Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If your OC could be voiced by anyone........

CapnKrunk

Well, since I learned the search engine on MLP forums is unreliable and my duplicate forum thread is merged with this; I guess I'll have to reply with what I started with.  :angry:  :(

My character Nit Pick's voice actor would be Alexander Walsh who voiced Chris Kirkman on Bravest Warriors and Eugene Sims from Infamous Second Son.

It really would have been nice if the moderators let me know they wanted to merge threads.  I would have said yes.  :okiedokielokie: 

I didn't know there was a topic about this already, I didn't see one when I looked...

And Rick Astley would be my OC's singing voice.

Oh, a singing voice! I didn't even think about that for mine... That's gonna be tough, I will have to get back to this on that one. :-P

Edited by IJoinedForPonies

Wow... Such an awesome question... Where do I begin?

So many possibilities, but Souichi Hoshi and Jun Fukuyama come to mind right away. Would be SUPER awesome if Gaku Sano was a voice actor; I'd pick him in an instant! Almost thought about Nobutoshi Kanna since he did a roll for MLP:FiM in Japan, thus things would be brought full circle, but as a Sonic fan who really likes Knuckles the Echidna, it really hits a bit too close to home for me.  :please:

Oh! OH! ENGLISH Voice Actors!  :wau: My bad. Sorry. Went the complete other direction with that.  :P Hmm... I guess either Sean Schemmel or Kyle Hebert. One of those is fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If any of you have heard Tom Delonge's voice (He is/Was the lead singer in Blink 182) his voice is so unique, he words things very strangely too so yeah, I would want Tom Delonge to voice Void.

Edited by Handsome Changeling

I have two OCs, so hmm...

Timey Marey - Jenna-Louise Coleman

Pierce Goldeneye - Timothy Dalton

For the first one, why Adele?

Since Coleman was a DW companion, and I like her voice, so she is gonna be good for Timey's voice.

Then, why Timothy Dalton for second one?

First of all, Timothy Dalton had portrayed 007 two times. Then, Pierce Goldeneye is a spy himself, so that's why TD is my personal choice for him.

Edited by TimeyMarey007

If I really had a choice I'd probably do it myself, but If I got to choose someone it would be Liam Neeson. "I don't know who you are, but I will find you.. and I will voice over your OC..." lol

• Brohoof 1