Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If your OC could be voiced by anyone........

CapnKrunk

For Red, I'd want whoever it was that voiced Richtofen in the Zombies games. They would go twitching hand in blood-spattered hoof.

If by "Zombies games" you mean the Call of Duty series, then his voice actor is Nolan North.

If you meant a different game series, then I can't help you.

Leaving the obvious aside like since it's my OC it should be me voicing it as well... yeah sounds selfish right? I would like either Scott Menville ( V.A. of Lloyd Irving in the U.S. release of Tales Of Symphonia ) Jason Griffith or Bryce Papenbrook ( V.A. of Adult Asbel Lhant in the U.S. release of Tales Of Graces f ) and now we have a Tales sandwich ^_^ .

Posted Image

This man's voice is the greatest voice on the planet. If anyone other than myself were to voice my OC, it would be Morgan Freeman. No other voice in existence could handle my beard.

That is all.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

Obviously Tara Strong would be great, but I would think Jennifer Lawrence would be the best.

My pony fights in the war, and she is the type of pony that would start a revolution. Shes a nice person, but is also a complete badass :D

I would be honored to have Tara Strong voice my original character "Wanda Young."

Though for her boyfriend character who is a bit of a slightly hot-headed Han Solo-like character, I would voice him myself.

Edit: Oh wait.  We're talking about Pony characters?  Well I'm more comfortable voicing my OC Pony character "Kekoa." 

Edited by SaburoDaimando

There is one person I could trust with voicing my OC wholeheartedly.

James Marsters the guy who reads the Dresden Files audiobooks (with the exception of one, I'm pretty sure he does a lot of other voice work and acts but I don't know much more about him to be honest.) . His voice is just awesome to listen to. He has such a great range of emotions and such an expressive voice I can't help but love it. I actually wrote my OCs backstory kinda with the way he talks in reading the Dresden Files in mind :lol:. He would be the perfect choice :)!

I can think of two choices first Mark Hamill, Mark Hamill is most well known for playing as Luke Skywalker in the original Star Wars trilogy but he also did a lot of voice work. Two of his most notable roles are The Joker in Batman The Animated Series and Firelord Ozai in Avatar The Last Airbender. Mark Hamill has proven with his talents that he can voice nearly any kind of character whether they be a hero, villain or in the case of my OC anti hero. James Woods also comes to mind because his voice has this quality to it that I can't quite explain it just seems perfect for him, he is a total smartass who often and consistently questions authority and has political and philosophical views which are considered way way outside of the mainstream of pony society. His intelligence and skills with magic actually rival Twilight though he is far more skilled in offensive magic and dark magic than her and has more experience in actual combat but she does have an edge in defensive and support spells over him.