Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If your OC could be voiced by anyone........

CapnKrunk

Since my OC is essentially the same person as me, I think my own voice would be best (I mean, just listen to this shmexy voice).  Although, if I were to, by some miracle, be featured in an episode of MLP, I would probably want my OC to be voiced by either David Tennant (Scottish accent and all) or Benedict Cumberbatch.

(I realise that neither of these are voice actors, but I don't know many voice actors off the top of my head...)

Edited by SilverQuill

The Original Light Streak-David Tennant.

Is there any explanation required here?

The Reborn Light Streak- Peter Capaldi.

Peter Capaldi has this really awesome voice. He's like the white Morgan Freeman.

Glowing Infinity- Toby Maguire

I love this guy, and he fits Glowing's personality.

Dark Spot- Topher Grace

God damn, his voice is good for Dark Spot. Deep, dark, and he played Venom.

Edited by super2379

I thought on it for a bit and I've decided on Julie Burroughs. I like the voice she did for Emily in the Country Mouse and City Mouse and I can see my OC speaking with a fairly similar sounding voice.

I'd have to say Emma Watson. Ion doesn't have an American accent, and I've always found Ms Watson's to have that kind of fun seriousness that my of has.

Hmm My List Would Have To Be:

1. Fifth Bone = Liam O'Brien (English Voice Actor for Kain Highwind in Final Fantasy 4 [DS Remake])
  2. Arieas = Richard Topping (Daniel from Amnesia Dark Decent)
  3. Shadow Time = Daniella Macey (English Voice Actor for Rydia in Final Fantasy 4 [DS Remake])

Link to Characters Wiki

Final Fantasy 4: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Characters_of_the_Final_Fantasy_IV_series

Amnesia: Amnesia: The Dark Descent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Edited by TrillbianKnight

I...I would like to change my answer from Alex Pettyfer to Jake Abel. I had forgotten just how much I love Abel's voice until just now when I saw him in the latest Percy Jackson movie.

I would probably have Courtnee Draper voice my OC. She voiced Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite and I absolutely adored her voice. Plus, her voice sounds really common so it wouldn't stick out much. 

I honestly would feel kinda weird to have my OC voiced by anyone else, since my OC is my ponysona and it just wouldn't be fitting if it wasn't my voice.

As far as my other OC i have no idea ;p, 

I could always just go with Morgan freeman, that works, because Morgan freeman, and Morgan freeman is a given to be in a conversation when we're talking about voices ;p.

Well, i don't think my other OC should be voiced by Morgan freeman... I mean after she's a mare.. ;p.