Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could create your own afterlife?

I_wesley125

22 hours ago, DesuPony said:

It'd just be my own past, free of trauma, free of toxic relationships, and free of loss. I just wish I could see that afterlife already. A world where everybody wins.

Accelerating in the sky, taking lead against a metallic giant, knowing that you're destined to stop it:wau:  

To abandon this relentless hunger and become an idea. A concept. No more violence, no more survival. Just like with dreams. Where love is perfect because there is no self. And there is no conflict because we are not subjected to the ailments of real life. Simple enough, eh? And it feels like nothing from this earth. But I've been there, and the love I've experienced during these altered states of consciousness is mindblowing. It is incredible the sort of experiences one can conceive under the effects of dimethyltryptamine.

But what is more outstanding, is the control I have over these dreams. While some people say it is difficult to read text, I can actually read stuff. Or they mention errors in the structural logic, while mine seem to be perfect. Too perfect, almost. Which is the reason I fell in love with her to begin with. Also, the lucidity. I know I am dreaming most of the time. And I am fascinated with the... solidity. While others have mentioned object impermanence and no solidity whatsoever. But I test the ground and it is just as real as this one.

And the most curious part, is that despite having a semblance of control over my dreams, I don't feel the need to exercise it, because they are devoid of conflict. And no conflict means no power struggle. Meaning there is no need for control either. Because there is no pain. But yeah. That's the general gist. A peaceful playground.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

I prefer to have enough money in the life after death and not feel sadness or anger or stress and the only feeling I experience is happiness, excitement and peace!

And my fantasy, if I knew how to make life after death a fantasy: In a country where there is only me! I mean, the whole person with my appearance and my moral qualities! And live in my fantasy habitat!

On 2019-01-19 at 8:47 PM, Dreambiscuit said:

I would want to be a cartoon character in a cartoon world, populated by all my favorite toons and where anything is possible. 

On 2019-04-12 at 4:30 PM, Lucky Bells said:

Mine would be a world just like Equestria..with ponies! :love: 

YES! Both of these would be my dream idea of an afterlife! :lookup:

On 2019-04-12 at 4:40 PM, cuteycindyhoney said:

I would reincarnate. I admit it. My two choices might sound odd. I would love to be reborn as either Sailor Moon, or a certain Time Lord called The Doctor.

What if you were reincarnated as a Dr. Pepper? :P

• Brohoof 1

I would have a big, magical house in the woods full of books with numerous portals that would allow me to enter all kinds of virtual reality adventures where I could stay and live as long as I want. One would be a portal to Equestria, obviously.

• Brohoof 1

I've always liked the idea of reincarnation, especially when compared to the traditional idea of Heaven. So I guess my ideal afterlife would be reincarnation as whatever you want, including aliens. Being able to come back as any alien race in the universe is such a mind-blowing idea to me. And with how absolutely massive the universe is there'd be practically unlimited options, an unlimited amount of things to experience.

my afterlife has a soundtrack :3

Oh, lift up your head, boy
Don't play pretend dead on the floor
Now Harryhausen conceived from a cauldron
Wielding Olympus with eyes on the shore
There's nothing
There's nothing
Oh, show me the flow of my life
Bound by Acrisius bronzed from the skylight
Seeking the oracle's eyes in the night with a sigh
Seriphos greets us with moments of silence
but yeah, it'd be full of water and sun (rainbows) and ponies :3
  • Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, North Star said:

my afterlife has a soundtrack :3

Oh, lift up your head, boy
Don't play pretend dead on the floor
Now Harryhausen conceived from a cauldron
Wielding Olympus with eyes on the shore
There's nothing
There's nothing
Oh, show me the flow of my life
Bound by Acrisius bronzed from the skylight
Seeking the oracle's eyes in the night with a sigh
Seriphos greets us with moments of silence

but yeah, it'd be full of water and sun (rainbows) and ponies :3

Excellent soundtrack choice for the afterlife, Sufjan has such a beautiful voice :pinkie:

On 2023-07-07 at 1:25 AM, Fluttershutter said:

I would have a big, magical house in the woods full of books with numerous portals that would allow me to enter all kinds of virtual reality adventures where I could stay and live as long as I want. One would be a portal to Equestria, obviously.

well obviously obviously:love:

• Brohoof 1