Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If your OC could be voiced by anyone........

CapnKrunk

For my Equestrian Empire young mare Aegis Shine, I'd say Karen Strassman, who provided the English voice of Kallen Kozuki/Stadtfeld in the anime Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion. Even though her voice was a bit grating at times, I always imagine her with that voice. The sense of defiance and anger in it just go too well with her harsh and stubborn personality that any other voice just couldn't do the job. It isn't the most melodic voice but it's kinda for that reason it fits so well. Of course, I don't really expect any of you to know what I'm talking about, the anime isn't too well known and even if someone did watch it, there's the half chance that it was the Japanese sub instead of the English dub.

I would do my British accent for my OC. :yay:

British? Huh. I'm gonna have to rethink how I hear Hard Coded. Why didn't you tell me earlier he sounded British?

• 5 months later...

I hope I'm creating this thread in the right spot.   :blush:

The following spoiler contains Infamous Second Son spoilers.  You have been warned.

I was playing Infamous Second Son. It got me thinking, the voice actor who played Eugene perfect to voice Nit Pick.  Here, take a look at this YouTube video and fast forward to 16:07 if it doesn't jump to there for you.

http://youtu.be/7Z8iSROtKKc?t=16m7s

So what do you think? Is it a fitting voice for Nit Pick? The pony that's my current avatar right now?

So to all those who have OC's, who do you want to voice your character?  Do you already have a voice actor/actress?  Care to share?

(edited)

I'd have Grey DeLisle and Tara Strong voice my OC's. ;) As a bonus, Ashley Johnson can be a backup voice actor.

Edited by Scootalove

The only person to voice my OC is me and me alone...........................I'm a VA myself, so i rather voice my own character.     That goes for my Alicorn OC (although they resemble gods, you'd be surprised what they sound like). 

Curses. Then there is only one last person that can voice my OC :o

Godzilla....

Excellent,now you're audience will focus on the character more then the voice..if only because they can't understand a thing he says  :lol:

Godzilla approves of you're decision

df9.gif

• Brohoof 1

Excellent,now you're audience will focus on the character more then the voice..if only because they can't understand a thing he says  :lol:

Godzilla approves of you're decision

df9.gif

Well, it looks like my job here is done. The decision complete. Liam Nesson and Morgan Freeman will voice my OC's (I have a Pony and a Wolf one :D ) to make people focus on the voice while Godzilla makes people focus on the character. That there is what I call Logic.

Well, it looks like my job here is done. The decision complete. Liam Nesson and Morgan Freeman will voice my OC's (I have a Pony and a Wolf one :D ) to make people focus on the voice while Godzilla makes people focus on the character. That there is what I call Logic.

/\

Godzilla

/        \

/            \

Liam Nesson-----Morgan Freeman

The Tri-Voice victory formula. 

Pinkie Pie logic aprroved 

post-27460-0-19853900-1403241627.jpg

• Brohoof 1