Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

my feelings in a piece of art <3

Motion Spark

hmm hello

this art thread is going to be something more personal and meaningful to me, so I want to show everypony my feelings put in a drawing.

This for my bf as a present <3 (I love you *_*)

:blink: wait...I know what some of you may be thinking, "what? :wacko: aren't you 2 guys?" haha! well yeah! if you didn't knew, I'm gay and he's bisexual, so if you wasn't aware of it, it's because you never asked XD

here's a backstory for the art:

Sam was looking for Motion Spark, a pony (colt) that he loved with all his heart, when he looked in the barn, he could find his pony with his hooves and snout tied up, bledding and completelly beaten up by some evil humans that hated MLP ponies,

Sam untied him, hold him in his arms and hugged him really hard but carefully not to make him feel pain, he started crying really hard. Silently, in agony and pain, the only thing Motion could think of was to lick his cheek because he thought he was hurting.

He was, his heart was broken...

OK, art talk, the original piece was made in SAI, basically it's a human Bright Might and a pony Motion Spark, then I passed it to photoshop pretty much everything is graphic design (I want to push both of these skills of mine)...bg is a real picture of the barn, I think the cartoon and real blending was really cool, I hope y'all like it :)

here's the original artwork:

Posted Image

Posted Image

oh finally, check my dA (I currently have like 1 drawing there, but I'll upload more stuff XD) http://kyle23emma.deviantart.com/

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT YOU GAVE ME GUYS! I LOVE YOU ALL AND YOU GUYS ROCK!, YOUR WORDS HELP ME TO IMPROVE MORE AND PUSH MYSELF TO THE LIMIT <3

Edited by Motion Spark
  • Brohoof 25

So awesum! :wub: I wish I could draw My Little Pony good... I fail XD -,-" I need more characters...

She is mine I’m the only thing on her mind She thinks about me all the time

She got my love on rewind

Nobody treats her like I do There’s no party I’m not in the booth My song keeps her heart in tune like bada dadada dumdum She loves me and I love her too She plays me all the night through She keeps me spinning and grinning And grinning over from her singing lalalalalala

:3

Ok done, finished with the "need more characters" thing :P

Ummm...I have no idea what you meant XD, I didn't understand anything you said *_*

but I guess, thanks a lot for commenting, it is appreciated XD

• Brohoof 1

Oh wow, this is simply amazing, seriously, the art, but mostly the emotion I feel when seeing this is incredible, fantastic work Motion, bravo!

thanks a lot Apocalyptic, you always there for support, and I appreciate that, you rock!! LVL.100! :D

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!! I love it some much!!!! thank you so much baby!!!!!!

Did you know that I love you<3

YEAH, I know! but I love you more... :blush:
  • Brohoof 3

nice work you did there you really have some art skills there i hope to see some more art work from you. and i hope you two stay happy together. ;)

it's a HUGE complement comming from you, I admire your work so much, so thank you a lot! and yeah, we are happy ^_^

While I usually never comment on art, this was just too good not to.

Seriously, this is an excellent and high quality art piece. I did have a feel for a moment and almost cried.

hahaha!!! my evil plan is working, I want all the forums to cry! :D ...nah! when you create art with emotions, you can do wonderful things!
  • Brohoof 1

hmm hello

this art thread is going to be something more personal and meaningful to me, so I want to show everypony my feelings put in a drawing.

This for my bf as a present <3 (I love you *_*)

:blink: wait...I know what some of you may be thinking, "what? :wacko: aren't you 2 guys?" haha! well yeah! if you didn't knew, I'm gay and he's bisexual, so if you wasn't aware of it, it's because you never asked XD

here's a backstory for the art:

Sam was looking for Motion Spark, a pony (colt) that he loved with all his heart, when he looked in the barn, he could find his pony with his hooves and snout tied up, bledding and completelly beaten up by some evil humans that hated MLP ponies,

Sam untied him, hold him in his arms and hugged him really hard but carefully not to make him feel pain, he started crying really hard. Silently, in agony and pain, the only thing Motion could think of was to lick his cheek because he thought he was hurting.

He was, his heart was broken...

OK, art talk, the original piece was made in SAI, basically it's a human Bright Might and a pony Motion Spark, then I passed it to photoshop pretty much everything is graphic design (I want to push both of these skills of mine)...bg is a real picture of the barn, I think the cartoon and real blending was really cool, I hope y'all like it :)

here's the original artwork:

Posted Image

Posted Image

oh finally, check my dA (I currently have like 1 drawing there, but I'll upload more stuff XD) http://kyle23emma.deviantart.com/

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT YOU GAVE ME GUYS! I LOVE YOU ALL AND YOU GUYS ROCK!, YOUR WORDS HELP ME TO IMPROVE MORE AND PUSH MYSELF TO THE LIMIT <3

its awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Brohoof 2

Its a decent piece of art.

It got a nice story i guess, but i never liked combining humans and ponies.

and hey what do you know. You are gay.

The more you know.

• Brohoof 1

Its a decent piece of art.

It got a nice story i guess, but i never liked combining humans and ponies.

and hey what do you know. You are gay.

The more you know.

Hey thanks Vicke :)

>_> the picture it's more of a human/pet relationship, I would never draw a human and a pony getting involved romantically, that's sick (no offense for the people who see this OK, of course). and I didn't understand what you said after.

Hey thanks Vicke :)

>_> the picture it's more of a human/pet relationship, I would never draw a human and a pony getting involved romantically, that's sick (no offense for the people who see this OK, of course). and I didn't understand what you said after.

Thast not what i meant.

What i meant was, i don't like combining Humans and ponies in any situation. Dosen't matter if they have sex or if it is some pet relation ship.

Thast not what i meant.

What i meant was, i don't like combining Humans and ponies in any situation. Dosen't matter if they have sex or if it is some pet relation ship.

yikes! ow! :(

too bad you think like that, I think it's so cute combining human and ponies, in the way I explained before of course, specially if it is based in the RL when the human wants at least to hug their favorite pony, I want to hug Rarity :wub:

You did this?

Despite my drawing ability, I CAN'T draw like this. Someday, maybe, when I get more serious on deviantart, but no. Not now.

Continue drawing. I'll be following.

• Brohoof 1

They are just as food :3

Fake or not, their kisses are amazing. Can't wait til the other arrive!

We are gonna have somuch fun in the bed <3

You are welcome to join us. They won't mind.

;_; ummmm, thanks, but I think I'm fine, I think I'll just sit on this confortable corner while I try to hold my breathing until I die :)

Posted Image

I'M A PONY! SEE MY NAME! Coffee Addicted PONY!

Where does it say creature!

"Creature" is a lion-scorpion!

:angry:

ok ahaha!!! you are a pony, a coffee addiected one, anyways, I don't think Fluttershy likes cofee lol, and as far as I know, she's having fun against her will of course with Vicke >_>
  • Brohoof 2

You did this?

Despite my drawing ability, I CAN'T draw like this. Someday, maybe, when I get more serious on deviantart, but no. Not now.

Continue drawing. I'll be following.

yeah I did this, it was kind of challenging actually because this is one of the few times I attempted graphic design to adjust pictures and such, I think I did a pretty good job, but I think and know that it's not perfect and I that I have to improve more

thanks for commenting :)

yeah I did this, it was kind of challenging actually because this is one of the few times I attempted graphic design to adjust pictures and such, I think I did a pretty good job, but I think and know that it's not perfect and I that I have to improve more

thanks for commenting :)

No drawing's perfect.

No problem, I love to comment on art I like. My only complaint is that the background is too un-colorful, a little bit of color that is shaded would fit in nicely. Like a dark yellow, a dark red, etc.

Not too big but pretty good. There were some awkward spots in there too, but it'll take forever piecing them out.

• Brohoof 1

No drawing's perfect.

No problem, I love to comment on art I like. My only complaint is that the background is too un-colorful, a little bit of color that is shaded would fit in nicely. Like a dark yellow, a dark red, etc.

Not too big but pretty good. There were some awkward spots in there too, but it'll take forever piecing them out.

thanks a lot, and please if you have time to post your critiques, you can do it, I'm always trying to get better, and you seem like you know what you're talking about.

so if you have more complaints, I would like to hear to them so I won't make the same mistakes in the future :)

Please guys, take it to mail if you want to start having pointless conversations about cuddling Fluttershy or whatever it was you were talking about. Keep this thread clean for compliments/criticisms about the art piece. :)

That's also a very nice picture, by the way. ^^

• Brohoof 2

Please guys, take it to mail if you want to start having pointless conversations about cuddling Fluttershy or whatever it was you were talking about. Keep this thread clean for compliments/criticisms about the art piece. :)

That's also a very nice picture, by the way. ^^

I do understand why you hide our posts, but in all honesty this is MY thread, not an general discussion thread, and Vicke and I, we were just having a good laugh.

please don't get me wrong, I'm not a bad user, but I do not agree with what you did, however I accept the rules, and this won't happen again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

end of the rant!

Thanks a lot for your comment, I'm glad that you liked it :)

I do understand why you hide our posts, but in all honesty this is MY thread, not an general discussion thread, and Vicke and I, we were just having a good laugh.

please don't get me wrong, I'm not a bad user, but I do not agree with what you did, however I accept the rules, and this won't happen again.

You may be the owner, but the thread still has to comply with forum-wide rules, which include not going off-topic. Unless the thread in question happens to be a Cloudsdale thread (and even then, standards are only looser, not nonexistant), posters on the thread are expected to abide by the rules. Sorry, creating the thread doesn't grant you any exemptions. ;)

• Brohoof 1

This is very wonderfully done, and I think it conveys a very meaningful insight for you two. I'm sure however painful both of your pasts must have been, you two are happy together now, and I pray you two stay with eachother. :)

did I tried to involve our pasts? :blink:

please tell me when because I don't remember! :P ...actually I didn't involved any of our pasts, you see, I wanted to do someting really emotional, so I came across with the idea of mixing ponies and humans, that's even more cuter (besides, everypony cries when the dog dies in the movie) ...what do you think of it?

and thanks for your thoughts, it means a lot :wub:

did I tried to involve our pasts? :blink:

please tell me when because I don't remember! :P ...actually I didn't involved any of our pasts, you see, I wanted to do someting really emotional, so I came across with the idea of mixing ponies and humans, that's even more cuter (besides, everypony cries when the dog dies in the movie) ...what do you think of it?

and thanks for your thoughts, it means a lot :wub:

I thought you were conveying something about your past when you mentioned in your backstory, Motion, being tied up, and bleeding from abuse, per say, some internal pain you may have endured in the past. As for Sam, you mentioned in the backstory he was indeed heartbroken, which ofcourse I'm sure alot of us has experienced ourselves.

Ofcourse I can understand if you were just putting together something for kicks, but this piece definitely did touch me in a emotional way, and for that, I'd say this piece is successful.

• Brohoof 1