Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Playing Payday 2(No seriously, Im pausing it frequently to type in topics), In also re-living Fallout New Vegas with all its add-ons this time round. Some Advanced Warfare and Watchdogs on the Xbox, and Minecraft...my old favourite. 

Just stopped playing Reaper of Souls so I can continue drawing a bit~ I'm surprised my Barbarian doesn't fall down throwing up after spinning for so long.

Right now I'm playing ESOTU on ps4, just hit veteran rank 1. Also started Batman Arkham Knight. Playing Destiny still, just to finish off nightfalls and POE stuff. Life is Strange is ongoing, so I'm waiting for episode 4 to come out. Other than this, I play sm4sh sometimes and am working on DanganRonpa 2 Goodbye Despair which is kind of my relaxing game. Waiting for Persona 5 to come out!!!

I just recently finished Journey. <3

Pure beauty <3

I can't wait to now journey with others.

Journey is such an amazing experience.  It would definitely be all kinds of awesome to run into another brony while playing through that game.

I'm going on a nostalgia trip! I've started replaying paper mario for the N64.  Even though I own it on the N64, I'm replaying it on the Wii U because the controller is a lot more comfortable.

I got back to Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars yesterday for the first time in a couple of years, as the recent news sorta got me down and I needed to play something Nintendo. I'm looking to finish it hopefully within the week.

GTA V PC version! Been itching to get this game for a looong time now. And the 360/PS3 versions feel like different games by comparison.

I have been playing multiple games on Vizzed. Vizzed is a gaming website mainly for retro video gaming. I have played Punch Out for the NES, Berzerk for the arcade, Mario Bros., Frenzy, and Ms. Pac Man.

Batman Arkham Asylum- it's pretty good, Batman's a cool guy.

Persona 4- now I'm deep into it, absolutely loving it. Sort of considering a Vita or PSTV for Golden, but I dunno... :wacko:

Playing Borderlands 2 with Dawn Rider and another friend of mine.

:P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Got on Steam this morning 7:00 AM.

Began playing Gmod.

Right now it's 1:30 AM and I'm still playing Gmod.

For all I know I probably have the most bloodshot eyes in the world right now.

Edited by Decrypted

I've had trouble finding a game to play lately. Got kinda hooked on Plants vs Zombies for a couple of days but that's run out of juice. Right now Crisis Core is the only thing keeping my attention.

The fact that I've been sick and haven't felt like doing anything except watch Spongebob isn't helping.

But now that I'm not sick I'll probably get back into playing Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel with my friend at least.

Maybe try to get back into Bloodborne. Iunno.