gaming World of Warcraft

Street Comedy

I don't play too often because I play on my dads account

I have a level 90 Undead Arms Warrior (who I never play as)

and a level 60 Undead Frost Mage

What realm do you play in?

"For every loud and idiotic kid in front of a computer, there's a quiet and passionate kid in front of a computer."

--Einstein on Video Games,2014

Scryers US (RP)

though you won't see me online often I rarely get online

Ah. I always play on Silver Hand.

"For every loud and idiotic kid in front of a computer, there's a quiet and passionate kid in front of a computer."

• 1 month later...

I finally got Pepe on my head from my garrison!

Wow-64 2015-02-07 21-34-08-68.bmp

• Brohoof 1

It seems very funny to me that very few people here like this game. I mean, you've either quit, say it's dying (which it probably isn't) or people got really tired of it. I suppose that's expected with a big game like that. Some people even outright hate it. But everyone has their reasons I suppose.

Me, you probably wonder? I wanted to start the game. I wanted to try it. I still do. I still am going to. I have my class and race and faction all ready when I get ready to play this wonderful looking game. No matter what people always say, I'm not going to listen. It's basically your opinion. I'm going in to get my own impression.

And I think it will be a wonderful one.

I'm not trying to say I don't like anyone's opinion. Don't get the wrong idea here. Everyone actually has their own opinions with reasons behind this game and I respect those people. Some people don't have opinions.

Edited by Star Ruby

I don't care what pony you like because I like everypony!

I think it's a great game when you're new. The problem comes when you've been playing it for 5+ years it starts to get a bit stale. But everything does after a long time. So the game isn't necessarily bad. :) That's my opinion.

Oh, I play it almost every day. My main is a 100 Ret pally, Draenai. I love sinking lots of time into it. Questing and leveling is pretty fun for me. I also like dungeoning. Haven't gotten into raiding yet. Need to gear up a bit more. I don't really care for PvP. I really like the new expansion, questing was a lot of fun(Spires of Arak was kind of crap, though), My favorite area by far to quest in is Nagrand. Finding random loot and rare elites is fun, too. Probably my favorite aspect of the game is leveling from 1-58 and questing in Kalimdor/Eastern Kingdoms, and just adventuring and going through the overworld. I'm also leveling an alt, Holy Priest Dwarve, Night Elf Monk, and a Protection Warrior Orc.

Some people dont have the money to play wow and they cant play because they dont discover it

Describes me almost perfectly, except I know what it is, I jusd don't have anything to play it on. Or the money to buy it.

Dakon, Frank, Simon, Holly

Nothing is eternal, for everything has a beginning, and as such, everything has an end.

I chose a Lumber Mill for my medium level 2 garrison building. Was it a good choice?

I use to love this game to death...still do, i just dont play it as much but it will always hold a special place to me. Of all the games ive played wow alone leads in good memories and has driven my creativity even further! I miss all my old wow friends. It was so fun when my whole family played the game, and my cousin would run us through dungeons to power level us.

Ill never forget things like the wetlands death run, going into the deadmines the first time (got lost, went to the undead side, 9 year old me was petrified) and exploring places too high for my level.

I also once got invited to raid thunderbluff... i wasnt even level 20. I was a nelf hunter, i was following a guy without him knowing so he ran off and i was left behind. I had to trek thru dustwallow, got to WITCH HILL, i saw "entering combat" fly up and a zombie came over the hill, it killed my pet, then me. I was almost in tears and my parents made me return to my body. Never made it to thunderbluff.

I have a lot more stories, but this post is getting long af

• Brohoof 1

I chose a Lumber Mill for my medium level 2 garrison building. Was it a good choice?

LM is fine if you need garrison resources badly. The alternative is the Trading Post; of course, that's only really viable if you have had access to the crafting mats it requires for some time.

Eventually, however, you'll want to replace the LM with something different. An Inn would work fine if you need a specific trait or ability on your followers.

latias.gif

I adored the PvP content of the new X-pac but unfortunately (Stupid Feral Druid self healing) the classes I play have been... Outclassed. I play Fury Warrior, Frost Doushe Knight and Destruction Warlock, and from time to time, Restoration Shaman. I liked Ashran for about 2 weeks, then it died. 100+ people, grinding aimlessly at each other constantly... Arena life is the Life for me. I also did the first tier of raiding but am not looking forward to Blackrock foundry as my diehard raiding guild will be obnoxious for a few weeks again. I am the only PvPer in my guild of 500+ people :'(

Alliance or Horde? Always Horde.

• Brohoof 1

sylveon_the_pink_by_thebronypinkiepie-d8

http://mlpforums.com/topic/121534-the-evil-withinoutlast-style-survival-rp/ Take a look at my RP please.

-Sig by Handsome Changeling

This thread doesn't seem very active, so I doubt I'll be able to find somebody I can geek over Blackrock Foundry with. My guild cleared 10/10 (Blackhand flexi was tougher than every boss up to Ko'ragh Mythic except Brackenspore) flexi and we're 9/10 Heroic, and don't even plan on touching Blackhand heroic this reset because we know there's no chance we'll kill him. Our main competitors are no doubt going to try and finish Highmaul Mythic and it's imperative (heh) that we get the realm first on Imperator!

First, lol I didn't even know this thread existed here until I just now saw it.

Anyhow, I used to be a big WoW player. Vanilla to close to the end of MoP. Personally I loved the game. I was a Dungeoneer, Raider, and PvPer. Always looking for a challenge. I didn't really become good until I started playing a Warrior (End of WoTLK, Beginning of Cata)

I loved my worgen warrior and I had well.... lets just say more then 5 warriors per server.... and I played on like 3 different servers XD. Now I loved this class and hated how badly nerfed warriors were becoming, but I still played them with not as much happiness as before. Especially MoP, oh god warriors were horrible unless you were a Prot Warrior then you could take all sorts of damage but you couldn't dish crap out. Warriors didn't feel like the mindless wrecking balls they were originally intended to be. (Thanks all you whiney no skilled casters and ranged. If you knew how to play your class you wouldn't have been steamrolled) Well, I was going to continue playing to WoD, however, Blizzard stopped supporting my internet. It started with the end of MoP when I noticed I was lagging 100% of the time in places I've never lagged in before. I couldn't play WoW anymore really. To give you an idea on the quality of lag. (At level 63 Warrior, I ran all the way through all of BRD and back to the start, running through every mob, and still had not taken any damage. An hour later I started receiving damage from the first mob I had run in to. So yeah, it was bad.) The final nail in the casket was when the next patch came out and then my internet was unsupported.

This was horrible, I had been a loyal player for several years and I felt betrayed by Blizzard. However, I still want to play the game despite of the injustice I had suffered. Its a fun game and I love my characters that I spent RPing as and slaughtering noobs as. So as soon as I can get better internet I'll be back in WoW, stomping everyone into the ground underneath my plate boots (Unless warriors have been nerfed....for the 1,000,000th time)

Lumber mill is a good thing to have, as it'll let you put work orders and get more garrison resources.

Anyhow, I used to be a big WoW player. Vanilla to close to the end of MoP. Personally I loved the game. I was a Dungeoneer, Raider, and PvPer. Always looking for a challenge. I didn't really become good until I started playing a Warrior (End of WoTLK, Beginning of Cata)

I loved my worgen warrior and I had well.... lets just say more then 5 warriors per server.... and I played on like 3 different servers XD. Now I loved this class and hated how badly nerfed warriors were becoming, but I still played them with not as much happiness as before. Especially MoP, oh god warriors were horrible unless you were a Prot Warrior then you could take all sorts of damage but you couldn't dish crap out. Warriors didn't feel like the mindless wrecking balls they were originally intended to be. (Thanks all you whiney no skilled casters and ranged. If you knew how to play your class you wouldn't have been steamrolled) Well, I was going to continue playing to WoD, however, Blizzard stopped supporting my internet. It started with the end of MoP when I noticed I was lagging 100% of the time in places I've never lagged in before. I couldn't play WoW anymore really. To give you an idea on the quality of lag. (At level 63 Warrior, I ran all the way through all of BRD and back to the start, running through every mob, and still had not taken any damage. An hour later I started receiving damage from the first mob I had run in to. So yeah, it was bad.) The final nail in the casket was when the next patch came out and then my internet was unsupported.

This was horrible, I had been a loyal player for several years and I felt betrayed by Blizzard. However, I still want to play the game despite of the injustice I had suffered. Its a fun game and I love my characters that I spent RPing as and slaughtering noobs as. So as soon as I can get better internet I'll be back in WoW, stomping everyone into the ground underneath my plate boots (Unless warriors have been nerfed....for the 1,000,000th time)

Sounds like an ISP issue rather than World of Warcraft. Latency issues isn't really Blizzard's end; it means that your ISP is throttling World of Warcraft, quite possibly. Check with them for causes of lag.

Yeah, Blizz had nothing to do with it. You should seriously check with your ISP.

No I specifically messaged Blizzard. They told me up front that they do not support my internet anymore. Trust me, I've tried just about everything, contacting Blizzard they simply told me. "Get better internet." As their only solution to my problem. Though I want to stand by the principle of not letting people (Or companies) push me around, I really like the game and miss my friends (also not to mention the wasted hours of life x.x)

No I specifically messaged Blizzard. They told me up front that they do not support my internet anymore. Trust me, I've tried just about everything, contacting Blizzard they simply told me. "Get better internet." As their only solution to my problem. Though I want to stand by the principle of not letting people (Or companies) push me around, I really like the game and miss my friends (also not to mention the wasted hours of life x.x)

Then get better internet. More likely than not, your ISP did something that Blizzard didn't like, or they bottleneck the game.

Could be the fact I run on dial-up and don't have any other options for internet right now. Company that supposed to provide wifi to my area isn't providing their service despite a contract they have that states they have to.

Well, if you still have dialup, that's the problem! You're using 90's internet!

• Brohoof 1