mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I played COD4 to Black Ops 2 all on Veteran on PS3 B)

I think I've only done MW2 and Black Ops on Veteran so far, on Xbox. :P The rest, I couldn't be bothered ... until now. Now, I plan on beating them all (CoD4-BO2, I mean) on Veteran. :D

-Crash Bandicoot

-Limbo

-Silent Hill

-The Challenge Tower on Mortal Kombat 9

-Metal Gear Solid (for the 4th time, I believe)

-Mega Man X3 (not quite as recently)

-Sometimes I'll go back and play Eversion a bit.

-Mega Man Unlimited, every now and then.

• Brohoof 1

Right now, I'm beating every Megaman game on the Anniversary Collection on my Gamecube. So far, I'm up to Megaman 5!

That's farther than I've gotten. I got to the Wily stages of Megaman 1 and got 0wnz0red. :lol:

That's farther than I've gotten. I got to the Wily stages of Megaman 1 and got 0wnz0red. :lol:

Not gonna lie, beating Wily stages are extremely tough but since I have played and beaten every Megaman game once, it wasn't hard to get back to the swing of it.

The only thing that perplexes me is my younger brother is better at Megaman games than I am. He can get through Megaman 1 to 6 without a single scratch. Now that's something that I can't do and I've been playing games longer than he has. XD

Not gonna lie, beating Wily stages are extremely tough but since I have played and beaten every Megaman game once, it wasn't hard to get back to the swing of it.

The only thing that perplexes me is my younger brother is better at Megaman games than I am. He can get through Megaman 1 to 6 without a single scratch. Now that's something that I can't do and I've been playing games longer than he has. XD

I have the same problem with my brother. He plays games maybe once or twice a month these days but he's infinitely better than I, who plays games every single day for several hours. :lol: