Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could dress up as one pony for Halloween, who would it be?

Discorded Bluenote

Um.... Put on a teal shirt... Blue jeans... Rainbow wig...

Boom instant rainbowdash...

Well... I would need to find a rainbow wig...

Erm.... I think it would half to be rainbow... I'd do rarity if I had the stuff... Or my OC shade bluewind...

Guess my pick it rainbowdash

It's have to be Star Swirl the Beared. It seems the most appropriate choice. I mean, he's my idol. He's the most important conjurer of the pre-classical period, for Celestia's sake!

Edited by Bronium
  • Brohoof 1

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

i would go as rainbow dash and when i see friends walking on the cold, dark sidewalks and they say who the @#$% is that i would say it's me ****** *******(not putting my real name) i'm a brony and i'm proud. and then the following day i would update my MLP forums saying " no more IRL friends......... totally worth it"

Dye hair light green and soft blue, ad a cardboard horn, LYRA... Yeah either that or I'll fancy my guitar up to look like a cello and be Octavia.

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't dress up like any pony, because I find it a little weird...

Altho this year im going to dress up like a resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Madison Avenue and Hollywood, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when the older generation is old and weak. (cookie if you get the reference)

Big Mac.

Wouldn't even need to die my hair or get a wig for that. But I would need a plaid shirt or something. That or Doctor Whooves. Or Even my own OC, Steel. Probably Big Mac though.

I would dress up like Soarin' from the Royal Wedding and carry around an apple pie. If anyone would guess correctly on who I am, I would give them some of the pie.