Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were to create your own mlp series, what would the premise be?

Thrashman

friendship is magic but life swap while being aware

twilight = dumb

fluttershy = mean

applejack = elegant

pinkie pie = hateful

rainbow dash = girly

spike = brash

it would be wierd but hilarios especially when rainbow has to act girly

oh and i forgot rarity would obviosly be tough and opposite of elegant

• Brohoof 1

I have Multiple Ideas for My Little Pony bro, this could take a long time, so i will try to sum up a few right now...

I thought of something before like "Legends of Equestria" and it gives you insight of like ancient stories of the creatures from Equestria, and stories and plots involving them, not just the ponies, like, say King Guto, and King Grover, or even Queen Novo pre storm king, Starswirl and the other previous elements, maybe even date back show us some old Luna and Celestia... i think this stuff would be cool to see, how Equestria was shaped and what all went into making it what it became. Show us the full story with Tirek and Scorpan to as explained by Celestia, but only remastered in a cooler version where we see the whole thing play out... I could see this being really cool and giving us all background that we have probably headcanoned before, show us Celestia vs Discord, show us how Chrysalis came to be in Equestria, like her parents and what not, think it would be interesting...

I have a lot of ideas for fiction that involve a steampunk/arcane science meets medieval theme, and you can kind of see what encapsulates that vision in Pokemon movies like Volcanion, i think this setting would be a much more interesting and better fit for MLP, than this absolute modern world pandering garbage, even Owl House managed to make witty modern references to Gen Z without incorporating all of the real world aspects that real pull a show down to mainstream aspects that kill the imagination of the setting of the world we are supposed to be "escaping into"... it just really kills the "this is a magical talking pony world" vibe to me... but i love the g.5 designs... anyways, i always thought we could use a pony like Clemont is in Pokemon, and if you see Sunnys designs before A New Generation i thought those were great, and should have some how been recycled, seeing as the Earth Ponies are tech savy engineers and mechanics, and machine designers and what not..  I think they should make more Unicorns athletically viable and have them explore roles that exceed relying completely on a single magical component to retain redeeming qualities.. I think we should have pegasi like Wind Whistler again lol, shes a G dude xD I think that we started tying ponies down to their own stereotypes ironically, and we dont get a full array of what a pony's actual personality is like, so having a pegasi like Fluttershy was always a good thing, because we see that personalities are very unique and have little to do with a preconceived notion of someones abilities or strengths and weaknesses... 

I think that the whole steampunk magic world vibe, can segway between this like futuristic arcane plotline, and old plot devices and antagonists seen in like g.1 you could incorporate a lot with this fusion of settings, and it would be a lot more interesting than throwing in all these magical elements into a modern setting based off of mainstream society. I also really would like to see Druid Ponies, I think it would be cool to see Druid Earth Ponies, I think it would be cool to see Shaman Pegasi, and I think there are just more interesting ways to incorporate magic to these other races, whilst giving athletic roles of nobility and strength to unicorns who are also equipped with magic they have been granted for being such. I just have a much greater vision for the possibility of Equestria and i could write a dang book about it xD tbh

• Brohoof 2

The premise would revolve around exploring the world's history and foundations, with very deep and rich lore. The friendship aspect would still be there, but not be the main focus. 

• Brohoof 2

39 minutes ago, Silly Druid said:

A prequel to G4, centered on Celestia and Luna and their rise to power.

I wish we had seen an episode about this exact premise. 

As for me, I would have a show where we learn about the Mane 6's lives before they became friends, an expansion on Cutie Mark Chronicles. 

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Cassiopeia said:

I thought of something before like "Legends of Equestria" and it gives you insight of like ancient stories of the creatures from Equestria, and stories and plots involving them, not just the ponies, like, say King Guto, and King Grover, or even Queen Novo pre storm king, Starswirl and the other previous elements, maybe even date back show us some old Luna and Celestia... i think this stuff would be cool to see, how Equestria was shaped and what all went into making it what it became. Show us the full story with Tirek and Scorpan to as explained by Celestia, but only remastered in a cooler version where we see the whole thing play out... I could see this being really cool and giving us all background that we have probably headcanoned before, show us Celestia vs Discord, show us how Chrysalis came to be in Equestria, like her parents and what not, think it would be interesting...

4 hours ago, Props Valroa said:

The premise would revolve around exploring the world's history and foundations, with very deep and rich lore. The friendship aspect would still be there, but not be the main focus. 

Yes. A thousand times YES!!

• Brohoof 1

Continuing G3, but it's a next gen, centered around my OCs:

Party Popper (Pinkie Pie X Minty)

Nova Starbeam (Silverglow X Starbeam)

Glitterberry (Sparkleworks X Sweetberry) 

Palm Springs (Thistle Whistle X Coconut Grove) 

March Mandolin (Bebop X Banjo Blue) 

Jazzy Jasmine (Pearly Pie X Royal Rose) 

Most of the characters are fan foals of toyline only characters (Excluding these characters: Thistle Whistle, Pinkie, Minty, Sparkleworks and Sweetberry) 

They'd be trying to uncover the secrets of G3's past, G3 is notoriously wholesome, but this would be action packed! 

A PG13 show taking place at least a century and a half prior to Friendship is Magic, where the Griffons still have the Idol of Boreas in their possession and their Kingdom and position on the world stage rival that of Equestria which is solely ruled by Celestia.

Spoiler

Season 1: Establishment
There is initially some tension as both vie for power over the other, but nothing of serious concern arises until surprise inciting incidents occur. We see characters of influence and high esteem at parties, diplomatic at work, royal meetings, ect. All seem to go well, but their aftermath are met with deceit, disappearances, and dastardly deeds, with only either side to blame. They attempt to rectify their differences but everything goes wrong and acts of aggression only seem to amplify. Our fearful leaders meet on neutral ground, making shows of strength with their arrivals. The meeting goes shockingly well, with an open heartfelt discussion. Clearly they only want what's best for their people, and an outside force or treachery within their own circles is suspected. They leave, trust secured, assured that they'll get to the bottom of what's happened, and that peace will be maintained. An assassination attempt nearly undoes all of this. Both survive and attempt to form a pact, but the public is outraged and some begin to retaliate of their own accord. The situation has escalated to the point that war is inevitable.

Season 2: Frontlines
This section will mirror some aspects of all quiet in the western front. We open upon an Equestrian town with a beautiful sunrise, everything calm and perfect in the world. The ponies begin to wake and attend to their daily tasks. We follow an excited young stallion enlist in the EUP guard, and set off for glory. He goes through a speedy training and stand with pride in his clean shiny uniform, honored by Celestia's presence during brief inspection of the troops before they're sent into battle for the first time. He notes hiw sad and tired her eyes are behind her smile. Her youth retained for centuries, betrayed by the cost of war. Very quickly his pride is washed away, and his uniform dulled by the bloodshed. We follow his hardships through war, looking more ragged and distraught with every appearance, they're making good ground however. Circumstances lead him to being trapped alongside an enemy griffon soldier. They make a truce and wait out the fighting before parting ways. Not all griffons are bad it seems. He returns to his group, and we see them storm the enemy line the next day. We lose him in the fight, but see another pony come up against the griffon soldier from before. We see him cut down the pony, which could have easily been our main character, only for him to be killed a moment later. We return to our guy, the attack a success! Afterwards a small celebration is held, and He's delighted to hear that he gets to return home for a short period. It's the best he's felt in ages, but he returns to his town being little more than overturned rubble amd burnt out buildings. He comes across a line of deceased soldiers, their uniforms still shiny, faces of foals he grew alongside. That morning the war had unfortunately come to greet them. Everything he knew and loved was gone. He regretted things he had missed, things he taken for granted, but ultimately regretted letting that griffon live. A reporter snaps his photograph, and we see Celestia looking at his photo amongst the ruins in the paper. She doesn't realize she's technically met the stallion, but the weight of the image speaks for itself. The war had only just reached their lands, but the losses were already untenable. This conflict wasn't as simple as those of the past where there was a single foe that ruled through fear alone for her to step in and vanquish. Something more would have to be done.

Season 3: By Any Means
Celestia has gathered the best and Brightest in every field to find a way to end the war. A concept for a superweapon is proposed and secretly commissioned for development. The equivalent of an atomic bomb. We follow another operation geared towards sabotage. A secret order considered nothing more than an Equestrian terrorist group against Celestia's reign, has deemed the Griffon threat to be of higher precedent than overthrowing the sun princess. Known as the, Children of the Night, they voluntarilly submit to Celestia's rule for the best interests of the nation, and are equipped to go into enemy territory to cause as much chaos as possible. Rare materials and extreme sources of power are required for building the superweapon, so we follow the team of scientists seeking them out, often under dangerous circumstances, sometimes behind enemy lines. Attempts to uncover their work are thwarted by an unknown party. Meanwhile, the Children of the Night are making discoveries of their own. They're not the only ones intervening with the Griffon supply chains. To their dismay, the griffons had outpaced Equestria and divulged more than enough resources that should have won them the war by now. Someone else had already been hard at work exhausting them. They continue their own efforts while investigating, and happen upon a griffon that magically changes its appearance to another, and is delivering conflicting orders. One unit gets weapons and no ammunition, another gets ammunition and no weapons, food and fuel are interchanged, crates mislabeled, ect. They let him finish before capturing them, only to discover that he's a changeling! Their overconfidence alongside heightened security results in more being found across both fronts, and the big plot is revealed.

They initiated the war to weaken everyone to make them ripe for conquering, and it's time for their domineering debut!

Season 4: Ashes to Ashes
The changeling reveal has halted the ponies and griffons and brought their own fight to every doorstep. Not one kingdom has the power to stop the hive, but the changelings still manage to underestimated their adversaries, and never suspected they'd work together. One by one, drones are caught in the homeland, while ponies and griffons march onto the hive. They've yet to project their true strength, alas they kept all of their eggs in one basket. The superweapon is unleashed and the hive is irreparably damaged. They can do no more harm, but what is done is done. The cause for the war no longer matters after the amount of pain each side has inflicted. Both retreat, wanting nothing to do with the other. Equestria ditches its weapons for tools to rebuild. An Era of peace and isolation is established. The Griffons in their vulnerability caught the eye of the Arimaspi, and never fully recovered.

TLDR; The two go to war only for it to be revealed that the Changelings were behind it all! The two sides come together to face a common enemy, and an Equestrian nuke puts them in their place, but the damage is done, and can't be forgiven.