Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could create your own afterlife?

I_wesley125

• 9 months later...

A wondering other world without me knowing it's infinite and meeting different people on it, but after I become part of their lives, to only just walk away agian to wander

• 2 months later...

Whatever Incan think off. Living in Equestria, Pastel Humans World, or Mushroom Kingdom, while I can go on eternal adventures and engage in silly slapstick fights with koopas and shit :fluttershy:

I would go into nothingness. Just like when I wasn't yet born. No senses, no feelings, nothing at all. Basically no afterlife, that's all I wish for.

I hate the idea of an afterlife because living forever terrifies me beyond believe. But equally terrifying is dying and never thinking ever again. So whatever I do it's going to be terrible. But personally my ideal afterlife would be able to relive this life I have over and over again with a soft whisper of the previous times I've lived it. Slowly improving, gradually getting more content with who I am. Maybe after multiple iteration I will be happy with death.

I will say that having more time would be amazing, but I don't want an infinite amount (nowhere near that) and I only want it when I am the best version of myself. Maybe I am already, which would be a shame

Well it would kinda like A Dog's Purpose, but with me (A Girl's Purpose?). I'd come back as different animals, starting with either a squirrel or a yak.

On 3/23/2020 at 2:53 PM, Super Splashee said:

Definitely a video game world. All original Sonic levels, and let me have debug 'edit mode' to have fun! :squee:

OH MY GOD, YES!

Well, for starters, my afterlife would come built-in with some sort of voluntary end, an opt-out, a way to die for good and stop being conscious when you so desire, as true immortality would be the greatest torment imaginable.  Apart from that, my ideal afterlife would probably just be a very NSFW modded Skyrim.

• 1 month later...

I'll create my paradise !
A beautiful and huge island with a lot of space and beautiful vila for all the people I care who died and for when they die. They will be a lot of animal from all species. Of course there will be high mountain for skiing, beach for surfing, of course there will also be a circuit and a motocross parcours a skatepark a bmx track
Everything I love :laugh:

Creating something would never be satisfactory. It is the raw random world that we live in that allowed me to feel alive. Choosing only a fraction of that for a "paradise" would not be very interesting, especially if this "afterlife" would last forever.

I would put all the stuff in it that I like and erase sleep so I can stay up and do stuff w/out getting tired

Thing is though I would want people with me but you can’t really control that :(

Guess I could make some cyborgs though

• Brohoof 1

Some ideas, one is endless purgatory meant for the prideful, your afterlife is nothing but you reliving your life through your memories however you'd know you were. You would not be able to stop it, cringy moments in your life you'd have to live every second of it all while having no control over it. You want the darkness how you'd long for endless torment simply as that would be something you'd get used to wouldn't you. Having to relive every second of your life forever every second knowing you are until your mind becomes nothing but that an empty entity of just endless playback. Eventually you'll stop to think you'll stop to actually exist that would be my afterlife I'd choose for everyone. Your once beloved memories, you'd wish for it to stop yet it will never stop only reason it stopped is because you no longer care and you'll live forever watching your life having no thought about it every second. 

Second is a rather less philosophical one, but is for those who had greed and that would be a simple afterlife of pretty much having the ability to spawn whatever your mind desires in an empty set of world. However this world would be completely empty and you'll spend enternity trying to fill the emptiness within your heart that you know can only be by not being alone. You'll wish for nothing more then to fill it only to be driven mad by eternity of doing so.

Third is being rebirthed in a world that would be nothing but eurobeat and drifting endless driving having fun parties with friends no worrying only enjoying those who would come here are those that lived a good honest life.

• 1 year later...

I’d want it to be a massive place with lots of things to do but with the ability to teleport between locations so I don’t get lost. I’d want the area I live in to be surrounded by friends and family so we can all hang out without being too far away (even though we could all teleport, it would be nice if we didn’t have to do that at home). I’d also want the place to have noise that makes it feel lively but not so much noise that everything feels like a nonstop party to where people can’t sleep.

• Brohoof 3

• 1 year later...
On 2023-01-28 at 3:58 AM, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Could we keep the afterlife as a Super Mario Bros. style question mark box?  

I thought you were asking if it could be a Super Mario Bros. styled afterlife, which is completely fine with me :lookup: