Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

QUICK! Something Funny!

Virulence

Something funny (Yes everyone's opinion will vary). Something that just happened to me was that I hit my funny bone and squealed very loudly. -Insert Laughter-

This could be something that happened just now, today, yesterday, 7 years ago, how ever long!

Be prepared to... LAUGH!! :P

post-7439-0-88129100-1348544531_thumb.png

This one time at band camp...No wait wrong story. Well last year I got to go fishing in the Gulf of Mexico, we were using cut bait and there were seagulls that kept dive bombing for it when we cast it. They would pick it up out of the water and try to fly off with it until the line went tight and it would yank out of their beak. One gull wasn't so lucky. The hook got set in his beak and I had to reel him in to get it out. The way he was flapping around and the awful sound he was makeing...I chouldn't help but laugh a little.

• Brohoof 1

This thread appears to be a forum game, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to the Forum Games section of Cloudsdale Colosseum. This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

• Brohoof 1

I was reading Rainbow Factory, and I laughed multiple times during it. Good story, go and read it.

Here a great quote that was funny. (Spoiler, so don't read this untill you've read the actual thing)

Suddenly, Aurora’s wings whipped upwards, and the group of students flinched in horror as they all heard the loud, hollow SNAP, only to be suddenly replaced by an unending, piercing scream.

I was reading Rainbow Factory, and I laughed multiple times during it. Good story, go and read it.

Here a great quote that was funny. (Spoiler, so don't read this untill you've read the actual thing)

Suddenly, Aurora’s wings whipped upwards, and the group of students flinched in horror as they all heard the loud, hollow SNAP, only to be suddenly replaced by an unending, piercing scream.

... This was interesting.....

I might be clueless, but what is Rainbow Factory? :blink:

... This was interesting.....

Edited by Macin_Rarity

That you have a disturbing taste of humor...

Yes, I do. Thanks for noticing.

Another thing that's funny:

Why was 6 afraid of 7?

Because 7 was a murderer :o

It's a My Little Pony Fanficton, should check it out. It's violent, many ponies die, and gory. Everything I seem to love in mlp Fanficton.

OK. A circus plane crashes in the jungle...

Two cannibals are eating a clown.

One says to the other, "Does this taste funny to you?"

I'm on a roll here!

OK. Two tanker ships collided and sank in the ocean.

One was carrying a cargo of red paint, and the other was carrying blue paint.

Its feared the survivors are...marooned.