ooc [OOC, Signups Closed] Train Ride Headed West (On hold)

Ganaram Inukshuk

Then if so, who will control her actions?

that's a very good question. but not only for princess Celestia but for all cannon characters that could be mentioned, since this RP doesn't have the rule to not include cannon characters, since the princesses, p. blueblood, rarity and pinkie pie were mentioned.

however, focusing only on the squirrel situation, I doubt that Princess Celestia herself would come to the place of the disturb. She would sent an agent pony or a couple of her royal guards

• Brohoof 1

yep that was the idea of it any how sorry if I haven't been replying lately had acouple things I needed to do.

I know this story, then how come you are online most than anyone here? and I saw that you've been posting on a lot of other RP's

that's a very good question. but not only for princess Celestia but for all cannon characters that could be mentioned, since this RP doesn't have the rule to not include cannon characters, since the princesses, p. blueblood, rarity and pinkie pie were mentioned.

At best, I'd allow their existence be implied (just mentioning them is fine), but I wouldn't allow any sort of direct interaction unless it was absolutely necessary.

On the topic of murdering somepony,... I'd like to keep the outcome "open-ended", meaning that we don't see what happened, but the outcome can be ambiguous, such as Nocturnal coming out bruised and covered with blood; Simply having not enough details to tell what the actual outcome is (As in, the others will question "Did it work or did it not work...?" and not be able to answer that question at all, and that when they try, they'll get differing answers), because I don't wanna have you guys just murdering someone of high authority...

Edited by Nakamura Nigh Suk
  • Brohoof 1

Say, is it possible for us to use the (not so) new system?

I just looked into it the other day, but I haven't gotten the time to try it out yet. I may get on it either tonight or the following morning.

Scratch that. I just implemented it.

• Brohoof 3

(...) and the main focus of the RP in general is the train ride itself.

By the way... Mind if I request a stop? :3

Visiting Manehatten at some point would be cool in my opinion. Large metropolis and all... Amber Vox has quite a past in there too.

But I believe we've still got plenty affairs to take care of before the train is fixed, like the stolen gem, the murder and some others.

Visiting Manehatten at some point would be cool in my opinion. Large metropolis and all... Amber Vox has quite a past in there too.

Sorry for the delayed reply.

I've been wanting to add in an extra stop somewhere, but how about we make things interesting? I'll add in Manehattan (that sounds like it's northeast of Canterlot, though), so that by the evening in RP-time, the train will be ready to head west.

Right now I'm assuming it's roughly 9 or 10 AM in Canterlot (either that, or most of our characters got up really early), and the departure from Manehattan will be at, say 5-7 PM. I'm open to suggestions on the idea.

All in favour, say aye. (Yes, we're voting, here. Yes, I think Amber will say J instead.)

-----

I've been concerned with some of the activity here, and more concerned about the activity of one particular participant gain: Draco.

I've been recently more inclined to boot off Draco recently, so my vote is cast to boot him out.

• Brohoof 1

so that by the evening in RP-time, the train will be ready to head west.

So... We have like seven hours after we finished with the breakfast? :wacko:

All in favour, say aye. (Yes, we're voting, here. Yes, I think Amber will say J instead.)

Aye! :P

I've been concerned with some of the activity here, and more concerned about the activity of one particular participant gain: Draco.

Hm... In my opinion, it's better to wait until the group finished with whatever it is they're doing in Canterlot, and decide whether to keep him or not when we board the train (so there is no unnecessary gap)

So... We have like seven hours after we finished with the breakfast?

No, I mean that after Canterlot, it's off to Manehattan, and after that will be the third stop.

Let me clarify: Assuming that it's about 9 AM in RP-time, by 10 or 11 AM, the train will be ready for departure, and assuming we include Manehattan in, we would then arrive in roughly three or four hours. Add the 2-3 hours we'd stay there, and the train would be ready to head west (finally) by about evening, RP-time.

• Brohoof 3

sweetie belle can answer that for me:

aye! ^_^

I've been concerned with some of the activity here, and more concerned about the activity of one particular participant gain: Draco. I've been recently more inclined to boot off Draco recently, so my vote is cast to boot him out.

I vote against, because Draco is the closest to Beat so far, his part of the story have relevance by the moment, and that squirrel that he sent to Princess Celestia, is a key moment of the staying in Canterlot.

however dragon, he needs to learn the lesson, and at least he's not breaking the logical course of the game anyomore, we had improvements.

• Brohoof 1

Draco.

Hm... In my opinion, it's better to wait until the group finished with whatever it is they're doing in Canterlot, and decide whether to keep him or not when we board the train (so there is no unnecessary gap)

I vote against, because Draco is the closest to Beat so far, his part of the story have relevance by the moment, and that squirrel that he sent to Princess Celestia, is a key moment of the staying in Canterlot.

however dragon, he needs to learn the lesson, and at least he's not breaking the logical course of the game anyomore, we had improvements.

I guess my vote is the same as the other's.

Though I'm not entirely sure yet, booting him right now would probably make a huge gap, especially regarding Beat Spark. Unless we wait until all the characters get back to the train. Then we can call that a 'check point' and then it's safer to decide whatever has to be decided.

Edited by DrizzleSTAR

As of everyone else, I'm still awaiting for your thoughts on my two previous matters: How to add in Manehattan as one of the stops and assessing the status of one of the RP participants. I'd like you guys to pitch in as soon as possible.

I'll add in Manehattan (that sounds like it's northeast of Canterlot, though), so that by the evening in RP-time, the train will be ready to head west.

Right now I'm assuming it's roughly 9 or 10 AM in Canterlot (either that, or most of our characters got up really early), and the departure from Manehattan will be at, say 5-7 PM. I'm open to suggestions on the idea.

. . .

I've been recently more inclined to boot off Draco recently, so my vote is cast to boot him out.

I vote yay on going to Manehatten and nay on kicking anypony out of the thread. He's steadily improving so I vote we keep him in unless fights start breaking out.

Really, really, really sorry guys. I just kind of got sucked into Minecraft again since I got this cool new gaming keyboard.

Not that this RP is boring but I wont be partaking in this RP anymore so what I want to do is do one final (longish) post, and then leave the RP.

Not that this RP is boring but I wont be partaking in this RP anymore so what I want to do is do one final (longish) post, and then leave the RP.

I'll work on my post as soon as I get back to the room. I'm currently out on vacation, so yeah... Just letting you know

Noted on both ends.

TAO, I hope you had a good time in the RP.

-----

I've a few things coming up, and then it's Thanksgiving Break for me.

So, to anyone who can give an immediate reply (or soon-ish reply), do you think we can make do with seven participants or do you wanna go for eight? I originally started with seven, but then jumped to eight.

@@The Awesome One, why are you leaving :(

it is for minecraft? this game is fun, but it had a bit of innactivity, maybe that's the problem, think very well of what you are doing.

@, Gannie, I think that we should open more slots when we get to manehattan to see if everypony else is interested.

• Brohoof 1

Gannie, I think that we should open more slots when we get to manehattan to see if everypony else is interested.

I was thinking about the same thing, plus I've already gotten used to having eight instead of seven.

I'll see if anyone's interested.

@@The Awesome One, why are you leaving :(

it is for minecraft? this game is fun, but it had a bit of innactivity, maybe that's the problem, think very well of what you are doing.

Not for Minecraft, Winter was coming, and now it has come. Which means Cricket. And cricket means 5 day test matches. Since I'm the team's only keeper, I can't afford to miss any practice sessions and need time for my studies (O Levels is serious business!)

Doesn't leave a lot of time for RP'ing. :/

@The guy who started the RP who's name is too hard to spell: Yes, I had a lot of fun RP'ing with Spark, you and everyone else.

Edited by The Awesome One

Roleplay: http://mlpforums.com...de-headed-west/

Character/Player List (Maximum of eight characters, including the creator):

- Ganaram Inukshuk (Me)

- Jade Flare (Jadefire)

- Draco (dragon4111)

- Beat Spark (Motion Spark; Just in time, too.)

- Electrobolt (Electrobolt)

- Sandweaver (Star Weaver)

- Amber Vox (DrizzleSTAR)

- [One spot available]

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/leaf-orange-r1949

Hello there good sir, I will be creating an new OC for this.

EDIT: I just recently put up the link to my OC

Edited by Danger Dashie
  • Brohoof 1

Do we know if Berry Punch is still interested in taking our last opening? Cause if not, I like the fact that Leaf Orange has an Australian accent. x3