mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Just bought KoTOR 2 the other day and it's bringing me much nostalgia. It's very buggy, but thankfully it's community has fixed that.

• Brohoof 1

jmSLE.gif

"Pain Is our Teacher.
Fear Is our Motivation
Sadness Is our Neglect.
If you take those away, all you have left is a boring life."

Right now i'm playing EvE online, World of Warcraft (have been since beta), DOTA 2, some Borderlands (in preparation for borderlands 2), a little Civilization 5 and some Counterstrike: Global Offensive.

Your friendly neighborhood alcoholic motorcyclist

Life is too short to worry what others think of you, be creative, be weird, live life.

sig-7214.sig-7214.sig-7214.sig-7214.sig-7214.ajsigv1_by_ilostmyname243-d5xasj1.png

Check out my YouTube

here

Check out my Fiora Jungle Guide

here

Check out my Motovlogging Trailer

Tribes Ascend..... really shouldnt be posting whilst in the middle of a match..... im gonna die for sure...... hang on i'll check real quick............. eeeyup...... I was killed....... ^_^ Thanks MLP forum..... (still love you all) ;)

Edited by Valureon

g.png

Made by C.Discord

Recently started playing RE4, and I must say, I have been scared spitless. And I've only just gotten to the castle, which I hear is the hardest part in the entire game.

post-3479-0-68552300-1361330583.png

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

Signature: CrystalRose & MatrixChicken

Spyro: Year of the dragon cause its EPIC. The originals were the best in my honest opinion, although I am plating it for Nostalgic reasons as well :lol:

• Brohoof 1

acnJ9r3.jpg

"Sometimes I wish I could imagine myself 10 years from now, out of college, living life without boundaries.

But, at the end of the day, it's just a step closer to the future. The future tends to unfold as it should... well, at least I think it does." - Kitty0706

Vampire - The Masquerade : Bloodlines (Since I used to play the tabletop RPG in high school)

The Sims Medieval (Since I'm a sucker for Sims games, even though they've degraded in quality since The Sims 2)

Fallout : New Vegas (Since the original Fallout game was the first computer video game I ever played, albeit with my older brother's help)

• Brohoof 1

Always off-topic and always derailing.

I decided to replay Uncharted about a week ago. It's one of my favourite games ever (and one of very few I've actually played to the end), but I hadn't played it for years. I finished it this morning, so I've just started on Uncharted 2 (which I've never got far in).

I'm also switching it between Agarest Zero and Bleach: Soul Resurrección...Bleach is great fun (if a bit mindless) and it's taking me a bit of time to get fully into Agarest.

Edited by Pachirisu
  • Brohoof 1

Chrono Trigger DS(first time ever playing the game, it rocks), and Super Scribblenauts, will be playing a lot of DS games and those 2 are just the start. ;)

Recently started playing RE4, and I must say, I have been scared spitless. And I've only just gotten to the castle, which I hear is the hardest part in the entire game.

Well I'd say the accursed 'water room' is the only really hard part of the castle(you'll know it when you get to it), plus one of the bosses there can be pretty hard the first time you fight them. :huh:

sig-592.Rx6YS0O.jpg

Spyro: Year of the dragon cause its EPIC. The originals were the best in my honest opinion, although I am plating it for Nostalgic reasons as well :lol:

I also sometimes play Spyro YotD. I want to find all secrets and glitches in that game. My dream is to find a way to get to that mysterious island in Midnight mountain (without cheating/hacking of course). Originals forever.
  • Brohoof 1

Just bought KoTOR 2 the other day and it's bringing me much nostalgia. It's very buggy, but thankfully it's community has fixed that.

I love KoTOR! My favorite is the original, and I've never played the second one because when it was released it was incomplete and buggy as all get out, but I assume that the community's had a long time to fix that, right? I might just pick it up the next time there's a Steam sale...

• Brohoof 1

I love KoTOR! My favorite is the original, and I've never played the second one because when it was released it was incomplete and buggy as all get out, but I assume that the community's had a long time to fix that, right? I might just pick it up the next time there's a Steam sale...

There are still a few bugs that are left unfixed, but the community has improved it greatly and it's definitely worth the buy. If I can re-find the link to the fixes I'll send it to you.

• Brohoof 1

jmSLE.gif

"Pain Is our Teacher.
Fear Is our Motivation
Sadness Is our Neglect.
If you take those away, all you have left is a boring life."

There are still a few bugs that are left unfixed, but the community has improved it greatly and it's definitely worth the buy. If I can re-find the link to the fixes I'll send it to you.

Thanks a bunch. It'll definitely be worth it to play the sequel to one of my favorite RPGs of all time! You could just PM the link, if you'd like. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Chrono Trigger DS(first time ever playing the game, it rocks), and Super Scribblenauts, will be playing a lot of DS games and those 2 are just the start. ;)

Well I'd say the accursed 'water room' is the only really hard part of the castle(you'll know it when you get to it), plus one of the bosses there can be pretty hard the first time you fight them. :huh:

which boss which boss which boss!!!??? IS IT THE ONE WHERE YOU GOTTA SHOOT THE BELLS!? THAT ONE WAS ANNOYING AS HELLO KITTY AND SCARED THE CRAP OUTTA ME!!!

post-3479-0-68552300-1361330583.png

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

Signature: CrystalRose & MatrixChicken

which boss which boss which boss!!!??? IS IT THE ONE WHERE YOU GOTTA SHOOT THE BELLS!? THAT ONE WAS ANNOYING AS HELLO KITTY AND SCARED THE CRAP OUTTA ME!!!

Well I don't want to spoil anything, but the guy you have to shoot the bells at doesn't really count as a boss...

Right after that guy is the water room though, so good luck with that. ;)

The best hint I can give you is Chapter 4-1, dread it.

sig-592.Rx6YS0O.jpg

Currently I am playing Skyrim. My current character is an Imperial called Tynon Octavien and the skills he focuses on is restoration, heavy armor and two-handed. I am playing on expert.

• Brohoof 1

I like to do requests. Please, if there is something you want to see me, an amateur, draw for you, just send me a PM with the details and I'll say yay or nay. Most likely yay.

Portal 2. Now that I've started using the Perpetual Testing Initiative (level designer), I'm addicted to it all over again!

......Although I still need a consistent partner to finish the Co-op story.... :(

I've got an idea! No..... No, wait; it's just a concussion....

• 3 weeks later...

Battlefield 3... Mostly all I have been playing lately. I will be picking up Borderlands 2 tomorrow, I'm super excited about that, can't wait to play co-op with a few of my friends.

Edited by Ev_primus