mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

just reached level 150 on PvZ garden warfare, trying to get to max rank as quickly as possible so I can start saving my coins ready for the next dlc.

then I've been playing abit of TF2, keeping my Scout / Sniper aim up to par.

I'm currently playing tales of symphonia chronicles (symphonia2 )

I'm a big tales of series fan (not literally big but you know what I mean )

and Kirby triple deluxe on the 3ds 

(edited)

Mostly TF2, for now.

As for single player, I bought FF8 last month and haven't started playing it yet. >_>

Hopefully, I'll get to it soon. Hopefully...

Edited by Dekaccho

Finished Godzilla: Unleashed on the Wii.   Still can't believe Atari released it on that, instead of the 360/PS3 and in addition, its not online, :angry:

I've been addicted to Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing the last few days. Been trying to unlock all the things in the shop. I seem to favor the colorful stages, particularly the Samba de Amigo ones. I've never even played that game cuz I never had a Dreamcast.

I recently started playing through the Phoenix Wright series, and have been playing those games alot. I have also been playing alot of Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance, and Flight Sim X lately.

Right now, I'm playing Skyrim. It has quickly become one of my all-time favourite games and it's a truly addicting masterpiece of epic proportions.

pokemon x.  just trying to to trade vivillons to get the event vivillon.

*jaw drops* when did the events occur, just out of curiosity?  I'm about to play Pokemon Y, hopefully to check the events.

*jaw drops* when did the events occur, just out of curiosity?  I'm about to play Pokemon Y, hopefully to check the events.

It was announced a few days ago.  It's to celebrate 100 million trades on the GTS.  They said they were at 90 million then, and when we get to 100 million, they'll give out the fancy vivillon pattern that you can't get anywhere else, and it has a new move that no other pokemon has.  I have no idea how close we are to it now though.

• Brohoof 1

After playing Sega All Stars Racing and unlocking everything I'm in a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge Sonic mood. So I'm playing the Sonic Classic Collection on my DS (it's a little buggy but otherwise just as good as the originals) and started Sonic Adventure for the 209238r029834th time. I really need to try and get all the emblems so I can unlock all the GameGear games.

It was announced a few days ago.  It's to celebrate 100 million trades on the GTS.  They said they were at 90 million then, and when we get to 100 million, they'll give out the fancy vivillon pattern that you can't get anywhere else, and it has a new move that no other pokemon has.  I have no idea how close we are to it now though.

Alrighty.......i'll check it out, :D.   Thanks for the info. 

• Brohoof 1

Played Super Mario Bros on my SNES (b/c I wanted to play it again).............then sadly........i had to throw it out b/c it was smoking.