Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone that could make an Avatar for me? :)

Rain Dance

@@Rain Dance, I could make one but you know, it's pretty hard to do so when your pony not has a transparent background. Make your pony again and don't choose a backgound this time. Then post it here.

I already have one with no background just wait a second and i can add it here:) That background is yellow BTW and i'm sorry for not seeing that at the start. Thank you so much! :wub:

Edited by Rain Dance

Posted Image

I have no idea if this is what you were looking for, but atleast I got the text right, haha. I hope it's okay. Tell me if you want it remade :)

oh and to the next time, we already have a thread for requesting avatars right here

http://mlpforums.com/topic/5573-free-avatars-for-everypony/

:)

Edited by Mr. Nibblers

@@Rain Dance,

Haha thank you :)

Feel free to add me as friend if you want. Oh and when replying to other comments, be sure to press the "Quote" button in the bottom right corner of the post you want to reply to. That way those will get a notification.

@@Rain Dance,

Haha thank you :)

Feel free to add me as friend if you want. Oh and when replying to other comments, be sure to press the "Quote" button in the bottom right corner of the post you want to reply to. That way those will get a notification.

Ye, I know but of some reason i always forget it D: I have a really bad memory so i won't always remember it. But thank you for remembering me:)