy," DJ said as he gave Fluttershy a quick hug, "If I should be ashamed to be sensitive, then you shouldn't be afraid to speak your mind."

Realizing what he just did, DJ blushes and says, "Sorry about that hug, Fluttershy. I shouldn't have done that without permission."

After looking at 5 more types of animals, including crystal monkeys,  DJ suggest they rest somewhere and ask each other questions to get to know one another.

Fluttershy lets out a squeak when you hug her, and she’s blushing when you pull away. “It’s fine, you just startled me.”

---

“Oh, um okay... What do you want to know?” She asks. You realize that you need to tread carefully here, as she will likely freeze up if you get too personal too quickly.

“Well gust it in my genes since my mother is a Ice Peagues and I thinking that I do have her power some how. But I was training how to use it.” Fireblaze saying while looking. “If she was alive and here then she will see it if I can use it.” Then he was thinking about something and was looking at her.

“An… Ice Pegusus? I don’t believe I’ve ever heard of that…” she looks at you to explain, hopefully in a way that doesn’t confuse her more.

((Lol that argument made me laugh like crazy XD))

Winter looks up in the sky as she waves at it then looks at her all confused, "Who are you talking to..? Also you dated the sky before? What?" Winter is so confused that he doesn't even know what she is talking about anymore then shakes his loose hoof. "Never mind, let's just focus on getting these cuffs off first..."

“Right Sorry, Sometimes I forget that other ponies can’t hear the narrator.” She looks down at her Hoof. “Well, We can’t go swimming like this, so I guess we should go see Locket.” Pinkie turns and begins to walk back towards town, and you are forced to follow along as she goes back into the walking song. Eventually you arrive at the locksmiths shop, only to see that it closed ten minutes ago. “Oh Poo.” Pinkie says, tossing a dirty look at the narrator. “Now what do we do?”

Please Forgive Us

Many apologies to you our friends

With these posts we make ammends 

To promises we've had to bend,

And hope to be forgiven.

Your loves are all a great pursuit

Your ties we love without dispute

With affection we must continue

We hope to be forgiven.

You the ponies we trust most

Should be given cause to boast

When yours the mare that is your host

Is something we have given

So stay a while,

Please, I beg

And wait for post yet writen.

"Um.. probably not. I just moved here. If you don't want to, then that's fine. I will just ask somepony else. So, um, will you? I promise I will find some way to return the favor. So just say yes or no." Stardust started waiting patiently, hoping that Lily didn't hear his heart going crazy inside his chest.

“Well, I… guess it couldn’t hurt… Was there someplace in particular you wanted to find, or were you going for a tour?”

"Fluttershy," DJ said as he gave Fluttershy a quick hug, "If I should be ashamed to be sensitive, then you shouldn't be afraid to speak your mind."

Realizing what he just did, DJ blushes and says, "Sorry about that hug, Fluttershy. I shouldn't have done that without permission."

After looking at 5 more types of animals, including crystal monkeys,  DJ suggest they rest somewhere and ask each other questions to get to know one another.

Fluttershy lets out a squeak when you hug her, and she’s blushing when you pull away. “It’s fine, you just startled me.”

---

“Oh, um okay... What do you want to know?” She asks. You realize that you need to tread carefully here, as she will likely freeze up if you get too personal too quickly.

“Well gust it in my genes since my mother is a Ice Peagues and I thinking that I do have her power some how. But I was training how to use it.” Fireblaze saying while looking. “If she was alive and here then she will see it if I can use it.” Then he was thinking about something and was looking at her.

“An… Ice Pegusus? I don’t believe I’ve ever heard of that…” she looks at you to explain, hopefully in a way that doesn’t confuse her more.

((Lol that argument made me laugh like crazy XD))

Winter looks up in the sky as she waves at it then looks at her all confused, "Who are you talking to..? Also you dated the sky before? What?" Winter is so confused that he doesn't even know what she is talking about anymore then shakes his loose hoof. "Never mind, let's just focus on getting these cuffs off first..."

“Right Sorry, Sometimes I forget that other ponies can’t hear the narrator.” She looks down at her Hoof. “Well, We can’t go swimming like this, so I guess we should go see Locket.” Pinkie turns and begins to walk back towards town, and you are forced to follow along as she goes back into the walking song. Eventually you arrive at the locksmiths shop, only to see that it closed ten minutes ago. “Oh Poo.” Pinkie says, tossing a dirty look at the narrator. “Now what do we do?”

“Well aculey they give her that nickname because my mom just learn the Sonic Iceboom when she was a filly and she was training trying get that move right. Then one day when she was joining the weather ponies at her teen days, then something happen she went towards a sonic boom instead of Rainbows it became Ice and she created a Record Snow Storm since Equestira need the snow anyway in about .5 seconds. So Celestia and Luna was happy same as the Citizens since everyone need the snow quick. So that how she was call the Ice Pegusus of Clouisdale.” Fireblaze saying.

---

"Let's start with some easy questions," said DJ. "What is your favorite color? Mine is purple. I don't know why, but purple has always been such a pretty color to me. Also, What was your favorite animal we saw here? I liked the crystal puppies. They were just so cute with their little noses and big eyes."

After listening to Fluttershy's answers, DJ says, "Okay, now it's your turn to ask me some questions. Please ask me anything you want. Don't hold back."

Hey Everypony, Sorry About the wait, I really don't have an excuse why it took this long... April Fools or something... I see that Dawny went ahead and posted the ones i got done, so here's the rest. (sigh) I'm not sure how much longer i can keep this going...

(#1. sorry for being late! ive been really busy!

#2. nuuu nawt dat nickname! XD

#3. are we going with the movie version of the convo or the comic version? cause it depends on if i'm going to need caramel for support. XD)

"Punch..." I say, my mind suddenly and utterly blank. "Er, y-yeah, it has been a while... About a year..." Sweat is forming on my brow; I really don't need this to happen to me now. "Look, things haven't been going too good for me at the moment... I just had a little break-up with somepony... But I'm with somepony new now, so..." I nervously swallow, afraid that Punch was going to kick my heart in the plot again somehow.

“Oh, you have a girlfriend? should I be jealous? What’s her name?” Punch asks.

“I’m not telling you thatVinyl Scratch, She’s super hot and she calls me all the time!” You reply.

“Oh...”

“what? Do you know her?”

“No.”

“it sounded like you did...”

“I gotta go.” Click.

You stare at the phone for a long time, eventually Caramel comes in and takes the phone away from you, dropping it back in it’s cradle. “Hey what’s up, you look like you’ve seen a ghost.”

@@Page Turner,

"I'll lead the beach head defense!" Steel proclaimed. He flew above the heads of the pirates. "I see doubt in many of your eyes. To you, I am the deserter who turned to save his own hide, who indirectly lead to the sinking of your ship, and the near death of your captain." Steel nodded to Deep Blue. "Then that is why is should be me on that beach!" He landed atop some stacked barrels and drew one of his swords. "My debt to you all will be repaid in blood, mine and theirs!"

“Sounds fair to me.” Briny Says. “Daring Do and Scout, You’re with me, The rest of you, Steel is in charge. I figure we have til’ morning before they find that note, and then it’ll take ‘em that long again to turn the ship around and get back here, so let’s all try to get some sleep, Salt, You take the first watch.”

“Eye!” Sea salt says.

Before too long Blankets are set down, and the Pirates have settled in, Daring has made a place a little ways away from the main group, and the only free blanket is near Jolly Roger, you would have to move it if you wanted to be near Daring. 

• Brohoof 1

Winter looks at the door then looks at Pinkie as she starts talking at the sky again, giggling a bit. After a while, he scratches his nose accidentally pulling Pinkie, looking at her, "Oh oops, sorry Pinkie... My nose itched a bit..." He helps her up looking at her. "Well... What's the voice telling you..? What should we do..?"

• 2 weeks later...

@@Page Turner,

Steel laid down on the beach, next to a piece of driftwood. He always found lying on the sand to be comfortable. Jolly Roger leaned against the same log. Just as the swordpony was getting ready to doze off though.

*ZZZZZZzZZZZZZzzzzzZZZzz* Jolly Roger started snoring. Try as he might, Steel could not block out the earth pony's blasting snout. He tried his hooves, two corks, he eventually attempted to shove a bottle in Jolly's mouth. That seemed to work for a bit. Until Jolly Roger spat it out during a nightmare.

"Nyeuhuh, Spiders!" He then picked up the log and started whacking at the "spider." "Spiders! Spiders! Spiders! Spiders!"

"Ow! Roger! Doh! It's- Oh!" Eventually his fear subsided and Jolly Roger crashed back to sleep. Leaving Steel . . .  B) sore for some better company.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YMPAH67f4o

Steel trotted over to where Daring lay and somewhat awkwardly cleared his throat. Daring turned to face him.

"Sleeping over there . . . . was difficult. Do you mind if I share this side of the beach?"

Edited by Steel Accord

(Its ok if you're late, guy. Most of us are probably late on our replies to you. I know I am.)

I just nod and shake a bit. "P... Punch just... Punch just called me..." I slouch in the chair, sighing and starting to think of the horrible things that she might have in store for me. "What... What do I do, Caramel?"

• 3 months later...
(edited)

Steel got off the train from Canterlot, with his first book published and well received, he had a good financial basis to spread his wings. Metaphorically that is.

He decided moving to a new town was in order, much as he loved his birth place of Canterlot he needed a change of scenery to start his new life. Appleloosa might seem on the radical side of a departure, but Steel had heard good things about this town since it's founding two years ago.

Steel sniffed the air, while the mountain breezes of Canterlot were nice, Appleloosa had a very tart scent, but the space was staggering. Now peaks or valleys, just miles in every direction.

Having packed light, Steel threw his saddle bags over his haunches and flew to check the vacant houses.

To his luck, there was one in his price range. It was a new home, since the town's economy had been booming due to increased industry and trade with the nomadic Buffalo tribes, new ponies were moving to Appleloosa on permanent.

So Steel set his things down in his new home. Spartan, but that just meant room for improvement.

Edited by Steel Accord

(edited)
Steel got off the train from Canterlot, with his first book published and well received, he had a good financial basis to spread his wings. Metaphorically that is.   He decided moving to a new town was in order, much as he loved his birth place of Canterlot he needed a change of scenery to start his new life. So Ponyville was the natural choice, it was a drastic departure from Canterlot but not too far away that he couldn't return on occasion.   Steel sniffed the air, while the mountain breezes of Canterlot were nice, Ponyville had more of a flavor from all the various plants. Having packed light, Steel threw his saddle bags over his haunches and flew to check the vacant houses.   To his luck, there was one in his price range. It was a little on the outskirts and somewhat new as the town had been growing from the influx of many new denizens. For some reason though, many had chosen to leave rather abruptly, leaving these new homes with reduced price. The housing mare speculated the Cerberus incident may have had something to do with it . . . as well as the dragon . . . and the dragon before that.   So Steel set his things down in his new home. Spartan, but that just meant room for improvement.

As he arrived, he noticed that his realtor, along with Braeburn, were waiting for him. "Just a few small things left," the housing mare said, "We gotta sign you over the deed, and officially hoof you the keys. I know you already have one, but it has to be documented with a witness. Come meet us down at Town Hall once you drop off your things and we'll get you squared away, Mr. Accord."

Edited by Nightwing
  • Brohoof 1

@@NightWing,

Steel dropped what little he had on him and did a quick fly over to the Town Hall. Not many pegasi in the town it would seem and even fewer unicorns. Appleloosa was still true to it's founding in that earth ponies seemed to be the majority here.

Steel entered what he presumed was town hall, ready to sign and begin his new life. 

It wasn't much to look at. A big log cabin with a 'Town Hall' sign hanging squeakily over it's lone double doors. He was quickly directed up a staircase immediately to his left after entering and led upstairs to the balcony that overlooked the main floor.Town Hall was special in that it was one of the only buildings in Appleousa that had a bathroom. The signs for it were very clear around the hall. Anywho, the house mare and Braeburn had moved a desk, with a couple chairs, onto the balcony. Apple Fritter and Little Strongheart flanked them, and the dead and a large key sat on the desk in front of them.

"Just need you to sign the deed, and then this document here for our records, and the house is yours. Oh, I almost forgot. Also, you'll need to sign the Bison Agreement. It's a free-range agreement that keeps us living together nice and such. They can roam through your back yard as long as they leave everything the way they found it when they got their sort of thing. Stampede limitations. Stuff like that." The three documents sit on the table now, waiting for your signature to begin your new life.

• Brohoof 1

@@NightWing,

Steel put his John Hancolt on all of the agreements readily.

"I understand, in truth I might be tempted to invite them to some food if I could spare it. I'm very interested in the Buffalo culture." Steel said with a broad smile to their appointed representative, Little Strongheart.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

“I like the color green, and, ummm, I liked the crystal bunnies. They were just so cute and wonderful when they were playing together.” She cooks her hoof onto the ground a little bashfully, “Oh, I couldn’t just ask you questions like that. What if I accidently ask the wrong one? Then we’d both be embarressed….”

Edited by Nightwing

“I like the color green, and, ummm, I liked the crystal bunnies. They were just so cute and wonderful when they were playing together.” She cooks her hoof onto the ground a little bashfully, “Oh, I couldn't just ask you questions like that. What if I accidently ask the wrong one? Then we’d both be embarrassed….”

DJ looks into Fluttershy's eyes and, with a smile, said, "Fluttershy, please don't you worry about embarrassing me. Any question you ask of me, I will answer. With me, there are no secrets. All I wish to do is get to know the prettiest mare I know. So like I said before, don't be afraid to speak your mind."

(Welp, seeing as I am now starting over, I guess I'll start... now.)

Paradox walked to Twilight's treehouse, thinking to himself, 'Remember, you're just going to borrow a book. Just ignore... HER... If she's there.' He opened the door to the treehouse and walked inside. "Hey, Twilight, you here? I was needing to borrow a certain book..." He looked around the library, taking note of the completely random books on the shelves, including a book called '1001 Pictures of Taco Shaped Pillows'. "Huh..." He said, picking it up and looking through it, completely oblivious to anything that might happen to him.

(Hopefully that's ok?)

(Welp, seeing as I am now starting over, I guess I'll start... now.)

Paradox walked to Twilight's treehouse, thinking to himself, 'Remember, you're just going to borrow a book. Just ignore... HER... If she's there.' He opened the door to the treehouse and walked inside. "Hey, Twilight, you here? I was needing to borrow a certain book..." He looked around the library, taking note of the completely random books on the shelves, including a book called '1001 Pictures of Taco Shaped Pillows'. "Huh..." He said, picking it up and looking through it, completely oblivious to anything that might happen to him.

(Hopefully that's ok?)

He was immediately jumped on by a large puffball of pink fur. The surprisingly soft and warm hugging machine latch onto him happily, to read the book over his shoulder. Twilight came downstairs, "Yeah, I'm- Fluffle Puff, enough. Show him some respect, darn it!" She shoes the puff off of Dox and apologizes, explaining that the book was the pink fuzzballs favorite.

"Waugh!" Dox fell to the ground, the pink puff flattening him as she looked at the pictures. "Aw, c'mon, get off!" He struggled a little as Twilight came to get her off. "Thanks, Twi." He nodded as she explained the predicament. "I guess its ok... I just hope she doesn't do it again..." He asked for the book he was looking for and sat in the corner facing the wall, occassionally looking over at Fluffle Puff with a small blush on his face.

(edited)

"Waugh!" Dox fell to the ground, the pink puff flattening him as she looked at the pictures. "Aw, c'mon, get off!" He struggled a little as Twilight came to get her off. "Thanks, Twi." He nodded as she explained the predicament. "I guess its ok... I just hope she doesn't do it again..." He asked for the book he was looking for and sat in the corner facing the wall, occassionally looking over at Fluffle Puff with a small blush on his face.

Twilight sighs, "Ohh, I'm sure she will." She leaves to check up on Spike and... another friend, leaving you alone with a walking pink afro. Everytime you glance at her, she smiles a bit more. She also holds up a sign that read, 'Hugs.'

DJ looks into Fluttershy's eyes and, with a smile, said, "Fluttershy, please don't you worry about embarrassing me. Any question you ask of me, I will answer. With me, there are no secrets. All I wish to do is get to know the prettiest mare I know. So like I said before, don't be afraid to speak your mind."

She blushes at you're compliment, "Ohh, umm.... well, you've met Rarity, right? Oh yeah, you told me... Umm, confidence." She sucks in a breath of air and, with zero change in volume, says, "Ummm, so what's your favorite food?"

@@NightWing,

Steel put his John Hancolt on all of the agreements readily.

"I understand, in truth I might be tempted to invite them to some food if I could spare it. I'm very interested in the Buffalo culture." Steel said with a broad smile to their appointed representative, Little Strongheart.

She looks at you with a confused smile, "Uhh, okay? We sometimes let outsiders tour our camps. It's usually fun for everyone." There were three nods, "We try to make sure everypony new to Appleousa gets through at some point. Not everypony wants to, though. Those ponies we try to steer clear from."

Edited by Nightwing
  • Brohoof 1

She blushes at you're compliment, "Ohh, umm.... well, you've met Rarity, right? Oh yeah, you told me... Umm, confidence." She sucks in a breath of air and, with zero change in volume, says, "Ummm, so what's your favorite food?"

DJ thinks for a moment with his hoof upon his chin, then says, "I like all kinds of food. But if I had to boil it down to three different foods, it would be *insert pony version of a corn dog here*, hay fries, and sometimes, for a snack, I like to nom on a nice, fresh, leaf of lettuce.

Dox was getting both more annoyed and nervous every time he looked over at her. Finally, the last time he looked over, she was holding up a big HUGS sign. He groaned and rolled his eye, saying, "Fine!" He braced himself for impact, wishing her friend Chryssi was here to get hugged instead.

(edited)

She looks at you with a confused smile, "Uhh, okay? We sometimes let outsiders tour our camps. It's usually fun for everyone." There were three nods, "We try to make sure everypony new to Appleousa gets through at some point. Not everypony wants to, though. Those ponies we try to steer clear from."

Sensing (likely incorrectly) that the representative was made uncomfortable by his friendliness, Steel opted to just simply nod and leave after his official business was done.

"What did I say? Did I do something to offend her? I certainly hope not. I definitely don't want to get off on the wrong hoof on my first day being here."

To clear his mind, Steel went into the Salt Lick. The bar pony was busy cleaning out a mug.

"What'll you have?" He asked.

"Birch Beer please, nice and frothy."

Edited by Steel Accord

Sensing (likely incorrectly) that the representative was made uncomfortable by his friendliness, Steel opted to just simply nod and leave after his official business was done.

"What did I say? Did I do something to offend her? I certainly hope not. I definitely don't want to get off on the wrong hoof on my first day being here."

To clear his mind, Steel went into the Salt Lick. The bar pony was busy cleaning out a mug.

"What'll you have?" He asked.

"Birch Beer please, nice and frothy."

"Sorry mate. We ran outta most all non-apple based beers. Next shipment won't be in 'till a month from now. I think th' buffalo might brew some stuff. They been know to grow from time tuh time, when their graze-land grows scarce. Some sorta special techniqueamajiga. It won't be birch beer, but it also won't be hard cider. Only other thing we got right now is water and... well..." He pulls out a bottle of really, really cheep beer, "I can't really get rid o this.... I'll pass it off to you for a bit!" He looks rather hopefully at you, even though he's relatively certain you won't have it.

Dox was getting both more annoyed and nervous every time he looked over at her. Finally, the last time he looked over, she was holding up a big HUGS sign. He groaned and rolled his eye, saying, "Fine!" He braced himself for impact, wishing her friend Chryssi was here to get hugged instead.

She cheered and went flying at you. Right as you think the hug is inevitable, Chrysalis walks into the room. Fluffle Puff orbits around you and flys into Chrysalis with a big, fluffy, pink hug, which causes her to tumble right back down the stairs she just exited. 

DJ thinks for a moment with his hoof upon his chin, then says, "I like all kinds of food. But if I had to boil it down to three different foods, it would be *insert pony version of a corn dog here*, hay fries, and sometimes, for a snack, I like to nom on a nice, fresh, leaf of lettuce.

She nods and smiles at you, "That sounds nice. You're turn. Umm, if you don't mind, that is." She tucks her head in shyly and blushes a bit, dragging her right forehoof in circles.

• Brohoof 1

She nods and smiles at you, "That sounds nice. You're turn. Umm, if you don't mind, that is." She tucks her head in shyly and blushes a bit, dragging her right forehoof in circles.

"Okay then."

After thinking about it for roughly three minutes, DJ decides to ask, "What is your favorite things about Angel Bunny and your friends?"

(ooc argument removed by request. Please refrain from excessive ooc discussions or any ooc arguments in IC threads. - the RP Mod Team)

Edited by Fhaolan
ooc argument in ic thread
  • Brohoof 1