mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Been replaying Fire Emblem: Rekka No Ken/ FE7 and trying out Shadow Dragon (keep going back to Awakening too, damn addiction), Sm4sh, LoZ: Ocarina of Time, and I'm probably gonna resume my 3rd playthrough of Xenoblade Chronicles soon to finally get round to 100%ing it.

I just started playing System Shock 2 for the first time.  Not sure if I'm doing it right, but ammo seems to be a precious commodity.  Also, I would kill for a flashlight.

Super Smash Bros. Melee. Ugh, I suck at it. T-T But I enjoy playing as Mario!

I always preferred Brawl to Melee. After years of playing Brawl I went back to Melee when my Brawl disc broke down (I've yet to rebuy it) and I just can't get into it. I'm too used to how floaty and light characters are in Brawl. Plus no Lucario (my main) makes for a sad Discordian. :(

I just started playing System Shock 2 for the first time.  Not sure if I'm doing it right, but ammo seems to be a precious commodity.  Also, I would kill for a flashlight.

I didn't play too far into the game but it seemed to me you really had to pick and choose when to use your ammo and when to wrench it out. The combat in that game is difficult to get a grasp on thanks to the way the enemies behave.

Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards. Fun game :P

The true final boss of this game is one of the single most epic fights of all time. Goddamn, Kirby, why can't you be that awesome anymore? The last fight that even stood up to it was the Ultimate Warrior fight from Kirby Superstar Ultra.

• Brohoof 1

I always preferred Brawl to Melee. After years of playing Brawl I went back to Melee when my Brawl disc broke down (I've yet to rebuy it) and I just can't get into it. I'm too used to how floaty and light characters are in Brawl. Plus no Lucario (my main) makes for a sad Discordian. :(

I actually prefer Brawl as well. I like the floatiness, It makes it easier to play IMO.

• Brohoof 1

I actually prefer Brawl as well. I like the floatiness, It makes it easier to play IMO.

I'm an aerial player. I have a habit of jumping into the air before attacking. That's less viable in Melee. Ironically I can't use the actual flight characters like Pit very well. :P

• Brohoof 1

I'm an aerial player. I have a habit of jumping into the air before attacking. That's less viable in Melee. Ironically I can't use the actual flight characters like Pit very well. :P

I like to do aerial moves too, which is why I like to use Jigglypuff a lot because even though she might be a bit weak her aerial attacks make up for it.  :)

I like to do aerial moves too, which is why I like to use Jigglypuff a lot because even though she might be a bit weak her aerial attacks make up for it.  :)

Jigglypuff is a veritable tank if you know how to use her and can dodge fairly well. Another character I'm fairly good with...and I actually use her on the ground more than in the air. :P

• Brohoof 1

A few hours into Mass Effect 2 and things are so...different. Not in a good way in some cases but I can't tell if it's just me still getting used to the differences or not though.

Been playing Runefactory 4 and its the first game in the series I've played. I also had never played any of the Harvest Moon games either but this game has been amazing. There is so much replayability to this game it's crazy!

I started a couple of weeks ago and I'm finally at the last part of the game. I first played it on easy and made it halfway through the game but decided to restart and play it on normal.

*Dolce is def. my favorite character in the game though.

Pokemon Heart Gold, through emulation. Was originally planning on trying the Nuzlocke thing, but I decided that it'd probably be too stressful for me, so I'm just playing it as I normally would.

Now I do actually own the game, and a 3DS XL to play it with, but ... I personally feel more comfortable on my PC. =^.^=

Pokemon Heart Gold, through emulation. Was originally planning on trying the Nuzlocke thing, but I decided that it'd probably be too stressful for me, so I'm just playing it as I normally would.

Now I do actually own the game, and a 3DS XL to play it with, but ... I personally feel more comfortable on my PC. =^.^=

I didn't feel like the Nuzlocke was as hard as it's made out to be. I had almost no trouble with mine. I was playing on X though. I suspect that game is a lot easier than previous generations thanks to getting the Exp Share sooner.

• Brohoof 1

I've been playing Sonic Unleashed XD but damn I love that game! Beat Dark Gaia not too long ago, and now I'm going around getting S ranks on every level I haven't got one on yet. I'm trying to collect all the Sun and Moon medals, too, but that's extremely difficult mainly in Day Stages...