Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If your OC could be voiced by anyone........

CapnKrunk

• 2 months later...

I have both a female and male character (I have them in written form, but no images exist). For the female character, I would like to get Debbie Mae West. She had roles in Naruto, Drawn Together, Harvey Birdman: Attorney at law, and 101 Dalmatians. 

For the dude, H Jon Benjamin, just because.

If I had a military-oriented character, I would NEED David Hayter. And yes, in the MGS3 Snake voice. :D

Edited by Azure Flare

Peter New, no question. My OC, while, yes he's an Alicorn, is a very very very very very big muscular stallion. Peter has experience with big muscular characters (right Maccy?) so, I think he'd know exactly how he'd sound.

Wind Chaser is a tough one, considering he's depressed and would have a deeper voice than those would imagine him having. Going from Vancouver's talent pool, this is a tough one, but I'd have to go with Vincent Tong based on his talent and range as shown from his distinct roles as Donut Joe, Prince Blueblood, Garble, Flash Sentry, and the Duke of Maretonia. I don't think I've ever heard him play a character emotionally like mine so that would be my choice.

Vested Interest is also kinda tough. I wanted her to have a kind of urban, younger vibe to her voice...I don't really know. Maryke Hendrikse and Tabitha St. Germain would be pretty high on my list.

Gold Rusher would have a strong, tough, biker-like bad-boy vibe like someone who smokes a lot. Of all the Vancouver VAs, I would think of Paul Dobson, he seems able to give that kind of performance. Even better -- he has not yet had a role on MLP: FiM.

Aside from vainly wanting myself to provide the voice of Red Cedar, the only one I would ever have considered is John Barrowman. (He's not quite hardcore enough to warrant Clancy Brown, I don't think).

CopperMane - Mako Iwamatsu

Darts - Andrew Francis

Aelfric - Trevor Devall

Amber - Jessi Nowack

Tumbleweed - Clint Eastwood

Zephyr - Kelly Sheridan

Edited by HunterTSN

Since my OC is a psychopath, the only people that could possibly fit this roll is either Graham Cuthbertson or Nicolas cage. 

In case you didn't know, Graham voiced eddie gluskin from outlast. Which is the reason why I picked him.