Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

YouTube Challenge - I Gave My Kids a Terrible Present

Crazy Misty

although its funny, and what not, I think its really cruel, not just doing that, but actually filming it, and uploading it to youtube for it to potently be put on TV, There you have it, the new generation of parents >_>

• Brohoof 1

It's not the idea that I hate, I could see this being an excellent idea for part of a play or something like that. What bothers me is that real parents did this to real children.

I don't see any reason why a parent would want to do this, I don't think there can be justification for it honestly.

While its mean for the parents to do this, some of those kids are really spoiled.

Be thankful you got something, there are people out in third world countries that would kill for some of the stuff you got. If I ever complained about being given a gift because it wasn't something else, my parents would of been pissed off.

• Brohoof 1

I see these kind of videos as mean...I like my humor without the tears from others.

Agreed. Toying with children's emotions for the sake of a cheap laugh is kind of...

I'm pretty sure the parents gave them real presents later. If they didn't, then that's really dickish, but I think they did. We do it all the time in our family. My dad once made me a PB&J sandwich and stuck it in a box. This year, my sisters got me an MLP puzzle. But it was gen 1, so it sucked.

That was hilarious! And I don't think it's really mean or anything. Sure, the kids where upset for some time, but I'm pretty sure that all of these kids received actual gifts aftwerwards (If not, well those parents are pretty damn stupid!)

"He got the best", talking about his brother who got a potato. That was just priceless!

The 3ds and potato one were hilarious. And the little girl who go the deodorant was cute too.

I'm pretty sure that the parents gave them real presents afterwards but I think that a lot of them need to learn to appreciate what they get. Even if you don't like a present you shouldn't throw it across the room or hit it. You never know, some clueless person could have given it to you thinking that you'd actually like it. It'd be best just to spare their feelings. I had a feeling that the kids knew the parents were f-ing with them though and I can't really blame them for how they reacted, although as I said I'd alter it.

If that kid's parents didn't get him a 3ds that he obviously had been wanting, told them about, and had been hoping for didn't give him a 3ds, that was totally mean (his potato brother was hilarious). And if they didn't I give them a virtual finger.