Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If your OC could be voiced by anyone........

CapnKrunk

For Blasted Nova, I'd want Roger Craig Smith.

For those who don't know, Roger Craig Smith is the voice of Ezio from Assassin's Creed, Batman in Arkham Origins, and the current VA for Sonic the Hedgehog.

He has a very wide range, and if I asked him to do a random voice for Blast, he'd probably be able to do it.

• Brohoof 1

I'd have this guy do Malinter's voice  :P

Scott McNeil from Beast Wars, X-men: Evolution, Inuyasha & Gundam Wing

Or older Simba's voice. :3

Matthew Broderick 

As for me, I'd have my first OC, Silhouette Dusk be voiced by Colleen Clinkenbeard. Most of you probably know her as Monkey D. Luffy from one peace, but her voice would be styled more off of Memj0123's rendition of Celestia (AKA Molestia), a regal yet commanding voice, akin to her roles as Eclair from Kiddy Grade, Rin Asogi from Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne or Moka Akashiya (berserker mode) form Rosario+Vampire.

My other OC Chrystaline would have to be voiced by Kelly Macdonald, AKA Princess Merida from Brave, except with an Irish accent, as well as sounding older at times more sarcastic and witty, and at other times angrier sounding with lots of growling and screaming. 

I would choose Alex Pettyfer to voice Winter Raven. Why? Because I believe his voice has the nice soft edge, and proper level of accent that I would love to hear coming out of my Pegasus' mouth.

Even when his voice has to get loud it never has a sharp edge to it so... *thumbs up*

My OC would be a mysterious female earth pony who could run incredibly fast. She wouldn't say anything, only making typical horse noises instead.

However, I would want her horse noises to be recorded noises from either Zenyatta (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zenyatta) or Rachel Alexandra (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Alexandra), two of the greatest mares in horse-racing history. Seeing those names in the show's credits would be pretty badass.

I never thought about that, I had the looks and idea already, but never the voice.

Well, there's two, me because that would make the most sense to add my own fling of voice to it.

But mostly, it would make sense, if my OC was voiced by, James Arnold Taylor!

His voice from ratchet and clank as ratchet himself would be most excellent.  

I don't have pictures of most of my OCs up yet but here's my list so far:

Pixel - Billie Piper (Rose Tyler from Doctor Who)

Carmen - Michelle Rodriguez (Most may know her from the Fast and the Furious series)

DragonFly - Anne Hathaway (Jewel in Rio)

JetLag - Daniela Ruah (Kensi from NCIS)

Monochrome Effect - Tara Strong (With her Raven voice)

Technicolor Phase - Hynden Walch (Starfire in Teen Titans)

Oh geez! I don't know who Sunny's voice over should be....

It should be a female who can sing like no other with a country accent. Hmm...either way, it'd be awesome just to hear her talk in any way XD