Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could create your own afterlife?

I_wesley125

Paradise, simply put. Where you get everything you want, when you want. Of course, separating yourself from others in times when you want to do something potentially dangerous or harmful to others. (Yes, I'm saying you don't have to be a good guy to go to this paradise)

You wanna play Final Fantasy 54 in this paradise? You go ahead! You wanna go on a killing spree? Go ahead! It's the afterlife, no one will really die anyway.

Basically a place that caters to you no matter your whims or desires. And the best thing is: You can't be hurt by others who have the desire to hurt others, they just believe they will be hurting others because of some sort of space-time separation thing that doesn't make sense until you get there. :D

I don't believe paradise is only for good people. I believe everyone deserves paradise after their life is over.

• Brohoof 2

I would make it perfect. Give myself anything I would like. Be able to create my own video games that are awesome. Get all the best video games, be able to play video games with people still living, make the MLP last forever and always awesome, and much more. Like the others said, pretty much a paradise.

My paradise would be something like this

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKeMCXKSk5c

No. But seriously, I would make a perfect world where everyone was happy :D

Edited by ShadowBolt
  • Brohoof 1

Step 1: Set about my grand scheme to gain control over this world, and the rest of existance.

Step 2: Force peace by some deus ex machina.

Step 3: ...

Step 4: Profit.

It tempting to say I would want to be omnipotent, to be able to shape the world to suit me at any time. But I think that might get boring. I would need some opposition, something to fight against. Maybe it could be a fantasy setting with dark wizards and monsters that I could go out and fight with my fellow knights of the realm! I would live as a hero to the people, when I rode through town on my noble steed onlookers would cry out blessings and thanks. My closest friends and I would dine on the finest banquets every night to prepare for a day filled with adventuring!

My imagination is going faster than I can type right now :P

Besides doing anything, have an arena where everyone can fight to the death all they want without really dying and you respawn.

What Miss Machine said. Either that, or really... I wouldn't want an afterlife. I'd just want to be asleep forever. When I die, I think I'd just want to take a big long rest for all of eternity. I've lived enough. I don't need to live after living.

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough

My ideal afterlife would be reincarnation. Reincarnation that would give me a new life where I would my post-high school life would be normal... or a continuation of the 'normal' that I had before - getting a job, learning to drive, seriously striving for my career knowing that I can do it, getting to have relationships and finding a partner, etc.

• Brohoof 3